From: ironbutt@reborn.com (gunner asche)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Woohoo! The Great Cull is back on!
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 17:04:11 -0700
 by: gunner asche - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 00:04 UTC

Internet access is severely delayed here so I only just heard about the
events in Maine. Hopefully this won't be like the other times where the
Great Cull stalled soon after starting. Does anyone know the guy? He
sure sounds like he would have been right at home at RCM! I've made my
inquiries to find out if any of the dems were on my list. Will post the
results as soon as they come in!

Simper Fidilis,

Gunner

Re: Woohoo! The Great Cull is back on!

<os9rji5qt9ojr57h306grbmpe0o717eba1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=9001&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#9001

From: slocombjb@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Re: Woohoo! The Great Cull is back on!
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 07:34:43 +0700
 by: John B. - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 00:34 UTC

On Sat, 28 Oct 2023 17:04:11 -0700, gunner asche <ironbutt@reborn.com>
wrote:

>Internet access is severely delayed here so I only just heard about the
>events in Maine. Hopefully this won't be like the other times where the
>Great Cull stalled soon after starting. Does anyone know the guy? He
>sure sounds like he would have been right at home at RCM! I've made my
>inquiries to find out if any of the dems were on my list. Will post the
>results as soon as they come in!
>
>Simper Fidilis,
>
>Gunner

The results come and gone. The guy's family has said that he was
recently released from a mental institution and had complained of
hearing voices. His body has been found. Dead of a self inflected
bullet wound.
--
Cheers,

John B.