Statistics are no substitute for judgement. -- Henry Clay

tech / sci.math

Pages:1234567891011121314
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Re: Why are the professional mathematicians never like to be

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Constructible Numbers

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: What would it be like the number of sides of a r

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Academia Global dishonesty against public armatures talents

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Was the Cardano formula for cubic equations refuted recently?

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Another_ p^(2^k), Karzeddin's like Conjecture

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: The forged historical mathematics

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Bassam Karzeddin is dead

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Jan 6th can't be compared to the real terrorism in Israel today

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Joe Biden is absolutely white

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Mach Example

By: Jon G. on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Jon G.

o Celebration on 9-11 by American Muslims...

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Chris M. Thomasson

o More of my philosophy about my new ideas of my philosophy and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about evolutionary algorithms and the genetic

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o The no quantity concept

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Fractional Calculus 分数阶微积分

By: Dr Huang (DrHuang.co on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Trinitchio Von three

o Re: Are You flying

By: Knorp Thonka on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Knorp Thonka

o Re: The Miracle of Special Relativity

By: Evan Martos on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Evan Martos

o Re: The Miracle of Special Relativity

By: Brenton Barabanschik on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: Brenton Barabanschik

o Re: The Miracle of Special Relativity

By: Ronnie Rash Kalihov on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: Ronnie Rash Kalihov

o More of my philosophy about the curse from God and about the value

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o <PAEDO> "PeeledIdiot/FORGErevED/disgustPAEDO," like a moth to flame, eternally c

By: HeartDoc Andrew on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: HeartDoc Andrew

o A great poster for your kid's room

By: Peeler on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: Peeler

o More of my philosophy about the value and about the essence of the laws of the Q

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about faith in God and abut the essence of the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about the about the essence of the laws of the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about the Qisas in Islam and about Hamas..

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: The Miracle of Special Relativity

By: Travis Tchekhlakovsk on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: Travis Tchekhlakovsk

o Re: Socrates, irony and relativity.

By: Sigifredo Mahmudov on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: Sigifredo Mahmudov

o More precision of my philosophy about Hamas..

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about Hamas..

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Saying 0.5 means... making it depend on 1m = 10i

By: Socratis T.n.p. on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: Lucrezio S

o More of my philosophy about the Palestine and Israel conflit and

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: maky m.

o Re: Fermat's Last theorem short proof

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Kick out the insane stalkers from sci.math-- Dan Christensen and

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: What are the true hidden secrets behind the desperate tries of

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Oh, the Ambiguity! 0^0 = ??? (Updated blog posting)

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 27 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Deleted answers/questions/comments on Quora (Due to unlimited

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: How can you very simply fool the alleged top-most genius living academic mat

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: And another new puzzle for mathematicians (x^x = y^y), where (x =/= y)

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o More of my philosophy about the humanitarian crisis and about the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: Ross Finlayson

o Re: What Markus Klyver doesn't understand: almost everything?

By: Eram semper recta on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o You all know, that there is Fibonacci sequence, but developing that idea

By: V on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: V

o What is the sum of all numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .....

By: V on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: V

o You all know, that there is Fibonacci sequence, but developing that idea

By: V on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: V

o Re: N CONJECTURE

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Quora is a trash heap and it shows. Alon Amit, PhD in Mathematics

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: How stupid are mainstream math professors?

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: How are we measuring Pi?

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Where are all the so-called professors on this forum? You have

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Infinity: Nothing To Do With Logic! Everything To Do With Religion!

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Proof that the largest angle to exist is 360 degrees; any larger are fakes

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Mathematical intuitionism made simple

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: John Gabriel: are you really homeless, destitute and unemployed?

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: What John Gabriel misses and doesn't understand: a novella

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: How does the decimal notation (say in 10base number system) was

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Can you draw?

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: How did the primitive mathematicians adopt counting angles in

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Another fake number!

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: 1-"Stupidity Era of a Science Topic or the entire Science itself"

o Re: Private messages to Bassam Karzeddin from the unknown message "qbwrfmlx@gmai

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Newton Fractal for x^5 - x - 1

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: School Geometry question

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: New number system without zero

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o More of my philosophy about the Miyake Event and about a breakthrough

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: Vibrating Uranium

By: Chris M. Thomasson on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 28 Days ago

By: Chris M. Thomasson

o * CHAOS ENGINE *

By: casagiannoni on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: casagiannoni

o Re: Socrates, irony and relativity.

By: Teal Porokhovschikov on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: Teal Porokhovschikov

o Re: Bassam, can KAUST, King Abdullah Univ of Science & Technology,

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: How Mathematicians are lost with "LIMITS"?

By: Jan on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Falling at the speed of light

By: Mathin3D on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

6

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: FromTheRafters

o Re: Socrates, irony and relativity.

By: Wenceslao Likhobaba on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: Wenceslao Likhobaba

o Mr. Kristjan Robam's sequence....... New mathematical idea......

By: V on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: V

o Re: How Mathematicians are lost with "LIMITS"?

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: How can you immediately recognize the real number?

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Pythagorean theorem doesn't strictly comply with real

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Was the Cardano formula for cubic equations refuted recently?

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Mathematics and the long illusion

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: How many centuries did it take for the alleged top most genius

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: CRAP-axioms are not facts. They are beliefs.

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: What would it be like the number of sides of a r

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Do the highest reputable mathematical authorities encourages and

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: The true definition of Pi that had been missing by all humans

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o RE: Re: From proof to disproof of FLT

By: Earle on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: Earle

o * CHAOS ENGINE *

By: casagiannoni on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 29 Days ago

By: casagiannoni

o Re: Angle trisection

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

0

7 Months ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o daily puzzle: borrrring!

By: RichD on Mon, 25 Sep 2023

26

7 Months ago

By: Ross Finlayson

o Re: Academia Global dishonesty against public armatures talents

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

0

7 Months ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: The forged historical mathematics

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

1

7 Months ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: School Geometry question

By: bassam karzeddin on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

1

7 Months ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: What is this the Lim{n--> 00}(0.999...)^n = ?

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

0

7 Months ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Am I the only one to defend the Truth???

By: Lucrezio S on Wed, 4 Oct 2023

3

7 Months ago

By: Socratis T.n.p.

o Re: Bassam Karzeddin deleted answer on SE for revealing the simple

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

0

7 Months ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: What is this the Lim{n--> 00}(0.999...)^n = ?

By: RichD on Fri, 29 Sep 2023

15

7 Months ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Whats the best vaccine against COVID-19?

By: Ross Finlayson on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

0

7 Months ago

By: Ross Finlayson

o Re: 3- Mathin3D on mental illness::James Kibo Parry Volney, Terence

By: Mathin3D on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

0

7 Months ago

By: Mathin3D

o Re: From proof to disproof of FLT

By: Mathin3D on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

0

7 Months ago

By: Mathin3D

o Re: 2- Solution-Counterbalance to stupid Republican govt

By: Mathin3D on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

0

7 Months ago

By: Mathin3D

o what is solution of exp(x)*sin(y)+tan(y)+(exp(x)*cos(y)+x*(sec(y)^2))*y'=0

By: Dr Huang (DrHuang.co on Wed, 4 Oct 2023

16

7 Months ago

By: Volney

o Re: Why We Must Demand the Freedom to Construct.

By: Ross Finlayson on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

0

7 Months ago

By: Ross Finlayson

o Re: Evidence suggestive of relativity.

By: Lauren Bakanov on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 1 Day ago

By: Lauren Bakanov

o Re: Bhaskara's wheel

By: Rennan Kablukov on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 1 Day ago

By: Rennan Kablukov

o Re: When is an Inertial Frame *Not* an Inertial Frame?

By: Carmello Uzbekov on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 1 Day ago

By: Carmello Uzbekov

o Re: THE HOBBIT METRIC (a?,a?,a?,-1/a?)

By: Pacu Matzakov on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

1

7 Months 1 Day ago

By: Davor Hubulava

o Very High Anxiety Version:0.0.1 (pre-alpha)

By: Chris M. Thomasson on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 1 Day ago

By: Chris M. Thomasson

o No Prof. knows how to explain real mathematics.

By: Socratis T.n.p. on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

1

7 Months 1 Day ago

By: Socratis T.n.p.

o Re: explain this

By: Richard Rab Hagondok on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 1 Day ago

By: Richard Rab Hagondok

o Re: Socrates, irony and relativity.

By: Josian Bei-Bienko on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 1 Day ago

By: Josian Bei-Bienko

o Re: Socrates, irony and relativity.

By: Kamron Babusenko on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 1 Day ago

By: Kamron Babusenko

o Re: Archimedes "howling crazy fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math

By: Volney on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 1 Day ago

By: Volney

o Re: Socrates, irony and relativity.

By: Jermaine Lihtenshted on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 1 Day ago

By: Jermaine Lihtenshted

o Re: Evidence suggestive of relativity.

By: Jaimie Poogelman on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

1

7 Months 1 Day ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: Socrates, irony and relativity.

By: Jeltsin Mokrinsky on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 2 Days ago

By: Jeltsin Mokrinsky

o Re: More of my philosophy about climate change and about Rare Metals

By: Mathin3D on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 2 Days ago

By: Mathin3D

o Re: John Gabriel said, repost my 15 threads everyday and you can

By: Mathin3D on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 2 Days ago

By: Mathin3D

o Re: Archimedes "howling crazy fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math

By: Volney on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 2 Days ago

By: Volney

o Re: Archimedes "howling crazy fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math

By: Volney on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 2 Days ago

By: Volney

o Re: Archimedes "howling crazy fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math

By: Volney on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 2 Days ago

By: Volney

o Re: Archimedes "howling crazy fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math

By: Volney on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 2 Days ago

By: Volney

o Why do things shrink into the distance..?

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

14

7 Months 2 Days ago

By: Chris M. Thomasson

o Re: Archimedes "Imp of Math" Plutonium flunked the math test of a

By: Volney on Thu, 5 Oct 2023

1

7 Months 3 Days ago

By: Prudencio Jakunov

o Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

By: Idelfonso Tchekhlako on Thu, 5 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 3 Days ago

By: Idelfonso Tchekhlako

o Re: When is an Inertial Frame *Not* an Inertial Frame?

By: Robby Bulakov on Thu, 5 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 3 Days ago

By: Robby Bulakov

o Re: Archimedes "Pope of the Cult of Failure" Plutonium flunked the

By: Volney on Thu, 5 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 3 Days ago

By: Volney

o Re: Archimedes "Pope of the Cult of Failure" Plutonium flunked the

By: Volney on Thu, 5 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 3 Days ago

By: Volney

o Re: Volney photos David Goodstein, Barry Barish, Caltech, as LBJ said

By: J on Thu, 5 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 3 Days ago

By: J

o Re: Relativity's most irrational claim.

By: Myron Bestuzhev-Lada on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

2

7 Months 3 Days ago

By: Physfitfreak

o Re: Archimedes "Pope of the Cult of Failure" Plutonium flunked the

By: Volney on Wed, 4 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 3 Days ago

By: Volney

o Re: Archimedes "Pope of the Cult of Failure" Plutonium flunked the

By: Volney on Wed, 4 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 3 Days ago

By: Volney

o Re: S = Lim S: Realising their entire fake mythmatics is about to

By: Eram semper recta on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

2

7 Months 4 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o angelo.ros...@gmail.com wrote:

By: Socratis T.n.p. on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

3

7 Months 4 Days ago

By: Socratis T.n.p.

o desmos goes 3D

By: sobriquet on Fri, 29 Sep 2023

13

7 Months 4 Days ago

By: sobriquet

o Re: Socrates, irony and relativity.

By: Ulises Balabolkin on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 4 Days ago

By: Ulises Balabolkin

o More of my philosophy about discrimination and about the model that

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 4 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about the model that is creative and about the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 4 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Falling energy

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 4 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: Socrates, irony and relativity.

By: George Dani Katsuba on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: George Dani Katsuba

o Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

By: Rafal Dobronos on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: Rafal Dobronos

o Don't miss out on learning about the Holy Grail of Calculus. Newton

By: Eram semper recta on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

1

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Re: Angle trisection

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o More of my philosophy about the pill that mimics exercise and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o ꜜꜜꜜꜜꜜꜜꜜꜜꜜ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀Cypress Hil

By: V on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: V

o Re: John Gabriel's Historic Geometric Theorem (HGT) of January 2020

By: Eram semper recta on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Re: Learn why it is wrong to say 0.333... = 1/3.

By: Eram semper recta on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Re: How to make every clever school student a true genius mathematician? FOR SUR

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 28 Sep 2023

2

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o https://groups.google.com/g/sci.math/search?q=author%3AFinlayson%20subject%3AInf

By: Ross Finlayson on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

1

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: Mild Shock

o Re: Why do the academic trolls of mathematics want to define a new

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o i as a defined formula that is imaginary

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Wed, 27 Sep 2023

2

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Unreal fake numbers in mathematics

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: The lie is exposed: There are no axioms or postulates in Greek mathematics.

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Angle trisection

By: Ross Finlayson on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

3

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Humans can't still comprehend what is truly a real number?

By: bassam karzeddin on Sat, 2 Sep 2023

27

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Refuted theorems in mathematics

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Energy falls

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

1

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: Earle

o More precision of my philosophy about the finality and about the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about the finality and about the white

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about the white supremacism spirit and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about the white supremacists and about the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about the optical neuromorphic computer and

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

1

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: Mathin3D

o More of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 5 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: _Kibo punishing Sheldon Glashow of Harvard. Why Kibo Parry M-V 30

By: Jeffrey Rubard on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: Jeffrey Rubard

o Re: Einstein Hid His Third Postulate

By: Elliot Beknazar Yuzb on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: Elliot Beknazar Yuzb

o Re: Man! That was one Sh&t Storm.

By: Dairon Dijur on Sat, 30 Sep 2023

3

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: Bienvenido Eideman

o Re: Do the highest reputable mathematical authorities encourages and

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: The true definition of Pi that had been missing by all humans

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: What would it be like the number of sides of a r

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Academia Global dishonesty against public armatures talents

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o More of my philosophy about identity and about the existential and

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: Bassam Karzeddin hidden Answer published on Qoura regarding the

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Bassam Karzeddin (Qoura hiding another elementary proof)

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Bassam Karzeddin deleted answer on SE for revealing the simple

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Is it truly so insulting? wonder!

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o More of my philosophy about the existential and about the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: Galois Theorem has been overthrown. No radicals are needed.

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Math Handbook Calculator updated

By: Dr Huang (DrHuang.co on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: Dr Huang (DrHuang.co

o More of my philosophy the distinctions to be made and about detailed

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o The T.n.p. It's The Perfect Theory...

By: Lucrezio S on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

1

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: Lucrezio S

o More of my philosophy the detailed plan and about purpose and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: Galois Theorem has been overthrown. No radicals are needed.

By: bassam karzeddin on Fri, 29 Sep 2023

1

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: Vinicius Claudino Fe

o The Volumes exist...you just need to Recognize them.

By: Socratis T.n.p. on Sat, 30 Sep 2023

3

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: Lucrezio S

o More precision of my philosophy about hope and about the positive

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about hope and about the positive energy and

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Negative Gamma myth

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

1

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: New number system without zero

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

4

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Julia and Mandelbrot

By: casagiannoni on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: casagiannoni

o Absolute math

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 6 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Now available for free! The non-fiction account of The Origins and

By: Eram semper recta on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

1

7 Months 7 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Re: Faith is the substance of SETS hoped for, the evidence of SETS

By: Eram semper recta on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 7 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Re: Beautiful irony in Nature-- crows and magpie's use the antibird

By: Chris M. Thomasson on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 7 Days ago

By: Chris M. Thomasson

o loopy donut

By: sobriquet on Sat, 30 Sep 2023

4

7 Months 7 Days ago

By: David Dalton

o Re: Ring with Postitive & Finite Number of Primes?

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 7 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: School Geometry question

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 7 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: The mathematics had been broken by the death of (Pi)

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 7 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: How does the decimal notation (say in 10base number system) was

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 7 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Constructible Roots of Polynomials

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 7 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 7 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: How did the primitive mathematicians adopt counting angles in

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

0

7 Months 7 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin