It's OKAY -- I'm an INTELLECTUAL, too.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: And the winner is ...

SubjectAuthor
* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
+* And the winner is ...TWP
|`* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
| +* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
| |`* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
| | `* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
| |  +- And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
| |  `- And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
| `- And the winner is ...JeSSe
+- And the winner is ...JeSSe
`* And the winner is ...JeSSe
 `* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
  +* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
  |`- And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
  `* And the winner is ...JeSSe
   +* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
   |`* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
   | `* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
   |  `* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
   |   `* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
   |    +* And the winner is ...JeSSe
   |    |+* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
   |    ||`- And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
   |    |`* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
   |    | `* And the winner is ...JeSSe
   |    |  `* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
   |    |   `- And the winner is ...JeSSe
   |    `* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
   |     `* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
   |      `- And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
   `* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
    `* And the winner is ...JeSSe
     +- And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
     +* And the winner is ...Loose Cannon
     |`* And the winner is ...The Happy Hippy
     | `- And the winner is ...JeSSe
     `- And the winner is ...JeSSe

Pages:12
Re: And the winner is ...

<ul7qfa$aib$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13331&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13331

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: And the winner is ...
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:12:26 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:12 UTC

In article <%NJdN.488$JLvf.345@fx44.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:

>> "It's a universal encompassing opinion I have on all parents who drag their
>> kids into the public spotlight. Don't do it. Don't make your kids fair game
>> for a backlash to selfishly advantage yourself. Because once they are in the
>> spotlight they become fair game. That's just how it is."
>>
>> You claim that kids are "fair game", because of something their
>> parents have allegedly done?
>>
>> One needs a "convincing argument" to prove that this is evil, you
>> sick, demented, sadistic POS?

> Having no children himself, he has a block on normal human feelings
> towards them and just uses them for propaganda ie, mock & demonize the
> children of parents he hates [Trump] and put on a holy pedestal the
> children of those he adores [hamas, even Xiden]

It's basically the standard for all extreme woke scum, whether they
have children or not.

> And it not that one even needs necessarily to have children, but
> combined with his bitterness and toxic left wing ideology, its a perfect
> storm to allow his agenda to override normal human decency and drag kids
> into adult matters, just like hamas did.

In all probability, dippy sees the babies and children Hamas abducted
as "fair game".

> Me for example, I'm not pretending to suddenly like jews - But from day
> 1, hamas going after woman and children like that was repulsive, and I
> said so early on. One cannot help how they feel, and gut feelings are
> most often correct.
> If they had gone after military targets, I might well be cheering for
> them along side of hippy, as I somewhat was in that rare moment 10 years
> ago when hippy gave me props for saying all there is that needs to be said.
>
> Yes, that was during another semite conflict as well, and I took the
> side of the muslims then, but they crossed the rubicon with me going
> after kids and grandmas, there is no getting around that.

As with the corpse mutilation they carried out, it's part of their
attempt to scare and demoralize -- just like ISIS.

Re: And the winner is ...

<20231211202157.000062fc@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13333&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13333

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:21:57 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:21 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 14:54:30 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> If they had gone after military targets, I might well be cheering for
> them

Yet you don't have any criticism of Israel not going after military targets, their murder of innocent people, their murder of babies and children you pretend to detest.

You are a two-faced trolling cunt.

Re: And the winner is ...

<ul7r61$aib$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13334&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13334

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:24:33 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:24 UTC

In article <oyJdN.12668$7sbb.3365@fx16.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I do, and it shows for anyone who pursues past posts.
> You were [and are] only too happy to try to disguise your raging hatred
> of jews by being so "holocaust friendly".
> I said it before a decade + ago - You just love long dead jews but hate
> the living.

Cat's out of the bag; note his die-hard support for the Hamas and
PA, who routinely publish hard-core neo-Nazi propaganda and deny
the Holocaust; his snide "guess" that I'm Jewish, and the remark
that I "probably prefer a Jewish Princess".

His "veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" was genuine, although he
apparently regrets having posted it -- but ONLY because it exposes
his true colors; like that Holocaust denier who exploded at a
Jewish poster, wishing him to be gassed like his grandfather.

He refuses to condemn the call by Hamas to obliterate not just
Judaism but Christianity as well, and compares it to the peaceful
ideal of one world government. I thought he was trolling, but the
crazy cocksucker seems to actually believe it.

I wonder what religion he practices.

Re: And the winner is ...

<20231211202558.00000431@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13335&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13335

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:25:58 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:25 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:12:26 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In all probability, dippy sees the babies and children Hamas abducted
> as "fair game".

Just more of your demonisation as you jerk yourself stupid to the deaths of Palestinian babies, those you call "sub-human garbage".

Re: And the winner is ...

<ul7rdg$aib$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13336&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13336

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:28:32 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:28 UTC

In article <20231211200135.00002c03@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> One needs a "convincing argument" to prove that this is evil

> Yes,

No, you sick, evil, sadistic POS.

It IS evil to say that children are "fair game" for something
their parents have allegedly done.

But then, you're evil. That's why you suck up to baby-killers
and neo-Nazis, and that's why you posted this:

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: And the winner is ...

<vrLdN.12154$Wp_8.7260@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13338&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13338

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:47:02 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:47 UTC

The Toothless Hippycrit wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 14:54:30 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> If they had gone after military targets, I might well be cheering for
>> them
>
> Yet you don't have any criticism of Israel not going after military targets, their murder of innocent people, their murder of babies and children you pretend to detest.
>
> You are a two-faced trolling cunt.

Language, language - You [perhaps not so ironically] seem to have
forgotten what the point of YOUR original rant was - You might do well
[and lower your blood pressure a bit] to take some of your own advice,
posted just YESTERDAY:

> indulging in endless childish name-calling won't help you

> In fact, your childish name-calling, pathetic demonisations, repeatedly copy-pasting the same propaganda crap time after time, simply shows just how little you have to counter with.

That is called "unintentional projection"

> Yet you don't have any criticism of Israel not going after military targets

There is precious little "military" for the jews to go after, and you
damn well know that.

Hamas opened pandoras box, they 100% started the series of events, in a
brutal, inhuman, unprecedented fashion, that has led to the deaths of
many muslims, and are therefore responsible for them, much the same way
that a carjacker who leads police on a chase and kills an innocent
motorist is responsible for that death, not the cop.

My biggest criticism, as always, is being dragged in, and paying for all
their bombs and fuel. Short of that, this should not be affecting you or
me at all, and I wish it wasn't.

Re: And the winner is ...

<20231211225231.00000753@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13340&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13340

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 22:52:31 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 22:52 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:24:33 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> I wonder what religion he practices.

One which doesn't embrace the murder of innocent people.

I would never pray to my God that innocent people are killed as you do.

Re: And the winner is ...

<20231211225453.00000b36@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13341&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13341

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 22:54:53 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 22:54 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:28:32 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231211200135.00002c03@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> One needs a "convincing argument" to prove that this is evil
>
> > Yes,
>
> No, you sick, evil, sadistic POS.

Yada, yada, yada. Just saying it's so doesn't make it so.

> It IS evil to say that children are "fair game" for something
> their parents have allegedly done.

Seems you don't apply that to Israel's murder of Palestinian children.

You are the one praying for the death of innocent people not me.

Re: And the winner is ...

<20231211225729.00006d6a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13342&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13342

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 22:57:29 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 22:57 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:47:02 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > Yet you don't have any criticism of Israel not going after military
> > targets
>

> There is precious little "military" for the jews to go after, and you
> damn well know that.

Seems we both agree that what they are going after is civilian targets.

Re: And the winner is ...

<%bNdN.31115$q3F7.23673@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13346&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13346

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:47:03 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 23:47 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>> On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:33:01 -0500
>> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

>>> There was a time when you 2 saw eye to eye
>>
>> Don't think so;
>
> I do, and it shows for anyone who pursues past posts.
> You were [and are] only too happy to try to disguise your raging hatred
> of jews by being so "holocaust friendly".
> I said it before a decade + ago - You just love long dead jews but hate
> the living.

Damn near a decade, this is the earliest I could find:

Jesse

Feb 24, 2014, 1:31:02 PM

> Interesting that hippy, arch shill of islam who condemns the jews every
> chance he gets as occupiers and rogue threats to world peace now shows
> feigned shock that others are less than enthralled at a historic jew
> death ,,, Guess he loves dead jews and hates the live ones !

This is after I called out his hippycrasy as he pretended to give a fuck
that copies of Anne Franks books in Japanese libraries, of all places,
had been vandalized.
Listen as he pours out his empty soul to showboat his love of dead jews:

> To you she may simply be "a jew girl who died in Europe 70 years ago", to
> others she epitomises innocent victims of hate. A hate which saw 12 million
> innocents systematically murdered by the Nazi regime. "Died" is simply
> propagandistic down-playing of the true horror which occurred.

But we all know how he speaks of the live ones !
["veritable bloodbath of dead jews"]

Re: And the winner is ...

<HDPdN.1720$9cLc.798@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13353&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13353

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:33:07 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 02:33 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:47:02 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> Yet you don't have any criticism of Israel not going after military
>>> targets
>>

>> There is precious little "military" for the jews to go after, and you
>> damn well know that.
>
> Seems we both agree

Um no, we don't.
Never did. Never will. About anything. Ever.
[Except for the times that YOU agreed with ME, and said so]

Re: And the winner is ...

<2KPdN.7365$taff.5028@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13354&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13354

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:39:54 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 02:39 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:24:33 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>> I wonder what religion he practices.
>
> One which doesn't embrace the murder of innocent people.
>
> I would never pray to my God that innocent people are killed as you do.

Then why did you threaten to mass murder innocent jewish men, woman,
children [and family pets too] ?

No one twisted your arm to say that, you spoke your mind.
Quite a glaring contradiction there, so were you full of shit then, or now ?

I may be wrong but I think that if you had the means, if you had the
opportunity, you'd do exactly what you said and personally cause a
veritable bloodbath of dead jews, you are that radicalized and twisted up.