From: blog@repost.everywhere (Blog Reposts)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism
Subject: "A new space race"
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 00:50:17 -0400
 by: Blog Reposts - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 04:50 UTC

https://blog.reaction.la/uncategorized/a-new-space-race/

A new space race
March 15th, 2024

Russia and China are talking about putting a permanent manned base on the
moon, which is obviously a response to NASA talking about putting a
permanent manned base on the moon.

NASA has Musk's rockets, but Musk is not really interested in a moon base,
because insufficient volatiles on the moon for a self sustaining colony. All
he is going to do is ship NASA's stuff to the moon, and it is completely
obvious that NASA lacks the technological capability to build a permanent
moonbase, even if the shipping is free.

Unfortunately, our regime is incapable of hearing what Russia and China are
saying, or of comprehending anything they say, which absolute self isolation
is likely to lead to war sooner or later.

Obviously a permanent moonbase is going to need a nuclear power plant,
because the fourteen day lunar nights are dark and cold. I don't think
anyone at NASA realises this, or is capable of realising it, hence they
interpreted Russian outline plans for the base as a plan to nuke America's
satellites in orbit.

If you cannot talk to people, you are going to have to kill them, or they
are going to have to kill you.

A new space race would be a great alternative to war. You win, you gain soft
power, and the other guy loses soft power, without the risks involved in
obtaining soft power by killing people. The USG has become increasingly
reliant on hard power to provide soft power, as for example bombing Serbia,
flattening Libya, and attempting the genocide the Alawites in Syria. This is
dangerous, and apt to explode in one's face. The current red sea crisis is
one such explosion, and likely there will be nastier ones sooner or later.
The USG should have established normal relations with the Houthis long ago,
but that is another group they are unable to hear. If bombing the Houthis
did not work before they started blocking a key trade route to Global
American Empire aligned ships, why would you think it was going to work
after they started blocking a key trade route to Global American Empire
aligned ships?

War, it is said, is politics by other means. But the US is incapable of
engaging international politics by normal political means, which is why the
Global American Empire can no longer ship stuff through the Red Sea and
remains unaware that the starter's gun has been fired on another race to the
moon.

The unipolar moment was the USG possessing enormous and overwhelming soft
power. It still has a great deal of soft power. China and Russia want that
power and are going after it, and the USG is incapable of noticing what is
going on.

Re: "A new space race"

<65f76ca4$0$4200$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=6123&group=alt.astronomy#6123

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: max@christs.church (Brother Max)
Subject: Re: "A new space race"
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism
Date: 17 Mar 2024 22:20:20 GMT
 by: Brother Max - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 22:20 UTC