From: Snag_one@msn.com (Snag)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: OT Tucker and Vlad OT
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 13:58:04 -0600
 by: Snag - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 19:58 UTC

Here's a link to the "why" :
https://tuckercarlson.com/why-were-in-moscow/

The interview is supposed to air this afternoon at 6:00 PM eastern on
his website . Also supposed to air on X - and Musk has promised not to
restrict/censor /alter the interview .
--
Snag
"They may take our lives but

Re: OT Tucker and Vlad OT

<uq5u18$2otlj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=9523&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#9523

From: ironbutt@reborn.com (gunner asche)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Re: OT Tucker and Vlad OT
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 11:22:13 -0800
 by: gunner asche - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 19:22 UTC

On 2/8/2024 11:58 AM, Snag wrote:
>   Here's a link to the "why" :
> https://tuckercarlson.com/why-were-in-moscow/
>
>   The interview is supposed to air this afternoon at 6:00 PM eastern on
> his website . Also supposed to air on X - and Musk has promised not to
> restrict/censor /alter the interview .

Hallaylewyah! I've been saying that my new digs needs more residents and
those two guys will be coming here for sure! Might be a few years yet
but perhaps I'll see you even sooner! The big guy assures me that most
of my friends from RCM have guaranteed reservations. It will be like old
times! Except for being a bit hotter and full time u

Re: OT Tucker and Vlad OT

<uq5v3a$2p3hi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=9524&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#9524

From: ironbutt@reborn.com (gunner asche)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 11:40:23 -0800
 by: gunner asche - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 19:40 UTC

On 2/9/2024 11:22 AM, gunner asche wrote:
> On 2/8/2024 11:58 AM, Snag wrote:
>>    Here's a link to the "why" :
>> https://tuckercarlson.com/why-were-in-moscow/
>>
>>    The interview is supposed to air this afternoon at 6:00 PM eastern
>> on his website . Also supposed to air on X - and Musk has promised not
>> to restrict/censor /alter the interview .
>
> Hallaylewyah! I've been saying that my new digs needs more residents and
> those two guys will be coming here for sure! Might be a few years yet
> but perhaps I'll see you even sooner! The big guy assures me that most
> of my friends from RCM have guaranteed reservations. It will be like old
> times! Except for being a bit hotter and full time u

Dammit, some guy was just finishing up on me and interrupted my post.
Meant to say "Except for being a bit hotter and full time uh, spooning."

Let me tell you, once you arrive and see what it takes to get through
the day here you'll be really impressed that I was able to post so many
SITREPs. I used to think I had it tough dodging the taxman, scrounging
enough Roebic to make the toilets overflow a bit less, and posting 100
tales explaining how hard I worked. <sigh> Glory days, glory days.