Subject: Tomorrow is Saturday!
From: cyfur l2345@qmail.com (Tim)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.astronomy,talk.politics.guns,edm.general
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 02:34:54 GMT
 by: Tim - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 02:34 UTC

On Saturdays I go to a bathhouse that has dark saunas and rooms with
mattresses with covers. Get into finger fucking guys and checking out
whether they are storing shit. Often, there's something, so I get my
finger right up there and drag out what I can. Then I suck on my
fingers and wipe the shit round my balls. Kinda exciting to be into
shit from guys whose face you haven't seen. Of course sometimes guys
don't like it, pull me away, or leave. But... I do get my fingers up
quite a lot of mens assholes, so its worth it!

Re: Tomorrow is Saturday!

<uu8ili$3gotk$1@i2pn2.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=6297&group=alt.astronomy#6297

Followup: alt.idiots
From: ted69@qmail.com (Ted)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.astronomy,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Tomorrow is Saturday!
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 04:31:45 -0400
 by: Ted - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 08:31 UTC

Tim wrote:

> On Saturdays I go to a bathhouse that has dark saunas and rooms with
> mattresses with covers. Get into finger fucking guys and checking out
> whether they are storing shit. Often, there's something, so I get my
> finger right up there and drag out what I can. Then I suck on my
> fingers and wipe the shit round my balls. Kinda exciting to be into
> shit from guys whose face you haven't seen. Of course sometimes guys
> don't like it, pull me away, or leave. But... I do get my fingers up
> quite a lot of mens assholes, so its worth it!

You sound like hot fun, do you enjoy getting a blumpkin?

Re: Tomorrow is Saturday!

<17c17fadfe82e9e9$195371$3326957$e6ddec62@news.thecubenet.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=6298&group=alt.astronomy#6298

Followup: alt.idiots
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.astronomy,talk.politics.guns
From: precent@yohoo.not (%)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 05:08:38 -0400
 by: % - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 09:08 UTC

Ted frogging Tim wrote:

> On Saturdays I go to a bathhouse that has dark saunas and rooms with
> mattresses with covers. Get into finger fucking guys and checking out
> whether they are storing shit. Often, there's something, so I get my
> finger right up there and drag out what I can. Then I suck on my
> fingers and wipe the shit round my balls. Kinda exciting to be into
> shit from guys whose face you haven't seen. Of course sometimes guys
> don't like it, pull me away, or leave. But... I do get my fingers up
> quite a lot of mens assholes, so its worth it!

hi teddy