Keep the phase, baby.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

SubjectAuthor
* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"JeSSe
`* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath ofThe Happy Hippy
 +* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath ofLoose Cannon
> [...]
           |   `* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath ofLoose Cannon
           |    `- Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath ofThe Happy Hippy
           `* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"JeSSe
            `* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath ofThe Happy Hippy
             `* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"JeSSe
              +* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"Loose Cannon
              |`* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"JeSSe
              | `- Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"Loose Cannon
              `* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath ofThe Happy Hippy
               `* Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"JeSSe
                `- Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath ofThe Happy Hippy

Pages:123
Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<uhmrll$9t1$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12148&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12148

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 23:59:49 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 23:59 UTC

In article <X_A%M.142714$HwD9.97603@fx11.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Hippy has [rightly] been called out as a bitch for many years before
> this series, granted, without the yo.
>
> Good show, they ended it just right unlike series they try to milk to
> death like walking dead, and those are 2 of the very few series I have
> ever watched.

I hardly watch TV. I did see "Better Call Saul", it's strange and
too long, but has its moments.

I highly recommend "The Sopranos", the best I've ever seen. And "Chernobyl"
is a little masterpiece.

> Bunch of typical hollywood wingnuts though, especially Heisenberg - Safe
> to presume he stands with the terrorists, like the helpless wingnut here.

Frankly I don't know. Some people have a gift for acting, that's nice,
but most of them are rather shallow, and often have inflated egos; for
some reason, they believe their opinion is important - and the media
sucks up to them.

But putting that aside, some are pretty good, and I always respected
people who work hard and excel at what they do.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<uhmsn2$9t1$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12149&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12149

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:17:38 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:17 UTC

In article <ntB%M.36174$EUq9.11882@fx41.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

[...]

I hope you wrote in haste and meant "impartial"! :)

> capability of independent thought and
> didn't see eye to eye on quite a few things.

Yes, that is what happened.

In addition to his fanatical wokeism etc., for some reason - possibly
pure trolling - he went into that long thread about math, about which
he does not have a clue. I never had a problem with people who don't
understand high math, I knew such people who were smarter than me. But
to see this moron endlessly rant about how much infinity plus one
equals, well, it must have been worth some kind of award for grand
stupidity.

> Hippy used to have a boyfriend here, Chris Hills, the Drunken Dyslexic Duo.
>
> They were joined at the hip and shamelessly tripped all over themselves
> to pander to each other ,, Fortunately, he was an alcoholic and stopped
> posting years ago, probably due to liver complications, poor hip has
> never been the same since.
> [He was outed from posts in another group, you know how that goes ,, A
> pic of him revealed a bloated sap with a face as red as a cranberry, so
> I'm not exaggerating about the alcoholic thing]

Well, at least he had an excuse.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<uhmtle$9t1$4@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12151&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12151

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of
Jews"
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:33:50 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:33 UTC

In article <20231029211545.0000142b@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> What does recursion, finite or infinite, have to do with this?

> Because it would be infinite recursion to have a quote come within
> an interview claiming to have watched the very same interview.

No.

> It would be mental masturbation to try and figure how deep that would go.

Fuck off, boring nazoid pigshit.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<KME%M.71572$Ssze.25422@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12154&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12154

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 22:44:59 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 02:44 UTC

The Helpless Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 19:03:01 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Yes, you suckered me all right, and all I can do now is snip away
>> everything and anything that I don't want to hear
>
> My words, not yours.

Yep - I take it your groveling apology that I goaded you into is now off
the table for further discussion [like a host of other topics that upset
you] ?

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<20231030112640.000036a8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12165&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12165

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 11:26:40 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 11:26 UTC

On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:33:50 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Fuck off, boring nazoid pigshit.

Just more childish name-calling.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<20231030112906.00001059@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12166&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12166

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Jews"
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 11:29:06 +0000
<EwB%M.36175$EUq9.17923@fx41.iad>
<20231029233605.00006245@ntlworld.invalid>
<KME%M.71572$Ssze.25422@fx48.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 11:29 UTC

On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 22:44:59 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> My words, not yours.

Forging what people write is the lowest from of trolling.

Re: Meet a man who actually did cause a "veritable bloodbath of Jews"

<Y5Z%M.265033$2fS.28174@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12218&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12218

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:52:57 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 01:52 UTC

JeSSe wrote:

> Hippy used to have a boyfriend here, Chris Hills, the Drunken Dyslexic Duo.
>
> They were joined at the hip and shamelessly tripped all over themselves
> to pander to each other ,, Fortunately, he was an alcoholic and stopped
> posting years ago, probably due to liver complications, poor hip has
> never been the same since.

We know that you live to read every one of my posts ,, So no reminiscing
about your late [drunk] bf Chrissy ??