Have the courage to take your own thoughts seriously, for they will shape you. -- Albert Einstein

arts / rec.arts.poems / Re: Bad Poetry Day

SubjectAuthor
* Bad Poetry DayDavid Dalton
+* Bad Poetry DayDavid Dalton
|+- Bad Poetry DayDavid Dalton
|`* Bad Poetry DayDavid Dalton
| `* Bad Poetry DayGeneral-Zod
|  `* National Poets DayW.Dockery
|   `- National Poets DayGeneral-Zod
+- Bad Poetry DayDavid Dalton
+* National Poets Day -- August 21General-Zod
|`* National Poets Day -- August 21David Dalton
| `* National Poets Day -- August 21General-Zod
|  `* National Poets Day -- August 21W.Dockery
|   `- National Poets Day -- August 21General-Zod
+* National Poets DayW.Dockery
|+* National Poets DayW.Dockery
||`- National Poets DayGeneral-Zod
|`- National Poets DayW.Dockery
+- Bad Poetry DayW.Dockery
+- National Poetry DayGeneral-Zod
+* National Poets DayGeneral-Zod
|`- National Poets DayW.Dockery
+- National Poetry DayW.Dockery
+- National Poetry DayGeneral-Zod
+* National Poets DayW.Dockery
|`* National Poets DayGeneral-Zod
| `* National Poets DayW.Dockery
|  `- Re: National Poets DayGeneral-Zod
`- Re: Bad Poetry DayGeneral-Zod

Pages:12
Re: National Poets Day

<c15fd0899c8b7c62582c070b1b67ec07@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=9249&group=rec.arts.poems#9249

From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: Re: National Poets Day
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 02:52:04 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 02:52 UTC

Definitely know what you mean.

Re: National Poets Day

<dc634c8d47282c2a3d5754cd394d477e@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=10997&group=rec.arts.poems#10997

From: tzod9964@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 20:12:46 +0000
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 20:12 UTC

Good day, how do you do..?

Re: Bad Poetry Day

<eef3b0bba827c05bbf67025a5b338105@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=11551&group=rec.arts.poems#11551

From: tzod9964@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry, alt.arts.poetry.urban, alt.arts.poetry.comments, us.arts.poetry, alt.poetry
Subject: Re: Bad Poetry Day
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 20:58:28 +0000
 by: General-Zod - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 20:58 UTC

David Dalton wrote:

> Today (August 18, 2023) is Bad Poetry Day.

> It is also Never Give Up Day and Serendipity Day.

> I’m still plugging away on alt.religion.druid.

Hi there, must try to remember this one... ha ha.