From: zmfts@aol.com (Zobovor)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: Extra Origin Wheeljack If Anyone Needs It
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 04:34:41 +0000
 by: Zobovor - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 04:34 UTC

I foolishly ordered Origin Wheeljack from both BBTS and Hasbro Pulse and now I have two of them. If anybody missed out on it and needs one, I will happily send it to you for cost plus shipping. Just hit me up!

Zob (it's either that or I turn it into Origin Slicer, but that seems like an awful lot of work)

Re: Extra Origin Wheeljack If Anyone Needs It

<990c38bb0275ad4d62ddfe8c1715fc03@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9450&group=alt.toys.transformers#9450

From: evil.king.macrocranios@gmail.com (GoBackaTron)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: Re: Extra Origin Wheeljack If Anyone Needs It
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 19:59:16 +0000
 by: GoBackaTron - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 19:59 UTC

I have only seen these once in the wild. I am beginning to wonder if we have another Runabout situation here. I remember Target Cybertronian Jazz and Bumblebee going on clearance so I wonder if Target cut back on ordering numbers for the more expensive voyager in the set.

I got mine back when Target had the 30% off sale, and this week TFs are 20% off with Wheeljack pictured in the ad. So I really kind of think Cybertron Wheeljack is going to get blown out this week never to be seen again.

Re: Extra Origin Wheeljack If Anyone Needs It

<80a2513d72bc3de13807c4ade38ae72e@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9453&group=alt.toys.transformers#9453

From: zmfts@aol.com (Zobovor)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 21:27:57 +0000
 by: Zobovor - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 21:27 UTC

GoBackaTron wrote:

> I have only seen these once in the wild. I am beginning to wonder if we have another Runabout situation here. I remember Target Cybertronian Jazz and Bumblebee going on clearance so I wonder if Target cut back on ordering numbers for the more expensive voyager in the set.

Possible. I've never seen Wheeljack anywhere in a brick-and-mortar store. I think I saw Bumblebee once, and the only time I saw Jazz, somebody had stolen the chest pieces off of all five copies.

Zob (store exclusives either seem to bomb or sell like hotcakes, and there is no middle ground)

interests / alt.toys.transformers / Re: Extra Origin Wheeljack If Anyone Needs It