From: ironbutt@reborn.com (gunner asche)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Volunteers to new list needed
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 09:14:29 -0700
 by: gunner asche - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 16:14 UTC

New SITREP:

Once the reality of my recent lateral move sunk in, I decided to make
lemonade out of the lemons. Putting all my free time to good use as I've
ALWAYS done. To that end I've been working on a list. No, not the one
with names I've recommended to be hung during The Great Cull. A
different one! This is a list of names I'll recommend to hold critical
government positions AFTER The Great Cull. I actually started this years
ago when I mentioned an RCM poster who'd be perfect to head the DPSA
(Department of Peashooters and Situational Awareness.) Anyway my current
idea is to scour RCM for more names. But WTF! there's hardly anybody
posting any more! And no, they're not all down here with me either. Or
should I say I haven't noticed any of their peashooters at my back door
so to speak. So the question remains, what happened to this group? When
I was the king and chief poster up there you guys spent many happy hours
professing your adulation of my skills and accomplishments. Now all you
do is chirp away about piddling projects. I wish my new situation
allowed me to post more so that I could liven things up (no pun
intended). Unfortunately my job here is to stand at the front of a long
line of other residents awaiting their turn to yell giddyup from behind
me. I simply don't have enough energy to post much. You guys need to
take up the slack for me by telling your own amazing stories. Surely you
too have cheated death countless times, or driven millions of miles, or
set new speed records in between banging babes of all colors. It's time
to do your duty as patriots by posting your alternative facts in order
to own the Libs...... before we kill them all. It's the only way. So get
your butts in gear if you want your name added to the list of future
government officials!

Sempir Fidilis,

Gunner