"How to make a million dollars: First, get a million dollars." -- Steve Martin

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

SubjectAuthor
* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"JeSSe
`* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath ofThe Happy Hippy
 +* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath ofLoose Cannon
> [...]
           |   `* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath ofLoose Cannon
           |    `- Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath ofThe Happy Hippy
           `* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"JeSSe
            `* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath ofThe Happy Hippy
             `* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"JeSSe
              +* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"Loose Cannon
              |`* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"JeSSe
              | `- Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"Loose Cannon
              `* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath ofThe Happy Hippy
               `* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"JeSSe
                `- Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath ofThe Happy Hippy

Pages:123
Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<CyF_M.39627$8hV9.20990@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12048&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12048

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 22:49:05 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 02:49 UTC

Kindred spirit for Hippy ?

Hard to deny, for Hippys genocidal rant against an innocent Jew [and his
family] would have absolutely charmed him.

``````````````````

Adolf Eichmann, his lost tapes and a study of evil

There's a fascinating documentary on BBC2 at the moment: The Devil's
Confession — The Lost Eichmann Tapes.

Eichmann was one of the prime organisers of the Holocaust, in charge of
deporting millions of Jews to their deaths. After the war, he managed to
escape to Argentina, where he lived under an assumed name.

In 1960, he was tracked down by Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency,
and abducted back to Israel, where he was tried for war crimes a year
later. He argued that he had been simply following orders, but he was
found guilty and hanged.

During the trial, key evidence against Eichmann was inadmissible:
transcripts of an interview with him recorded in Buenos Aires in 1957 by
a pro-Nazi journalist. Quite rightly, the judge declared that, as they
were only transcripts, their authenticity could not be guaranteed.

The recordings themselves were thought to be lost, but have now been
unearthed after being under lock and key for decades. They reveal that
Eichmann was not simply an apparatchik acting on orders, but a
passionate anti-Semite, eager to kill as many Jews as possible. 'I
didn't care about the Jews I deported to Auschwitz,' he says on the
tape, 'I didn't even care if they were alive or already dead.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-12672567/CRAIG-BROWN-Adolf-Eichmann-lost-tapes-study-evil.html

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<20231027122511.00000cb9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12050&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12050

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of
Jews"
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 12:25:11 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 11:25 UTC

On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 22:49:05 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Kindred spirit for Hippy ?

Go fuck yourself. You and the troll are the Nazis here, the ones calling for for the murder of innocent people. You are the one who hates "JOOS", "kikes" and "niggers", and he's the one calling people "sub-human garbage".

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<uhg7jd$4fs$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12051&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12051

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 11:40:29 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 11:40 UTC

In article <20231027122511.00000cb9@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Go fuck yourself.

No, it's much more fun fucking you:

<quote from "Happy Hippy">

I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men,
women and children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How
about we start with your wife ?

Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of the
Yates family away

<\quote>

How's that old blood pressure, piglet? I've already warned you from
(further!) brain damage.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<20231027142746.00002962@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12052&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12052

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 14:27:46 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 13:27 UTC

On Fri, 27 Oct 2023 11:40:29 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> No, it's much more fun fucking you:

> How's that old blood pressure, piglet?

Just more tedious trolling.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<XnsB0AA74DA0A249ewrfdgrstnetaakeanfk@85.12.62.230>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12054&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12054

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 15:29:12 GMT
 by: Jesse - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 15:29 UTC

The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote in

> On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 22:49:05 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Kindred spirit for Hippy ?
>
> Go fuck yourself.

Wow I feel very lucky, you didn't threaten to murder my wife, kids and family
pets like you did George when he upset you.

You are more civilized with a Nazi than a Jew, sup wit dat ?

BTW its obvious why you are peeved, and thats because what I said in the OP
is spot on. IF you asked 100 people [who said] "I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", 99 out of 100 would say
Hitler, Himmler or Hamas.
You know it, so do I.

There is no statute of limitations on racist, unwarrented death threats - And
there is no time limits for expressing regrets either.
Man up, say you are sorry, and it stops.

--
"DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS ! Animals that are fed lose�their ability to forage
on their own. They often become overly aggressive and completely dependent on

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<20231027230845.00000771@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12058&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12058

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 23:08:45 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 22:08 UTC

On Fri, 27 Oct 2023 15:29:12 GMT
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> You know it, so do I.

Just saying it's so doesn't make it so.

> There is no statute of limitations on racist, unwarrented death
> threats - And there is no time limits for expressing regrets either.
> Man up, say you are sorry, and it stops.

I am sorry; sorry I posted it and sorry that it's been deliberately taken out of context by you and now the other cunt. I am sorry that I didn't realise how fervently you would defend those you called "kikes".

As was explained 17 YEARS AGO, and ever since, and others have pointed out, it was hyperbolic and not a threat, or anything else you pretend it was. As if "and your pets too" didn't give it away as hyperbole.

It came after an absence because of a loss in the family, during which time cunt George played his Jewish-credential card and wished me dead, hoped I'd been killed fighting with and alongside those who were murdering Jews at the time.

It was reflecting back what he was fucking stupidly wishing for.

And I am sorry cunt George touched a nerve, because of wishing me death, the circumstances of the timing, but mostly for just how fucking obscene it was that someone claiming to be Jewish would be cheer-leading for the slaughter of Jews.

I went OTT with hyperbole to show him just how OTT he was being, holding a mirror up to the slaughter he himself was wishing for.

I am sorry I never appreciated that you were so opposed to what White Nationalists wished for, that you would be so offended by the words used, would be so sympathetic to those you called "kikes", so eager to defend them.

I am sorry that I never realised you would continually drag it up for 17 years and repeatedly pretend it was something it never was, would quote it out of context in your efforts in doing that.

I am sorry that you simply refused to accept the explanations which have been given over all those years, sorry that you just kept ignoring them.

I am sorry I never realised that is how you play your game, without decency, without honour.

> There is no statute of limitations on racist, unwarrented death
> threats

It was none of those things. As the cunt who "*DID* warn" of his "superior memory" will recall, cunt George contacted the ADL at the time and absolutely nothing came of it. Because it was none of those things.

Just like your playing net-cop and trying to silence me by complaining to my ISP over what you also alleged were death threats came to nothing because they were no such thing.

I am sorry that you have such poor comprehension skills that you misinterpret what you see written.

> Man up, say you are sorry, and it stops.

I don't believe it has anything to do win manning-up but if you want me to say sorry I will.

> say you are sorry, and it stops.

I am sorry.

> and it stops.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<XnsB0AB149242EEAewrfdgrstnetaakeanfk@85.12.62.243>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12060&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12060

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 06:01:18 GMT
 by: Jesse - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 06:01 UTC

> On Fri, 27 Oct 2023 15:29:12 GMT
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

>> There is no statute of limitations on racist, unwarrented death
>> threats - And there is no time limits for expressing regrets either.
>> Man up, say you are sorry, and it stops.
>
> I am sorry; sorry I posted it and sorry that it's been deliberately
> taken out of context by you and now the other cunt. I am sorry that I
> didn't realise how fervently you would defend those you called "kikes".
>
> As was explained 17 YEARS AGO, and ever since, and others have pointed
> out, it was hyperbolic and not a threat, or anything else you pretend it
> was. As if "and your pets too" didn't give it away as hyperbole.

I have never seen you comment on this, other than within the same thread it
started https://groups.google.com/g/uk.current-
events.terrorism/c/Me98t_d6e9g?hl=en#f9adc44b21e7189a

In it, you continue to mock and insult him, not once did you say you didn't
really mean in, even after he said:
"I haven't threatened you or your family, Hippycrit. You have, however,
threatened mine, and also threatened to kill Jews in the UK." So obviously,
he took it seriously, as would most people.

> It came after an absence because of a loss in the family, during which
> time cunt George played his Jewish-credential card and wished me dead,
> hoped I'd been killed fighting with and alongside those who were
> murdering Jews at the time.

sorry for your loss

> It was reflecting back what he was fucking stupidly wishing for.
>
> And I am sorry cunt George touched a nerve, because of wishing me death,
> the circumstances of the timing, but mostly for just how fucking obscene
> it was that someone claiming to be Jewish would be cheer-leading for the
> slaughter of Jews.

Your perspective is warped.
What set you off was a post titled "Whatever happened to The Happy Hippy?"

George flippantly replied: "Maybe he took up our challenge, and joined his
Hezbullah friends on the front lines. One can only hope."

He obviously did not hope you were out in the desert killing Jews, he was
saying put your $$ where your mouth is, go out and join them if you like
them so much - And yes, presumably, his hope would be that the Jews would
kill you, as they most likely would have.

> I went OTT with hyperbole to show him just how OTT he was being, holding
> a mirror up to the slaughter he himself was wishing for.
>
> I am sorry I never appreciated that you were so opposed to what White
> Nationalists wished for, that you would be so offended by the words
> used, would be so sympathetic to those you called "kikes", so eager to
> defend them.

I am offbeat, I'll grant you that.
I see both semite clans as threats in varying degrees at various times, and
react accordingly, without regards to what white nationalists think.

I have said before, more than once, I would not mind seeing them rip
eachother to shreds - This time, I would like to see the muslims shredded
more, largely because of the grandma kidnapping and child murders.

Me, a humanitarian, giving a fuck about kidnapped JOO grandmas and murdered
JOO children ? Maybe so, I'm not quite so much a zealot myself so may be
prone to rational thinking and objectivity occasionally.
We have seen how muslims operate on 9/11, UK and France especially have had
a fair share of islamic terror attacks. They are brazen and open about
their bloodlust and depravity, have you ever seen their videos of mass
beheadings and setting people on fire ? I have, links on request.

JOOS on the other hand wreck things behind the scenes, they are in it for
the long run and have great skill operating as poison weasels ,, So
basically, a bit more out of sight, out of mind than the bood stained
muslims, and you are right - I'll get back to despising them eventually.

As we speak, as you may have gathered from previous posts, my main gripe is
subsidizing their war, and dragging us into it.

> I am sorry that I never realised you would continually drag it up for 17
> years and repeatedly pretend it was something it never was, would quote
> it out of context in your efforts in doing that.

Lets be fair & accurate, quoting that 1 flaming line is not out of context
- In fact, with context, it is even worse when you consider the personal
threats to a posters wife, children and pets.
I usually posted the whole rant, often with a link to the thread for total
context, as I did here

> I am sorry that you simply refused to accept the explanations which have
> been given over all those years, sorry that you just kept ignoring them.

Post a link to even 1 if able, I don't assume you read everything that I
post, and I sure don't for you - At times I don't see anything you post for
months on end, unless its reposted.

> I am sorry I never realised that is how you play your game, without
> decency, without honour.

C'mon, don't tell me you thought I was decent and honorable all these years
until now, after all those mean names you have called me

>> There is no statute of limitations on racist, unwarrented death
>> threats
>
> It was none of those things. As the cunt who "*DID* warn" of his
> "superior memory" will recall, cunt George contacted the ADL at the time
> and absolutely nothing came of it. Because it was none of those things.
>
> Just like your playing net-cop and trying to silence me by complaining
> to my ISP over what you also alleged were death threats came to nothing
> because they were no such thing.

As I recall, you made a death threat to a US president - Obviously that
would not bother me in the least today, in fact please include the VP ,,
But we know not where typed words reach when sent into the ether, depending
on who it reaches, it may or may not be taken seriously.

Bottom line, its a dumb thing to do - If you got plans, keep them to
yourself and I'll do the same

> I am sorry that you have such poor comprehension skills that you
> misinterpret what you see written.
>

>> Man up, say you are sorry, and it stops.
>
> I don't believe it has anything to do win manning-up but if you want me
> to say sorry I will.
>

>> say you are sorry, and it stops.
>
> I am sorry.
>

>> and it stops.

Ok, unless this is a hippy hoax, I said it will stop, then for me, it stops

--
"DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS ! Animals that are fed lose�their ability to forage
on their own. They often become overly aggressive and completely dependent
on handouts, and then they will never learn to take care of themselves."

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<uhik7h$214$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12062&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12062

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 09:28:17 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 09:28 UTC

In article <20231027230845.00000771@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[snip]

Very touching indeed, basically the only post of yours in which
one feels that there is a human being behind it. It's maybe even
partially genuine; one cannot know for sure - obviously, the
reposting of your blood-thirsty rant bothers you a huge deal, and
you'd do anything to stop it.

Just like it took you two weeks to add Hamas to your list of
"I condemn...", but, grudgingly, you did it.

But here's something about as bad as your "veritable bloodbath
of dead Jews" (and, AGAIN, not "Israelis/Zionists" - JEWS; you
still have not explained that).

This is your initial reply to Hamas' mass murder of civilians:

"When it's a matter of reclaiming what is yours[sic] or surrendering
[sic] to your enemy, when it's a choice of living on your knees or
dying on your feet; what would you do ?"

A flat-out justification for mass murder of women and children, rape,
mutilation of corpses etc., by the truly monstrous lie that they
did it because "they had no choice"; the painting of this barbarism
in heroic colors as "reclaiming what is yours[sic]", "dying on your
feet[soc]", and of course, the "surrendering[sic]" lie, as no one
was demanding Hamas to surrender.

Are you a rabid antisemite? Yes, I think you are. I think that you,
and many Brits, can only feel compassion for Jews when they are
slaughtered en mass, when they are totally powerless to fight back.
And then it's "Tssk, tssk, look at these poor devils"; but oh, we
will still send their refugees to detention centers.

I'll give you some slack here, though - part of your disgusting
stance may be attributed to your first and foremost driving force,
which is an immense hatred of the West. There is not one barbarian,
from Putin to the Hamas corpse mutilators, for whom you will not
find some (partial at least) justification, that infantile "it's
only bad when they do it". As if one can draw a parallel between
Israel's powerful RETALIATION, and the initial totally unprovoked
Hamas attack, carried out with the only goal of murdering Jews, as
part of a global plan to kill every Jew on the face of the Earth,
and eventually, the "Christian traitors" as well.

More? Sure. Remember your reaction to this?

Hamas' dream of world conquest and Islamic rule over the
entire planet, w/o any "Jews or Christian traitors"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0Gz7XOuKY
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9

You equated it with Einstein's dream of "no borders", world peace.

Fuckin' REALLY?

Just HOW fucked in the head are you?

Why do you spend your life frantically searching for lame excuses
to defend barbarians, people who will chop off your head as well
if you don't align 100% with their evil ideology, people who have
murdered British civilians in the past (and will probably do
so in the future)? People who hate and wish to destroy YOUR world,
all the liberal/humanitarian ideals you claim to stand for? Who
fight your country from the inside, a fifth column if there ever
was one, who preach in London mosques about killing the infidels,
who rage in the streets with Hitlerite threats against Jews?

Was there ONE terror attack in Europe, to which you did not
react with "well, but what we're doing is worse"? - which
it's not, BTW. I do wonder what you wrote after the London
and Manchester bombings.

One fucking day after the mass murder, you proudly walk around
with the Palestinian flag. What other meaning could it have on
that day, save for support and justification for what was
committed in the name of Palestine?

It's truly fucked, bro. But just go ahead, snip it all and
replace with "other propaganda is available". It will only
be further proof of your intellectual and moral bankruptcy.

So, see ya around, Mr. "principled and respectable" bloodbath
of dead Jews.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<XnsB0AB867582F7Bewrfdgrstnetaakeanfk@85.12.62.230>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12070&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12070

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 17:13:03 GMT
 by: Jesse - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 17:13 UTC

Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote in news:uhik7h$214$1
@pcls7.std.com:

> [...]
> fight your country from the inside, a fifth column if there ever
> was one, who preach in London mosques about killing the infidels,
> who rage in the streets with Hitlerite threats against Jews?
>
> Was there ONE terror attack in Europe, to which you did not
> react with "well, but what we're doing is worse"? - which
> it's not, BTW. I do wonder what you wrote after the London
> and Manchester bombings.
>
> One fucking day after the mass murder, you proudly walk around
> with the Palestinian flag. What other meaning could it have on
> that day, save for support and justification for what was
> committed in the name of Palestine?
>
> It's truly fucked, bro. But just go ahead, snip it all and
> replace with "other propaganda is available". It will only
> be further proof of your intellectual and moral bankruptcy.
>
> So, see ya around, Mr. "principled and respectable" bloodbath

Pretty good writeup, you nailed things pretty well without resorting to the
usual attempted insults.
[I'm not claiming some kind of high ground here, I can be uncouth and
juvenile myself, I really do think I am generally more balanced and
unbiased, insofar as possible, than either of you 2]

This group was started in the wake of 9/11, that was shorlty after I got
out of military service [I nearly went right back in, my wife talked me out
of it] ,, I was looking for an international perspective for this
unprecedented attack and stumbled onto this group.

Hippy was here, and off the bat was making excuses for the terrorists. I
think his line for 9/11 was that the muslims earned retribution for our
actions in Iraq, and for having military bases in muslim lands.

I was taken aback by excuse making for these stone age killers, which was
not too fashionable in those days as it was now. He was a pioneer in
leftist wokeism, and remains true to that corroded mantra until this very
day.
In that regards, I'll give him props for one thing - Consistency.There
never was or wil lbe an anti west tyrant or blood thirsty group which he
didn't enthusiastically support ,, ITs no wonder why, indeed, a poster
wondered if he went off and joined hezzbulah, as I have wondered out loud
when he might go to Moscow and volunteer his services.

We have all slammed our own countries at times and the people who lead
them, but I don't know what it would take to hate your own country at its
roots from cradle to grave, must be something deep rooted and traumatic.

The few times we have found common ground [ironically, he gave me props as
saying about everything that needed to be said, in the very thread he
flipped out in 17 years ago] have been during muslim/jew dustups.

Not that I had "taken the musim side" per se, as you might expect from
someone like me. On the contrary, and especially after 9/11, I had no
desire to see any muslims prevail. My gripe has always been using my tax
$$ to finance jew wars 6,000 miles from me, and remains so.

You could say "well they are fighting our battles, killing evil before it
reaches our dooorstep", and there might be some justification for that view
- But conversely,we are also going to get blowback for this, encourage
attacks in our streets, with our blind support and complete subsidy of the
jew state.
We have chosen sides in an unmistakeable fashion, Israel is basically
carpet bombing civilians and starving them out [both war crimes] to get at
hamas, and we arwe 100% complicit in that, like it or not - Me, I don't
like it.

So that puts me in a blind, and I feel like a hypocrite at times - I don't
wish muslims to prevail over jews, for I have no illusions that they would
be satisfied with that and live in peace thereafter.
I wouldn't mind jews previaling over muslims, if only they could do it,
even mostly, by themselves. Blind support, sending carrier battle groups to
their rescue to the point that it encourages them to flatten Iran [at our
expense] is off the table for me, and that gets me to the point where I can
see why some people hate us.
Jews simply don't seem to care if they provoke a global conflict, in fact,
almost seem to be setting that about as a matter of policy. Why we so
willingly trot along is a question for another time, I have my ideas, and
perhaps goes to the root of why I despise JOOS.

That, combined with 0 confidence in our current "leaders", whoever they
might actually be, to do anything thats actually in our interests, makes me
see nothing good coming from this latest round of semite aggresion.

--
"DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS ! Animals that are fed lose�their ability to forage
on their own. They often become overly aggressive and completely dependent
on handouts, and then they will never learn to take care of themselves."

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<20231028194214.00007cf9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12072&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12072

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 19:42:14 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 18:42 UTC

On Sat, 28 Oct 2023 17:13:03 GMT
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote in news:uhik7h$214$1
> @pcls7.std.com:

> Pretty good writeup, you nailed things pretty well without resorting
> to the usual attempted insults.

Enjoy your circle-jerk.

This is how he suckers you every time. He drags you in by saying what you want to hear and then plays you for a fool.

The ridiculous thing is you know he's a troll.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<20231028194752.00006b24@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12073&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12073

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 19:47:52 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 18:47 UTC

On Sat, 28 Oct 2023 09:28:17 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Just HOW fucked in the head are you?

Not half as fucked as you.

You are the one who has called for and supports murdering innocent people.

> It's truly fucked, bro. But just go ahead, snip it all and
> replace with "other propaganda is available". It will only
> be further proof of your intellectual and moral bankruptcy.

Saying it's so doesn't make it so.

It's just more of your propagandising nonsense and childish name-calling

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<20231028220948.0000285c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12077&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12077

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 22:09:48 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 21:09 UTC

On Sat, 28 Oct 2023 09:28:17 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Are you a rabid antisemite? Yes, I think you are. I think that you,
> and many Brits, can only feel compassion for Jews when they are
> slaughtered en mass, when they are totally powerless to fight back.
> And then it's "Tssk, tssk, look at these poor devils"; but oh, we
> will still send their refugees to detention centers.

Enough with your anti-British hatred.

And enough with your hypocrisy in condemning those who do hate what evil Britain has done.

You are just a troll wanting to damn whether people do or people don't.

Fuck off cunt.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<uhl41o$tei$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12079&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12079

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 08:10:32 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 08:10 UTC

In article <20231028194214.00007cf9@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

>> Pretty good writeup, you nailed things pretty well without resorting
>> to the usual attempted insults.

> This is how he suckers you every time. He drags you in by saying what
> you want to hear and then plays you for a fool.

No, it's not that.

We just both happen to agree that you're a fucked in the head dumbass.

You can possibly add TWP, who has often criticized what you write --
admittedly, in a more polite manner than me.

When I joined this forum, you were my "natural ally" of sorts;
we even had a few friendly exchanges. Alas, slowly but surely, I
realized what a twisted fuck you are, the "10 year olds are fair
game" being the first indication. There was also the insane rubbish
you posted about the Russian plane blown out of the sky by Isis,
I recall looking in disbelief and wondering "what the hell is wrong
with this guy?"... and so it goes.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<uhl55l$tei$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12080&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12080

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 08:29:41 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 08:29 UTC

In article <20231028220948.0000285c@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> Are you a rabid antisemite? Yes, I think you are. I think that you,
>> and many Brits, can only feel compassion for Jews when they are
>> slaughtered en mass, when they are totally powerless to fight back.
>> And then it's "Tssk, tssk, look at these poor devils"; but oh, we
>> will still send their refugees to detention centers.

> Enough with your anti-British hatred.

No hatred. I actually like Brits, you know, Monty Python and
all that. And I do highly respect British culture in general.
I just cannot understand how you, of all nations, have the
gall to lash out at Israel, in such a horrendously biased
manner, after the things you have done during wars.

And yes, I believe that you still have a grudge against the
Jews for having kicked you from Palestine, or at the least,
hastening your decision to leave.

And yes, I believe you had no special problem with the mass
murder of Jews in WW2 -- you knew that it would mean less
trouble for you, after the war.

Go ahead, explain this.

https://scholarship.law.columbia.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4681&context=faculty_scholarship

SECRET KNOWLEDGE OF GENOCIDE: BRITISH FAILURE TO DISCLOSE THE KILLING OF JEWS IN 1941

You were the first in the West to know. Why didn't you warn
these people?

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<uhl83u$tei$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12081&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12081

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 09:19:58 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 09:19 UTC

In article <XnsB0AB867582F7Bewrfdgrstnetaakeanfk@85.12.62.230>,
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

[my post deleted]

> Pretty good writeup, you nailed things pretty well without resorting
> to the usual attempted insults.

Thanks - I think the same about yours (oh my, the vile, WHITE, AMERICAN,
anti-Happy coalition is at it again!)

I assume you saw his lame and childish replies, the total lack of
answers to the difficult questions posed to him.

> [I'm not claiming some kind of high ground here, I can be uncouth and
> juvenile myself, I really do think I am generally more balanced and
> unbiased, insofar as possible, than either of you 2]

Possibly, yes. I never claimed to be 100% objective, and I do
have my obsessions.

[A review of Sad Happy's past deleted for brevity]

Thanks, I was wondering how you stumbled on this forum. Seems it was
far more active in the past.

> We have all slammed our own countries at times and the people who lead
> them, but I don't know what it would take to hate your own country at its
> roots from cradle to grave, must be something deep rooted and traumatic.

It's a mystery, this self-hatred. And you have David Irving. And you
have Noam Chomsky who, while never denying or minimizing the Holocaust,
had slobbered all over Holocaust deniers, and who is basically a
mouthpiece for neo-Nazis and radical Islam.

> The few times we have found common ground [ironically, he gave me props as
> saying about everything that needed to be said, in the very thread he
> flipped out in 17 years ago] have been during muslim/jew dustups.
>
> Not that I had "taken the musim side" per se, as you might expect from
> someone like me. On the contrary, and especially after 9/11, I had no
> desire to see any muslims prevail. My gripe has always been using my tax
> $$ to finance jew wars 6,000 miles from me, and remains so.
>
> You could say "well they are fighting our battles, killing evil before it
> reaches our dooorstep", and there might be some justification for that view
> - But conversely,we are also going to get blowback for this, encourage
> attacks in our streets, with our blind support and complete subsidy of the
> jew state.
> We have chosen sides in an unmistakeable fashion, Israel is basically
> carpet bombing civilians and starving them out [both war crimes] to get at
> hamas, and we arwe 100% complicit in that, like it or not - Me, I don't
> like it.
>
> So that puts me in a blind, and I feel like a hypocrite at times - I don't
> wish muslims to prevail over jews, for I have no illusions that they would
> be satisfied with that and live in peace thereafter.
> I wouldn't mind jews previaling over muslims, if only they could do it,
> even mostly, by themselves. Blind support, sending carrier battle groups to
> their rescue to the point that it encourages them to flatten Iran [at our
> expense] is off the table for me, and that gets me to the point where I can
> see why some people hate us.

I see your point, and needless to say, it's been our policy for years,
in many other wars. Look at Vietnam, our worst mistake ever in this
regard. But then, other nations forgive and forget - not the Arabs,
apparently.

BTW, we started helping Israel relatively late; people generally don't
know this, but up to the early 1970's, their army was basically 100%
French and British made - incl. 100% of their fighter planes. I guess
that at least part of our motivation was to counter the Soviets, who
were arming the Arabs to the teeth, and even putting their military
personnel in the front line (although on a limited scale).

And now we're stuck; who could have thought it would continue this long?

> Jews simply don't seem to care if they provoke a global conflict, in fact,
> almost seem to be setting that about as a matter of policy. Why we so
> willingly trot along is a question for another time, I have my ideas, and
> perhaps goes to the root of why I despise JOOS.

I partially agree (re Israel, not JOOS in general). I don't know if they
are worse, in this regard, than other nations we have and are assisting.

I used to believe we should have leaned far harder on the Israelis,
i.e. "do as we say, or no military equipment". Alas, in retrospect,
it would have probably failed; the Arabs will never accept them, their
dream of killing each and every Jew there has not really changed since
their promise to annihilate the Jews in 1948; as the Secretary-General of
the Arab League said before the 1948 war which the Arabs started, "This
will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be
spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades." I dunno, I
guess that's just how these people are.

> That, combined with 0 confidence in our current "leaders", whoever they
> might actually be, to do anything thats actually in our interests, makes me
> see nothing good coming from this latest round of semite aggresion.

I see the problem, but not a solution. Perhaps Israel should really
just announce that it has nukes, and that they will be willing to
use them. And that every rocket fired from Gaza into Israeli cities,
will be countered with 20 heavy artillery shells fired into Gaza. Alas,
that will invite other problems.

Right now, it's Iran fueling the death and destruction. The world can try
to focus on that; not sure how. And, if they ever change, who knows which
the next Muslim nation to raise the Hitlerite banner will be?

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<20231029131420.000002de@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12086&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12086

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:14:20 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:14 UTC

On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 08:29:41 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231028220948.0000285c@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> Are you a rabid antisemite? Yes, I think you are. I think that you,
> >> and many Brits, can only feel compassion for Jews when they are
> >> slaughtered en mass, when they are totally powerless to fight back.
> >> And then it's "Tssk, tssk, look at these poor devils"; but oh, we
> >> will still send their refugees to detention centers.
>
> > Enough with your anti-British hatred.
>
> No hatred. I actually like Brits

You have a funny way of showing it when you call us "nazoid piglets", "sub-human garbage" who deserve to be murdered.

It's just standard troll gas-lighting, pretending not to hate while hating.

That's because you are a trolling cunt.

> I just cannot understand how you, of all nations, have the
> gall to lash out at Israel, in such a horrendously biased
> manner

More propaganda bullshit that Israel doesn't deserve the complaints being raised, the criticism she is rightly getting.

If anyone is 'biased' against Israel it is because Israel is showing herself to the world to be worse than Hamas. They are mostly condemning the greater evil, it doesn't mean they don's also condemn other evil.

It's just more propaganda drivel and lies to pretend people only condemn Israel.

And that's because you are a propagandising cunt.

> after the things you have done during wars.

That's a strawman. Those who complain about what Israel is doing now would complain about the evil Britain has done in the past.

And complain about the evil America has done in the past, and more recently.

> And yes, I believe that you still have a grudge against the
> Jews for having kicked you from Palestine, or at the least,
> hastening your decision to leave.

Collectively, no one gives a fuck, few even know the history, though they are quickly catching up.

I don't believe there is a single person, apart from maybe some nutjobs, who wish we were still in control of Palestine. Most don't even know we were ever there.

> And yes, I believe you had no special problem with the mass
> murder of Jews in WW2 -- you knew that it would mean less
> trouble for you, after the war.
>
> Go ahead, explain this.
>
> https://scholarship.law.columbia.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4681&context=faculty_scholarship
>
> SECRET KNOWLEDGE OF GENOCIDE: BRITISH FAILURE TO DISCLOSE THE KILLING
> OF JEWS IN 1941
>
> You were the first in the West to know. Why didn't you warn
> these people?

Because Britain is an evil, racist, cuntish, country, run at the time by Churchill who you kindly pointed out was evil, aided by others who had no problem indulging in evil.

But apparently you like us Brits and condemn those who would criticise those who, like you, condemn what Britain has done, call them Hitler supporters, accuse them of rabidly hating their own country.

You can find plenty of other evil Britain, America and Israel has done, and people will agree with you that it is evil, though will also pretend that it isn't.

You condemn people for agreeing with you either way.

You are just a trolling cunt.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<20231029132515.0000650f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12087&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12087

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:25:15 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:25 UTC

On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 09:19:58 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <XnsB0AB867582F7Bewrfdgrstnetaakeanfk@85.12.62.230>,
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> [my post deleted]
>
> > Pretty good writeup, you nailed things pretty well without
> > resorting to the usual attempted insults.
>
> Thanks - I think the same about yours (oh my, the vile, WHITE,
> AMERICAN, anti-Happy coalition is at it again!)

Well played. The funny thing is that it's true, and you know it's true. But he'll not see it as such because he's too fucking stupid to realise you are trolling him hook, line and sinker. It's how you sucker him every time.

> I assume you saw his lame and childish replies, the total lack of
> answers to the difficult questions posed to him.

That's hilarious given I have repeatedly answered the questions put to me, your demonising and childish name-calling, and refusing to answer these simple questions for a week -

1) Do you condemn Israel's murder of thousands of innocent people, her war crimes, her indiscriminate attacks on civilian infrastructure, the siege Israel's Defence Minister had imposed on a civilian population ?

2) Do you condemn America's genocide of indigenous people, the evils of her slavery, her murder of innocent people ?

3) Do you believe it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees, or better to live on your knees ?

4) And do you believe people should take the fight to their enemy or just cower in the darkness ?

You are just a gas-lighting trolling cunt.

> > [I'm not claiming some kind of high ground here, I can be uncouth
> > and juvenile myself, I really do think I am generally more balanced
> > and unbiased, insofar as possible, than either of you 2]

You would say that because you are an arrogant propagandising tolling cunt who thinks he is better than everyone else, the only one who is right, that anyone else who doesn't see it your way is "sub-human garbage"

That's the way propagandising and trolling cunts like you play their game.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<20231029134258.00003319@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12090&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12090

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:42:58 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:42 UTC

On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 08:10:32 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> realized what a twisted fuck you are, the "10 year olds are fair
> game" being the first indication.

No, you have to be fucked in the head to believe that not condemning the "Barron Trump may become the first home-schooled shooter" joke is "evil".

You have to be fucked in the head to hear "The way America teaches math is racist" as a declaration that "math is racist".

You have to be fucked in the head for calling people, who believe 10 year olds are fair game when used to push a political agenda, as evil, yet have not one word of criticism or complaint when Israel murders babies, 10 year olds and younger.

You have not issued one word of criticism or complaint when America murders babies, 10 year olds and younger, aids Israel in murdeing babies, 10 year olds and younger

It seems they are fair game to you.

You are the cunt who is the twisted fuck.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<uhlnqp$u5f$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12092&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12092

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:48:09 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:48 UTC

In article <20231029131420.000002de@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> No hatred. I actually like Brits

> You have a funny way of showing it when you call us "nazoid piglets",
> "sub-human garbage" who deserve to be murdered.

Lying piglet. I've never written anything like that w.r.t all Brits.

>> I just cannot understand how you, of all nations, have the
>> gall to lash out at Israel, in such a horrendously biased
>> manner

> More propaganda bullshit that Israel doesn't deserve the complaints
> being raised, the criticism she is rightly getting.

Every nation deserves criticism. But it's the Hamas that started
this, and it's the Hamas warfare tactics that are causing the losses
in Gaza. You, and the rest of the "Free Palestine" rabble, cannot
answer the obvious question: "What would YOU do?"

>> And yes, I believe that you still have a grudge against the
>> Jews for having kicked you from Palestine, or at the least,
>> hastening your decision to leave.

> Collectively, no one gives a fuck, few even know the history,

I don't believe you.

>> Go ahead, explain this.
>>
>> https://scholarship.law.columbia.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4681&context=faculty_scholarship
>>
>> SECRET KNOWLEDGE OF GENOCIDE: BRITISH FAILURE TO DISCLOSE THE KILLING
>> OF JEWS IN 1941
>>
>> You were the first in the West to know. Why didn't you warn
>> these people?

> Because Britain is an evil, racist, cuntish, country,

If you say so.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<nwt%M.160408$sxoa.65638@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12095&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12095

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 09:56:35 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:56 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 09:19:58 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>> In article <XnsB0AB867582F7Bewrfdgrstnetaakeanfk@85.12.62.230>,
>> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>>
>> [my post deleted]
>>
>>> Pretty good writeup, you nailed things pretty well without
>>> resorting to the usual attempted insults.
>>
>> Thanks - I think the same about yours (oh my, the vile, WHITE,
>> AMERICAN, anti-Happy coalition is at it again!)
>
> Well played. The funny thing is that it's true, and you know it's true. But he'll not see it as such because he's too fucking stupid to realise you are trolling him hook, line and sinker. It's how you sucker him every time.

Oh and yesterday, I was the one trolling him and he totally fell for it,
today its me !
You just cannot stand anyone getting along and not acting like a
muckraking bitch like you, you are a pretentious brat.

> 4) And do you believe people should take the fight to their enemy or just cower in the darkness ?

Take the fight to the enemy, of course.
You are probably too dense to realize that it works both ways, and you
have just made a case for the JOO invasion of Gaza.

>>> [I'm not claiming some kind of high ground here, I can be uncouth
>>> and juvenile myself, I really do think I am generally more balanced
>>> and unbiased, insofar as possible, than either of you 2]
>
> You would say that because

Its true ?
[As you prove my point over & over & over]
I am a study in poise, logic & civility compared to a vulgar slug like you.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<uhlohm$u5f$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12097&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12097

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:00:22 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:00 UTC

In article <20231029132515.0000650f@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> 1) Do you condemn Israel's murder of thousands of innocent people,

I condemn the very well-documented Hamas warfare tactics, which cause
the human suffering in Gaza. And it's not the first time that people
suffer because of electing the wrong leadership. Ask the residents
of Dresden and Hamburg.

> 2) Do you condemn America's genocide of indigenous people, the evils
> of her slavery, her murder of innocent people ?

Absolutely, esp. slavery, which is by far and wide the worst (and
most stupid) thing we've ever done.

> 3) Do you believe it's better to die on your feet than live on your
> knees, or better to live on your knees ?

It's totally irrelevant to the discussion.

> 4) And do you believe people should take the fight to their enemy or
> just cower in the darkness ?

It's totally irrelevant to the discussion. And I've answered:

<quote>

A flat-out justification for mass murder of women and children, rape,
mutilation of corpses etc., by the truly monstrous lie that they
did it because "they had no choice"; the painting of this barbarism
in heroic colors as "reclaiming what is yours[sic]", "dying on your
feet[sic]", and of course, the "surrendering[sic]" lie, as no one
was demanding Hamas to surrender.

</quote>

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<20231029140537.000025ac@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12098&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12098

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:05:37 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:05 UTC

On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:48:09 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> But it's the Hamas that started this

That's as ridiculous as claiming St George slaughtered the dragon for no good reason, just decided to do it on a whim.

One day there was Palestine. The next day Palestine was smaller than she was and Israel had appeared. That's what started this and it's been going on ever since.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<20231029141346.0000441f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12099&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12099

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:13:46 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:13 UTC

On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 09:56:35 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Oh and yesterday, I was the one trolling him and he totally fell for
> it, today its me !

No, yesterday I was accusing him of trolling you, not you trolling him. Because that's what he's doing, is doing, and how he has always suckered you in the past.

Your reading comprehension has let you down again. It's no surprise you are so frequently his chosen target. Those he knows he can't troll he simply tries to shy-away with demonisation and name-calling. Trolling someone who refuses to realise they are being trolled is the tastiest morsal.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<uhlpom$u5f$4@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12102&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12102

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:21:10 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:21 UTC

In article <20231029134258.00003319@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> realized what a twisted fuck you are, the "10 year olds are fair
>> game" being the first indication.

> No, you have to be fucked in the head to believe that not condemning the
> "Barron Trump may become the first home-schooled shooter" joke is "evil".

Fucking, lying cunt. I was specifically referring to your GENERAL attitude,
i.e. justifying attacks on 10 year olds for things their parents have
allegedly done. Barron Trump is not even the main issue here.

> You have to be fucked in the head for calling people, who believe 10 year
> olds are fair game when used to push a political agenda, as evil,

They ARE evil, piglet. As you are.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<20231029142547.000077f0@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12104&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12104

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:25:47 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:25 UTC

On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:00:22 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231029132515.0000650f@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > 1) Do you condemn Israel's murder of thousands of innocent people,
> >

> I condemn the very well-documented Hamas warfare tactics, which cause
> the human suffering in Gaza. And it's not the first time that people
> suffer because of electing the wrong leadership. Ask the residents
> of Dresden and Hamburg.

You did not answer the question, have cut the question, tried to deflect from it. The question was -

1) Do you condemn Israel's murder of thousands of innocent people, her war crimes, her indiscriminate attacks on civilian infrastructure, the siege Israel's Defence Minister had imposed on a civilian population ?

> > 2) Do you condemn America's genocide of indigenous people, the evils
> > of her slavery, her murder of innocent people ?
>
> Absolutely

Good. And I am glad you agree that America is an evil country that Americans are an evil people.

But if you can condemn America's murder of innocent people then why can't you equally condemn Israel's murder of innocent people ?

Are you simply an apologist for Israel's evil or do you actually believe America is more evil than Israel ?

> > 3) Do you believe it's better to die on your feet than live on your
> > knees, or better to live on your knees ?
>
> It's totally irrelevant to the discussion.

It's not. Answer the question.