An authority is a person who can tell you more about something than you really care to know.

aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Re: Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction?

SubjectAuthor
* Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling Glenn CloseSerena Blanchflower
+* Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling Glenn Close in Fatal AVicky
> [...]
||  |   |`- Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling Glenn Close in Fatal AVicky
||  |   `- Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil RobWenlock
||  `- Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling GlennIain Archer
|`* Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling GlennSerena Blanchflower
| `* Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling GlennJim Easterbrook
|  +* Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling GlennSerena Blanchflower
|  |`- Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling GlennJim Easterbrook
|  `- Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling GlennJohn Ashby
+* Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling Glenn Close in Fatal AJ. P. Gilliver
|`- Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling Glenn Close in Fatal ANick Odell
+* Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling Glenncarolet
|`* Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling GlennSerena Blanchflower
| `- Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling Glenn Close in Fatal ANick Odell
`- Re: Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling Glenn Close in FatChris Morgan

Pages:123
Re: Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction?

<uim7kk$31bjd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18631&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18631

From: chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob
channelling Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction?
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 21:34:12 -0000 (UTC)
<OIS2N.7$%p%e.6@fx43.iad>
sha1:UbnxA69O51zLaVbf4YLH6uznkEo=
 by: Chris - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 21:34 UTC

Sam Plusnet <not@home.com> wrote:
> On 08-Nov-23 13:18, J. P. Gilliver wrote:
>> In message <i7tmkip6g4slscet4d0cq6n4n405ac5nob@4ax.com> at Wed, 8 Nov
>> 2023 11:48:21, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> writes
>
>>> poofs...pooves..prefer poofs
>>
>> Isn't that non-PC - or even stronger - these days?
>
> Think furniture. (Although I haven't seen one in many a decade.)

It was spelt pouffe. As a child I sat on one at home until my legs were
long enough to reach the ground.

Mrs McT

Re: Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction?

<a53fe1af-2128-40bf-a1de-875cb1e8935en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21810&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21810

Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 05:39:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Charlotte Higgins on The Archers: is Evil Rob channelling Glenn
Close in Fatal Attraction?
From: chrismorgann19900@gmail.com (Chris Morgan)
 by: Chris Morgan - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:39 UTC

Experience the Ultimate Nightlife Thrill with Tesla Ecstasy – MDMA Pill

Embark on an exhilarating journey of ecstasy with Tesla Ecstasy, an MDMA pill meticulously crafted to elevate your nightlife adventures. Let's delve into the captivating qualities and exhilarating sensations offered by this extraordinary product.
www.socialdarkpharma.com

Ecstatic Energy Surge:

Tesla Ecstasy delivers an electrifying energy surge, infusing your night with an unmatched sense of euphoria. Also known as Ecstasy molly, each pill ignites a wave of ecstatic bliss, making the music pulse through your veins and the dance floor come alive with energy.
www.socialdarkpharma.com

Premium Quality Assurance:

Choose Tesla Ecstasy with confidence, backed by premium quality assurance. Each pill is meticulously crafted to the highest standards, ensuring a safe and exhilarating journey into ecstasy. Elevate your nightlife experience with a product you can trust.

www.socialdarkpharma.com

Tag:
Adderall orange pill 30mg
Buy Adderall