From: funkmaster@hotmail.com (Zen Cycle)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: RE: Hey Jeff
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 17:01:03 -0500
 by: Zen Cycle - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 22:01 UTC

<funkm...@hotmail.com>

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/DunWmygUj04/m/gcd27dJlAwAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/gI2qO1I-xYU/m/lzh2-MvQAQAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/gI2qO1I-xYU/m/RF5V5wcgAgAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/gI2qO1I-xYU/m/FV1r-GnQAQAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/gI2qO1I-xYU/m/JXRe6BdNAwAJ

> [...]
> > Completely wrong, as stated in the report:
> > "the Air Force brought it into the
> > Department of Defense inventory as a standard weapon. The ARI5 was
> > designated the standard basic weapon for the Air Force on 2 January
> > 1962, and designated the M16 rifle by the Army 11 December 1963." -
two
> > years _after_ the airfoce declared it as the standard basic weapon.
> >
> > Face it dumbass, you don't have a leg to stand on. Everything you're
> > claiming is disproved in the report. To this point, all you've
presented
> > is unsubstantiated opinion. If you have proof of anything you've
> > written, present it. You've had a year to do so, all you've done is
> > stomp your feet like petulant 3 year old.
> > --
> > Add xx to reply
>
> I wonder why you keep insisting that the military wanted a
semiautomatic weapon w3hen they wanted a fully automatic weapon.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Hey Jeff

<46b402ae-4324-4a8a-aefa-54cb7bf2cecbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=100139&group=rec.bicycles.tech#100139

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 16:09:39 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclintom@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 00:09 UTC

<a5732b7b-0b88-4d4c-b51c-1d2cf52c9017n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=100148&group=rec.bicycles.tech#100148

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 20:06:47 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmasterxx@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 04:06 UTC

On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 7:09:41 PM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Thursday, January 25, 2024 at 2:01:07 PM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:
> >
> Why do you feel the need to actually lie about what I said:?

There is not even a hint of a lie in anything I've written,

> The AR15 was already designed and submitted as a prototype. The Military NEVER ordered an AR15 but the fully automatic and modified VERSION of it which was dubbed the M16.

You're like a toddler that keeps spitting out food when it's spoon-fed to you.

From the DOD report
https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a953110.pdf
Page 38
"More significant is the fact that the Department of the Army and the Marine Corps procured the rifle after the Air Force brought it into the Department of Defense inventory as a standard weapon. The ARI5 was designated the standard basic weapon for the Air Force on 2 January 1962, and designated the M16 rifle by the Army 11 December 1963."

what is it about "the Air Force brought it into the Department of Defense inventory as a standard weapon. The ARI5 was designated the standard basic weapon for the Air Force on 2 January 1962" that you don't understand?

> A fully automatic AR15 could NEVER work because heat expansion would jam it.

Gee, the air force seemed more than happy with it. The DARPA report previously posted spoke glowingly of the AR-15 fully automatic capabilities.

> You are one of the worlds least educated persons on firearms and you want to be seen an expert.

I'm no expert on firearms, dumbass. I'm quoting from a DOD report on the history of the M16. You are no more an expert on them than I am, except that I have actual data from DARPA and DOD that supports the fact that the airforce ordered and used fully automaic AR-15s. You're just talking out of your ass, as usual.

> You weren't even in the service you coward.
And you've never owned an electric car, but insist you're an expert on them..

> By the time that they would have denied you entrance because of your drug history there were no wars for skinny little kids like you.

I'm not good at taking orders. Unlike you who blindly follows trump.