Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 15:24:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FTL signals
From: ross.a.finlayson@gmail.com (Ross Finlayson)
 by: Ross Finlayson - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 23:24 UTC

On Monday, January 8, 2024 at 11:00:47 AM UTC-8, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 5, 2024 at 8:25:11 PM UTC-8, Ross Finlayson wrote:

> > > In zen it is your path that moves.
> > >
> > > Mitchell Raemsch

> > Geometry is motion
> Why do planetary ellipses keep repeating? forever...?

It's just a stationarity of a long duration, that is
but a locally stable minimum of activity in energy,
according to a theory of sum potentials,
of the fall gravity the simplest anisotropic field the gradient,
in otherwise the Einstein's flat Space-Time,
with an infinitesimal cosmological constant.

Even simpler it would actually go back to circles.

Also it's all over the place.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o FTL signals

By: gharnagel on Thu, 4 Jan 2024