From: zmfts@aol.com (Zobovor)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: Extra Origin Wheeljack If Anyone Needs It
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 04:34:41 +0000
 by: Zobovor - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 04:34 UTC

I foolishly ordered Origin Wheeljack from both BBTS and Hasbro Pulse and now I have two of them. If anybody missed out on it and needs one, I will happily send it to you for cost plus shipping. Just hit me up!

Zob (it's either that or I turn it into Origin Slicer, but that seems like an awful lot of work)

Re: Extra Origin Wheeljack If Anyone Needs It

<990c38bb0275ad4d62ddfe8c1715fc03@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9450&group=alt.toys.transformers#9450

From: evil.king.macrocranios@gmail.com (GoBackaTron)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: Re: Extra Origin Wheeljack If Anyone Needs It
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 19:59:16 +0000
 by: GoBackaTron - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 19:59 UTC

I have only seen these once in the wild. I am beginning to wonder if we have another Runabout situation here. I remember Target Cybertronian Jazz and Bumblebee going on clearance so I wonder if Target cut back on ordering numbers for the more expensive voyager in the set.

I got mine back when Target had the 30% off sale, and this week TFs are 20% off with Wheeljack pictured in the ad. So I really kind of think Cybertron Wheeljack is going to get blown out this week never to be seen again.

Re: Extra Origin Wheeljack If Anyone Needs It

<80a2513d72bc3de13807c4ade38ae72e@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9453&group=alt.toys.transformers#9453

From: zmfts@aol.com (Zobovor)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 21:27:57 +0000
 by: Zobovor - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 21:27 UTC

GoBackaTron wrote:

> I have only seen these once in the wild. I am beginning to wonder if we have another Runabout situation here. I remember Target Cybertronian Jazz and Bumblebee going on clearance so I wonder if Target cut back on ordering numbers for the more expensive voyager in the set.

Possible. I've never seen Wheeljack anywhere in a brick-and-mortar store. I think I saw Bumblebee once, and the only time I saw Jazz, somebody had stolen the chest pieces off of all five copies.

Zob (store exclusives either seem to bomb or sell like hotcakes, and there is no middle ground)