She sells cshs by the cshore.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / And the winner is ...

SubjectAuthor
* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
+* And the winner is ...TWP
|`* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
| +* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
| |`* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
| | `* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
| |  +- And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
| |  `- And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
| `- And the winner is ...JeSSe
+- And the winner is ...JeSSe
`* And the winner is ...JeSSe
 `* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
  +* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
  |`- And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
  `* And the winner is ...JeSSe
   +* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
   |`* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
   | `* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
   |  `* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
   |   `* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
   |    +* And the winner is ...JeSSe
   |    |+* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
   |    ||`- And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
   |    |`* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
   |    | `* And the winner is ...JeSSe
   |    |  `* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
   |    |   `- And the winner is ...JeSSe
   |    `* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
   |     `* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
   |      `- And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
   `* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
    `* And the winner is ...JeSSe
     +- And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
     +* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
     |`* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
     | `- And the winner is ...JeSSe
     `- And the winner is ...JeSSe

Pages:12
And the winner is ...

<20231210161046.0000091d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13267&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13267

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: And the winner is ...
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 16:10:46 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 16:10 UTC

On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:22:47 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> "Murder is murder" -- the final defense line of the nazoid piglet

Congratulations.

One hundred "nazoid piglet" demonisations.

Over thirty separate "nazi", "nazoid" and "piglet" demonisations.

Dozens of more "insane", "crazy", "sick", "stupid", "dumb", "shithead", "retard", "moron" demonisations which I couldn't be bothered counting individually

And in just over two months.

I have never known anyone so desperate and determined to shoot the messenger to protect and promote their own propaganda.

But endlessly posting "Flushed" and indulging in endless childish name-calling won't help you - What's been written is out there.

In fact, your childish name-calling, pathetic demonisations, repeatedly copy-pasting the same propaganda crap time after time, simply shows just how little you have to counter with.

And, ultimately, no matter what you would like people to believe, they can see Israel's slaughter, her murder of innocent people, babies, children, mothers and fathers, her collective punishments, her pursuit of genocide, her embrace of evil, with their own eyes.

But well done. You have reached a level of childish name calling and demonisation in a time frame few would have believed possible. You can be proud of yourself. You propaganda masters certainly will be.

Unless, of course, they consider your counters so overt and ridiculous that it's doing Israel more harm than good.

The funny thing is, one hundred "nazoid piglet" directed at me, but not one word of complaint about Hitler-loving JeSSe's explicit anti-Semitism.

And we know why that is. It's because you are a propagandising cunt.

Re: And the winner is ...

<l7pdN.3151$c68d.2520@fx15.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13275&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13275

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: And the winner is ...
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 20:23:45 GMT
 by: TWP - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 20:23 UTC

On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 16:10:46 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:22:47 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>> "Murder is murder" -- the final defense line of the nazoid piglet
>
> Congratulations.
>
> One hundred "nazoid piglet" demonisations.
>
> Over thirty separate "nazi", "nazoid" and "piglet" demonisations.
>
> Dozens of more "insane", "crazy", "sick", "stupid", "dumb", "shithead",
> "retard", "moron" demonisations which I couldn't be bothered counting
> individually
>

> And in just over two months.
>

> I have never known anyone so desperate and determined to shoot the
> messenger to protect and promote their own propaganda.
>

> But endlessly posting "Flushed" and indulging in endless childish
> name-calling won't help you - What's been written is out there.
>
> In fact, your childish name-calling, pathetic demonisations, repeatedly
> copy-pasting the same propaganda crap time after time, simply shows just
> how little you have to counter with.
>
> And, ultimately, no matter what you would like people to believe, they
> can see Israel's slaughter, her murder of innocent people, babies,
> children, mothers and fathers, her collective punishments, her pursuit
> of genocide, her embrace of evil, with their own eyes.
>
> But well done. You have reached a level of childish name calling and
> demonisation in a time frame few would have believed possible. You can
> be proud of yourself. You propaganda masters certainly will be.
>
> Unless, of course, they consider your counters so overt and ridiculous
> that it's doing Israel more harm than good.
>
> The funny thing is, one hundred "nazoid piglet" directed at me, but not
> one word of complaint about Hitler-loving JeSSe's explicit
> anti-Semitism.
>
> And we know why that is. It's because you are a propagandising cunt.

Israel have wasted so much good will on this. I thought they'd annex Gaza
but I suppose razing the buildings to the ground and salting the earth is
the next best thing. I don't doubt that Hamas would do the same to Israel
if they could but they can't and Israel can.

Re: And the winner is ...

<mopdN.1347$CYpe.600@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13276&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13276

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:41:50 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 20:41 UTC

The Hopeless Hippycrit wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:22:47 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>> "Murder is murder" -- the final defense line of the nazoid piglet
>
> Congratulations.
>
> One hundred "nazoid piglet" demonisations.
> In fact, your childish name-calling, pathetic demonisations, repeatedly copy-pasting the same propaganda crap time after time
> You have reached a level of childish name calling and demonisation

I dunno, you have to be running a close 2nd with 100's of "cunts" coming
from your vulgar mouth in the same time frame.
Look a the "Ukrainian assassination" thread you started, no fewer than 8
"cunts" in that thread alone.
And here you are, like a shriveled rodent, decrying "childish
name-calling" on a pedestal of shit, gimme a break.

To top that off, you yourself adopted his "piglet" insult, so we can add
those to the tally, plus dozens of "retards" - Making YOU [by far] this
groups top muckraking, name-calling, vulgar hippycrit.

Re: And the winner is ...

<QrpdN.11321$yEgf.4500@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13277&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13277

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:45:33 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 20:45 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> In fact, repeatedly copy-pasting the same propaganda crap time after time, simply shows just how little you have to counter with.

Project much ?
"Other propaganda is available" lol, lets see if you can do without that
stroke of genius for 3 whole posts in a row.

Re: And the winner is ...

<20231211111256.00007531@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13292&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13292

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:12:56 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:12 UTC

On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:45:33 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>

> > In fact, repeatedly copy-pasting the same propaganda crap time
> > after time, simply shows just how little you have to counter with.
>
> Project much ?
> "Other propaganda is available" lol, lets see if you can do without
> that stroke of genius for 3 whole posts in a row.

As "Loose Cannon" said:

<quote>

So the brave Aryan warrior jesse, who beats the shit out of five guys on a daily basis with one hand tied behind his back, and who owns enough guns to supply the army of a small country, is actually a low-life coward, hiding behind a keyboard, and trying to harass posters into silence by dragging a bystander into the fray.

Not good, jesse-boi, not good.

Must say I'm somewhat disappointed; I gave you more credit than I do to the average nazoid cockroach. Alas, Happy was right in every word he said about you. You're an impotent, low-life, cowardly piece of filth... just like your impotent, coprophiliac fuhrer.

</quote>

Re: And the winner is ...

<20231211115033.000016ee@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13296&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13296

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:50:33 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:50 UTC

On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 20:23:45 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Israel have wasted so much good will on this.

I think they may be just one or two steps away from securing their own annihilation.

If they really believe that eliminating Hamas by slaughtering Palestinians wholesale, by pursuing genocide and the destruction of Gaza, will reduce hatred of Israel they are utterly delusional.

> I thought they'd annex
> Gaza but I suppose razing the buildings to the ground and salting the
> earth is the next best thing. I don't doubt that Hamas would do the
> same to Israel if they could but they can't and Israel can.

As I said at the time, Hamas knew this and knew the only way to defeat Israel would be to take action which would cause Israel to expose herself as the evil monster she really is on the world stage

They decided it was better to die on their feet than live on their knees, that their deaths would ultimately secure their victory.

And it appears to be working.

As much as Hamas are to blame for triggering Israel's revenge attacks, it is Israel who has decided to slaughter innocent Palestinians, babies, children, mothers and fathers, raze homes, schools, hospitals and mosques to the ground, drive two million into an open-air concentration camp the size of Heathrow.

Hamas gambled that Israel would show her true self, and she has in spades. And it just keeps getting worse as days roll by.

Hamas's goal was never to have themselves seen as The Good Guys, merely to demolish the lie, once and for all, that Israel is The Good Guy. And in that they have succeeded.

Much of the world is voicing justified criticism of Israel when they would have previously turned a blind-eye to Israel's evil.

It would be surprising that Israel walked herself into this entrapment, were it not for her far right government desperately wanting a pretext for Palestinian genocide. It is said a third of Israelis believe Netanyahu was complicit in not preventing Hamas's attack.

And the only logical explanation for that would be a desire to pursue the genocide some in the far-right government have long been demanding. Which we now see unfolding before our eyes.

Re: And the winner is ...

<ul6t5o$4t3$4@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13297&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13297

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:52:24 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:52 UTC

In article <20231211111256.00007531@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> As "Loose Cannon" said:

[deleted]

Replied to already.

How do the quarrels Jesse and me had, and will possibly have, "balance"
the following, and your "ten year olds are fair game", and your sucking
up to the Hamas barbarians?

That's ALL you have left, huh? Pathetic 'tard.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: And the winner is ...

<ul6tqe$4t3$5@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13300&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13300

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:03:26 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:03 UTC

In article <20231211115033.000016ee@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[garbage repeatedly posted in defense and admiration of the
Hamas barbarians/neo-Nazis flushed]

Hardly surprising; dippy wants to butcher Jews[1], Hamas wants
to butcher Jews.

Hell, dippy even compared Hamas' dream of world conquest and Islamic
rule over the entire planet, w/o any "Jews or Christian traitors", to
Einstein's vision of one world government.

His reply to this:

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9

Was

"And what would be wrong with the planet under one rule of law ?"
"Einstein wanted a world without borders, a single government, a single rule of law."

Such insanity must be rooted in very deep emotional grounds.

I'd offer extensive psychiatric treatment, but no shrink deserves this.

[1] From a post by "Happy Hippy":

[...]

<20231211121754.0000415a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13302&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13302

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:17:54 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:17 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:52:24 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231211111256.00007531@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > As "Loose Cannon" said:
>
> [deleted]
>
> Replied to already.

Replied to but not explained in any satisfactory way.

But that's not surprising when you are a hypocritical cunt who declares themselves happy to see innocent people murdered -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Re: And the winner is ...

<20231211122014.0000355a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13303&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13303

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:20:14 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:20 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:03:26 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> "And what would be wrong with the planet under one rule of law ?"
> "Einstein wanted a world without borders, a single government, a
> single rule of law."
>
> Such insanity must be rooted in very deep emotional grounds.
>
> I'd offer extensive psychiatric treatment, but no shrink deserves
> this.

You are declaring Einstein insane now ???

You really are a trolling cunt.

From a post by "JeSSe":

<quote>

What you post as "loose canon" "tall henry" "nemo" "Professeur de merde"
"Susan Cohen <thick...@cunt.com>" [thickirishcunt, really ?] or any of
the other dozens of nyms you use and have used, it is ALL YOU. You
incessantly post pics of dead woman and children and constantly mock
them and laugh about it, it is not someone else just because you use a
different nym, it is YOU. When you talk about shit eating, child
molesting, sub-lice, it is YOU, and I cannot for the life of me, as a
grown man, see how you can stand to be you.

[And how did you find this group in the first place ? Oh yeah thats
right, you stalked me here, sorry UKCE-T]

You just come here for a little break among half way normal, decent
people from your non stop troll infected shitfest at SCI, and I will no
longer indulge.

I know your history, I know your passion for vulgar muckraking, I cannot
possibly take anything you say seriously [and I have tried, as you know]
and I have no respect at all for you - You are a rank poser, a half
assed, poisoned, demented changeling.

You are a brainfucked coward, a weasel, a troll, a lying hypocrite, a
blatant suckup and 1st class fuckhead, and those are your good points
[hope I spelled and punctuated all of that to your satisfaction,
Professor Fukstickstein !].

In fact, you are not worth another 5 seconds of my time, so here is
something you hear all too often PLONK fuck you, talk to the hand - Go
take your sanctimonious bullshit back to the JOO swamp where it belongs,
no one is buying your pandering play acting here.

</quote>

Re: And the winner is ...

<ul6vb9$4t3$7@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13305&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13305

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:29:29 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:29 UTC

In article <20231211122014.0000355a@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[lame trolling snipped]

Fuck off, boring nazoid piglet.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

[...]

<20231211133655.000075c0@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13306&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13306

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:36:55 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:36 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:29:29 +0000 (UTC)

Yet it was you who wrote:

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Re: And the winner is ...

<20231211134700.00002d4d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13307&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13307

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:47:00 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:47 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:29:29 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231211122014.0000355a@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> [lame trolling snipped]
>
> Fuck off, boring nazoid piglet.

From a post by "JeSSe":

<quote>

You can bet your ass the fucking jews are up on this to their
necks, are reaping record profits on wall st from all the economic
turmoil the kung flu has caused, and probably own most if not all of the
pharma companies making this serum - And I assume they are not doing
this out of the kindness of their cold lizard hearts and are making
record profits as well.

<quote>

Re: And the winner is ...

<JCGdN.10537$83n7.5829@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13312&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13312

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:17:41 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:17 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> Hamas's goal was never to have themselves seen as The Good Guys

Well they miserably failed with you then ,, Nice of you to trouble
yourself to be their self appointed mouthpiece though.

Re: And the winner is ...

<5RGdN.12498$p%Mb.6501@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13313&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13313

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:33:01 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:33 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> Happy was right in every word he said about you.

There was a time when you 2 saw eye to eye, what happened ?
Was it your threat to murder innocent jewish woman and children ?

There were times when you gave me mad props as well:

"Jesse has said pretty much all that I would say on recent events, and
there's not a lot left to add."

It would seem that, out of the 3 of us, 2 are capable of evolving, and 1
is not.
1 cheers on all enemies of the west, 2 do not. 2 out of us 3 take things
as they come and form our opinions from common sense and the self
interests of ourselves and countries ,, While one is so wedded to
corrosive left wingnut ideology that he hasn't changed or learned a
single thing in decades, and gets his opinions from left wing talking
points blogs.

Re: And the winner is ...

<ul7fn5$l72$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13316&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13316

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 17:08:53 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 17:08 UTC

In article <5RGdN.12498$p%Mb.6501@fx15.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> There was a time when you 2 saw eye to eye, what happened ?
> Was it your threat to murder innocent jewish woman and children ?

Long before I was aware of that post, it was his "ten year olds are
fair game", which made me realize what a sick piece of shit he is.

And you're right, he cannot change or evolve. The only direction
for him is downward, as especially evidenced by his posts during
the last two months.

Re: And the winner is ...

<20231211174847.00000772@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13317&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13317

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 17:48:47 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 17:48 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 17:08:53 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Long before I was aware of that post, it was his "ten year olds are
> fair game", which made me realize what a sick piece of shit he is.

You have presented no convincing argument that ten year-olds aren't or shouldn't be fair game for having jokes cast in their direction when in the public arena, that it is as absolutely evil as you claim, other than saying it's so.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sickening that you consider directing jokes at 10 year-olds more evil than killing them, murdering them, maiming them, if you weren't proclaiming you would be happy to see people murdered for exercising their right to free speech.

Sorry; if you believe jokes cast in the direction of 10 year-olds when in the public arena is the ultimate evil you are completely fucked in the head.

You consider "Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets. And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be happy to see it take place" entirely acceptable yet maintain "Barron Trump may become the first home-schooled shooter" to be evil beyond measure.

You are fucked in the head.

Re: And the winner is ...

<20231211175943.00000cdf@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13318&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13318

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 17:59:43 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 17:59 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:33:01 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
> > Happy was right in every word he said about you.
>
> There was a time when you 2 saw eye to eye

Don't think so; I have always considered him a drive-by troll.

He usually quickly cuts and runs but appears determined to hang around being this group's propagandist for Israel for the foreseeable future.

Of course, anyone can say things I will agree with at times. I even agree with his trolling that Britain and Churchill are evil, though obviously not with his trolling that anyone agreeing with him is completely wrong. But that's how trolls play their games.

Re: And the winner is ...

<ul7jdg$o24$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13320&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13320

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:12:00 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:12 UTC

In article <20231211174847.00000772@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> Long before I was aware of that post, it was his "ten year olds are
>> fair game", which made me realize what a sick piece of shit he is.

> You have presented no convincing argument that ten year-olds aren't or shouldn't be fair game for having jokes
> cast in their direction when in the public arena, that it is as absolutely evil as you claim, other than saying
> it's so.

Fuck off, sick POS.

Re: And the winner is ...

<20231211183658.00002762@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13322&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13322

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:36:58 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:36 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:12:00 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231211174847.00000772@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> Long before I was aware of that post, it was his "ten year olds are
> >> fair game", which made me realize what a sick piece of shit he is.
> >>

> > You have presented no convincing argument that ten year-olds aren't
> > or shouldn't be fair game for having jokes cast in their direction
> > when in the public arena, that it is as absolutely evil as you
> > claim, other than saying it's so.
>
> Fuck off, sick POS.

That's your convincing argument ?

"Barron Trump may become the first home-schooled shooter".

And we might as well throw in "While the president can name his son Barron, he can't make him a baron".
If either are as "evil" as you have asserted -

Where is your condemnation of Rush Limbaugh for throwing barbs at 13 year-old Chelsea Clinton, labelling her the "White House dog" ?

Where is your condemnation of John McCain for throwing savage and misogynistic barbs that Chelsea Clinton was "ugly" when 18 ?

Is there some specific age between 10 year old and 13 year old where barbs switch from utterly "evil" to "entirely acceptable to America's right wing" ?

Or is it simply hypocrisy, that it's okay when right-wingers do it but not when others do the same ?

Or is it just faux outrage, purely a means to an end, a pretext to facilitate trolling and demonisation, to whip up hatred of those you oppose ?

Re: And the winner is ...

<ul7nm5$2ej$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13325&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13325

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:24:53 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:24 UTC

In article <20231211183658.00002762@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> That's your convincing argument ?

"It's a universal encompassing opinion I have on all parents who drag their
kids into the public spotlight. Don't do it. Don't make your kids fair game
for a backlash to selfishly advantage yourself. Because once they are in the
spotlight they become fair game. That's just how it is."

You claim that kids are "fair game", because of something their
parents have allegedly done?

One needs a "convincing argument" to prove that this is evil, you
sick, demented, sadistic POS?

Re: And the winner is ...

<oyJdN.12668$7sbb.3365@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13327&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13327

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 14:37:52 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:37 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:33:01 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>
>>> Happy was right in every word he said about you.
>>
>> There was a time when you 2 saw eye to eye
>
> Don't think so;

I do, and it shows for anyone who pursues past posts.
You were [and are] only too happy to try to disguise your raging hatred
of jews by being so "holocaust friendly".
I said it before a decade + ago - You just love long dead jews but hate
the living.

> He usually quickly cuts and runs

He is as free as anyone else to post [or not] as he pleases, Adolf.
If you want to follow him back to his cesspool, have at it.

> Of course, anyone can say things I will agree with at times.

oh sure, you and only you !
[No doubt you'd find quite a few things that Nazis said about jews that
you'd endorse, especially when it comes to mass murdering them]

> But that's how trolls play their games.

For someone who denies being a troll, seems you could write a book about
it ,, Or perhaps you did already ?

Re: And the winner is ...

<%NJdN.488$JLvf.345@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13328&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13328

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 14:54:30 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:54 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <20231211183658.00002762@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
>> That's your convincing argument ?
>
> "It's a universal encompassing opinion I have on all parents who drag their
> kids into the public spotlight. Don't do it. Don't make your kids fair game
> for a backlash to selfishly advantage yourself. Because once they are in the
> spotlight they become fair game. That's just how it is."
>
> You claim that kids are "fair game", because of something their
> parents have allegedly done?
>
> One needs a "convincing argument" to prove that this is evil, you
> sick, demented, sadistic POS?

Having no children himself, he has a block on normal human feelings
towards them and just uses them for propaganda ie, mock & demonize the
children of parents he hates [Trump] and put on a holy pedestal the
children of those he adores [hamas, even Xiden]

And it not that one even needs necessarily to have children, but
combined with his bitterness and toxic left wing ideology, its a perfect
storm to allow his agenda to override normal human decency and drag kids
into adult matters, just like hamas did.

Me for example, I'm not pretending to suddenly like jews - But from day
1, hamas going after woman and children like that was repulsive, and I
said so early on. One cannot help how they feel, and gut feelings are
most often correct.
If they had gone after military targets, I might well be cheering for
them along side of hippy, as I somewhat was in that rare moment 10 years
ago when hippy gave me props for saying all there is that needs to be said.

Yes, that was during another semite conflict as well, and I took the
side of the muslims then, but they crossed the rubicon with me going
after kids and grandmas, there is no getting around that.

Re: And the winner is ...

<20231211200135.00002c03@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13329&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13329

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:01:35 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:01 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:24:53 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> One needs a "convincing argument" to prove that this is evil

Yes, and you haven't given one. You simply keep insisting it's "evil" but just saying it's so doesn't make it so.

> you sick, demented, sadistic POS?

Just more demonising shit which is all you have when you present your fucked in the head nonsense with no convincing argument to support such fucked in the head nonsense.

And you conveniently forgot to answer those questions -

Where is your condemnation of Rush Limbaugh for throwing barbs at 13 year-old Chelsea Clinton, labelling her the "White House dog" ?

Where is your condemnation of John McCain for throwing savage and misogynistic barbs that Chelsea Clinton was "ugly" when 18 ?

Is there some specific age between 10 year old and 13 year old where barbs switch from utterly "evil" to "entirely acceptable to America's right wing" ?

Or is it simply hypocrisy, that it's okay when right-wingers do it but not when others do the same ?

Or is it just faux outrage, purely a means to an end, a pretext to facilitate trolling and demonisation, to whip up hatred of those you oppose ?

Re: And the winner is ...

<20231211200508.000055c4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13330&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13330

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:05:08 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:05 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 14:37:52 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:33:01 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> There was a time when you 2 saw eye to eye
> >
> > Don't think so;
>
> I do, and it shows for anyone who pursues past posts.

Just saying it's so doesn't make it so but, as you say, anyone can go and check for themselves, can determine for themselves if you are simply lying again.