Oh this age! How tasteless and ill-bred it is. -- Gaius Valerius Catullus

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

SubjectAuthor
* Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sportEddie Moton Jr.
`* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoKlaus Schadenfreude
 +- Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sporalph
 `* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseSiri Cruise
  +* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoKlaus Schadenfreude
  |+* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseSiri Cruise
  ||`* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoKlaus Schadenfreude
  || `* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseSiri Cruise
  ||  +* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoKlaus Schadenfreude
  ||  |`* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseSiri Cruise
  ||  | `* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoKlaus Schadenfreude
  ||  |  `* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseSiri Cruise
  ||  |   `- Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoKlaus Schadenfreude
  ||  `* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseJust Wondering
  ||   +* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoKlaus Schadenfreude
  ||   |`- Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseJNugent
  ||   `- Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoGovernor Swill
  |`* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseJust Wondering
  | `* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoGovernor Swill
  |  `* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseJust Wondering
  |   `- Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoPenn Foster
  `* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonisesoup
   +* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseSiri Cruise
   |+- Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoKlaus Schadenfreude
   |`* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseJust Wondering
   | `* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoGovernor Swill
   |  `* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseJust Wondering
   |   +* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseJosh Rosenbluth
   |   |+- Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoKlaus Schadenfreude
   |   |+- Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseJimmy Chinda
   |   |`* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoPenn Foster
   |   | `- Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoGovernor Swill
   |   `- Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoGovernor Swill
   `* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoGovernor Swill
    +- Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonisesoup
    `* Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's spoKlaus Schadenfreude
     `- Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to coloniseSiri Cruise

Pages:12
Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<u4u2bg$38rpd$2@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29024&group=uk.rec.cycling#29024

From: eddiemotonjr@gmail.com (Eddie Moton Jr.)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Subject: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 23:05:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Eddie Moton Jr. - Sat, 27 May 2023 23:05 UTC

Emily Bridges� evisceration of British Cycling, accusing the governing
body of �furthering a genocide� by denying those born male the right to
ride competitively against women, is a classic of its oeuvre. It deploys
the transgender lobby�s well-worn tactic of warping women�s legitimate
grievances over fairness into some dastardly plot to erase trans people
from society. This is, and always was, a ludicrous overreach, engaging
with none of the reasons why so many female athletes are outraged and
instead making accusations of transphobia as sweeping as they are
baseless.

At no stage of this fevered debate has anybody advocated the �eradication�
of trans people, to use Bridges� term. At no point have people put
Bridges� �existence up for debate�, as alleged in a hyperbolic Instagram
post. On the contrary, all those asking questions in this conversation
have had to tread on eggshells in their use of language, constantly
checking pronouns and nuances so as not to inflame sensitivities. If only
the same could be said of the trans activists, whose idea of civilised
discourse is to denounce anyone not acquiescing in their world view as a
bigot.

Trans people have the freedoms and the rights to choose whatever path in
life gives them the greatest happiness. But there should emphatically not
be the right for biological males, having derived all the physiological
benefits of male puberty, to colonise the female category or to take
records and achievements away from women. Sarah Gibson, who attended an
elite boys� school and is now non-binary, had no right to deny a young
woman lifelong membership of Cambridge University Boat Club simply by
identifying into the 2015 Boat Race as female. Austin Killips, who grew up
male and has written a blog on transitioning called �Estro Junkie�, had no
right to usurp Mexico�s Marcela Prieta at the Tour of the Gila, becoming
the first transgender rider to win a UCI stage race.

This is the context that Bridges wilfully disregards. The advantages of
male biology are so incontrovertible that Killips, a mediocre cyclist who
only took up the sport in 2019, is now being tipped for a spot on the US
team at next summer�s Paris Olympics. Bridges, by contrast, is anything
but a mediocrity. Let it be spelt out, for the avoidance of doubt, just
how much chaos Bridges could have created in women�s competition had
British Cycling not seen fit to act. Here is someone who, in 2018, set a
national junior men�s record over 25 miles, registering a time two minutes
faster than any senior female rider has delivered before or since. The
suggestion of Bridges having the capacity to beat Dame Laura Kenny, the
country�s greatest female Olympian, was no exaggeration.

For Bridges to assume, with this level of pedigree as a male, that there
was no problem entering women�s races with some testosterone suppression
represented the height of narcissism. And it left British Cycling with no
choice but to stop it happening. For if you allow something so egregiously
unfair, you surrender any efforts to assure women of a level playing
field. I have read Bridges� emotive response more than once, and I
struggle to summon much sympathy. All the wild ranting about �bad-faith
actors� and �far-right ultra-capitalists� does nothing to challenge the
fact that biological men have no place in women�s sport.

Bridges talks of British Cycling�s ruling being a �violent act�, except it
is nothing of the sort. It is a justified � and, let us be frank, belated
� attempt to guarantee that female races are fair. Bridges refers to being
�banned from racing�, but this too is mistaken. There is nothing at all to
stop Bridges from lining up in the male category, or �open� category as it
has since been renamed. This seemed perfectly acceptable in the days when
the cyclist was still breaking junior male records, so why not now? The
very concept of a prohibition is just a transparent attempt to solicit
sympathy that is not deserved.

If anything, British Cycling�s decision still does not go far enough.
While common sense has been seen at last at the elite level, there is a
caveat that �our Breeze programme, a women-only community programme, will
continue to remain open and inclusive for transgender women and non-binary
people�. Why? Surely the clue is in the description �women-only�. Why
should women who have specifically chosen to ride in female-only events be
willing to tolerate a policy of pure self-ID for any post-puberty male who
fancies it? There is already fury about this exemption at the grassroots,
which the rulemakers would be ill-advised to ignore.

If there is one feature of this discussion of which I am heartily sick, it
is the idea that trans ideology only affects a tiny minority of people.
For when it is stretched to its most preposterous extremes, as we have
witnessed too often in sport, it has the potential to affect half the
population. It is women who risk having their accomplishments erased, not
trans people. A declaration by the Sports Council Equality Group in 2021
was unambiguous: inclusion and fairness were irreconcilable concepts.
Individual sports would have to choose. At long last, British Cycling has,
arriving at the inescapable conclusion that the rights of the many should
trump the entitlement of the few.

https://sports.yahoo.com/course-trans-people-rights-not-145202142.html

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<ma357il2l8d0bqe3rpps721k2b3m3758if@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29025&group=uk.rec.cycling#29025

From: klaus.schadenfreude.l?schen.@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 16:09:20 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sat, 27 May 2023 23:09 UTC

On Sat, 27 May 2023 23:05:21 -0000 (UTC), "Eddie Moton Jr."
<eddiemotonjr@gmail.com> wrote:

>Emily Bridges’ evisceration of British Cycling, accusing the governing
>body of “furthering a genocide” by denying those born male the right to
>ride competitively against women, is a classic of its oeuvre.

I'm OK with a minimum number of trans people dying because they can't
ride in the division that doesn't correspond with their actual sex.

Let's set it at, oh, say, 100.

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<u4ulov$3cd30$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29026&group=uk.rec.cycling#29026

From: ralphc@tamu.edu (ralph)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 04:36:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ralph - Sun, 28 May 2023 04:36 UTC

On 27 May 2023, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.l�schen.@gmail.com> posted some
ng.dwarf.com:

> On Sat, 27 May 2023 23:05:21 -0000 (UTC), "Eddie Moton Jr."
><eddiemotonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Emily Bridges� evisceration of British Cycling, accusing the governing
>>body of �furthering a genocide� by denying those born male the right to
>>ride competitively against women, is a classic of its oeuvre.
>
> I'm OK with a minimum number of trans people dying because they can't
> ride in the division that doesn't correspond with their actual sex.
>
> Let's set it at, oh, say, 100.

Be generous, round it off to a baker's hundred.

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<u4urml$ovja$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29029&group=uk.rec.cycling#29029

From: chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Subject: Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise
women's sport
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 23:17:57 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 28 May 2023 06:17 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sat, 27 May 2023 23:05:21 -0000 (UTC), "Eddie Moton Jr."
> <eddiemotonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Emily Bridges’ evisceration of British Cycling, accusing the governing
>> body of “furthering a genocide” by denying those born male the right to
>> ride competitively against women, is a classic of its oeuvre.
>
> I'm OK with a minimum number of trans people dying because they can't
> ride in the division that doesn't correspond with their actual sex.
>
> Let's set it at, oh, say, 100.

Is a pregnant person with XY chromosomes a man or a woman?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<2eg67i1cpuc5aiivbf676e0ob7t9eqganp@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29032&group=uk.rec.cycling#29032

From: klaus.schadenfreude.l?schen.@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 04:58:20 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sun, 28 May 2023 11:58 UTC

On Sat, 27 May 2023 23:17:57 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 May 2023 23:05:21 -0000 (UTC), "Eddie Moton Jr."
>> <eddiemotonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Emily Bridges’ evisceration of British Cycling, accusing the governing
>>> body of “furthering a genocide” by denying those born male the right to
>>> ride competitively against women, is a classic of its oeuvre.
>>
>> I'm OK with a minimum number of trans people dying because they can't
>> ride in the division that doesn't correspond with their actual sex.
>>
>> Let's set it at, oh, say, 100.
>>

>Is a pregnant person with XY chromosomes a man or a woman?

How come Democrats have SUCH trouble figuring out what a woman is?

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<u4vg0p$s87f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29033&group=uk.rec.cycling#29033

From: invalid@invalid.com (soup)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
women's sport
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 13:04:42 +0100
 by: soup - Sun, 28 May 2023 12:04 UTC

On 28/05/2023 07:17, Siri Cruise wrote:
> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 May 2023 23:05:21 -0000 (UTC), "Eddie Moton Jr."
>> <eddiemotonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Emily Bridges’ evisceration of British Cycling, accusing the governing
>>> body of “furthering a genocide” by denying those born male the right to
>>> ride competitively against women, is a classic of its oeuvre.
>>
>> I'm OK with a minimum number of trans people dying because they can't
>> ride in the division that doesn't correspond with their actual sex.
>>
>> Let's set it at, oh, say, 100.
>>

> Is a pregnant person with XY chromosomes a man or a woman?

How are you going to find a pregnant person with XY chromosones?
XY are generally male and do not have a uterus.
Swyer syndrome females (which have XY chromosones) never (never say
never) get pregnant

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<u4vl1f$sqiv$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29035&group=uk.rec.cycling#29035

From: chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
women's sport
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 06:30:23 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 28 May 2023 13:30 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sat, 27 May 2023 23:17:57 -0700, Siri Cruise
> <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> I'm OK with a minimum number of trans people dying because they can't
>>> ride in the division that doesn't correspond with their actual sex.
>>>
>>> Let's set it at, oh, say, 100.
>>>

>> Is a pregnant person with XY chromosomes a man or a woman?
>
> How come Democrats have SUCH trouble figuring out what a woman is?

If so easy, why no answer?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.O / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<u4vlat$ss44$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29038&group=uk.rec.cycling#29038

From: chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
women's sport
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 06:35:25 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 28 May 2023 13:35 UTC

soup wrote:
> On 28/05/2023 07:17, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> I'm OK with a minimum number of trans people dying because they
>>> can't
>>> ride in the division that doesn't correspond with their actual
>>> sex.
>>>
>>> Let's set it at, oh, say, 100.
>>>

>> Is a pregnant person with XY chromosomes a man or a woman?
>>
>  How are you going to find a pregnant person with XY chromosones?

Use google.

Context: We report herein a remarkable family in which the mother
of a woman with 46,XY complete gonadal dysgenesis was found to
have a 46,XY karyotype in peripheral lymphocytes, mosaicism in
cultured skin fibroblasts (80% 46,XY and 20% 45,X) and a
predominantly 46,XY karyotype in the ovary (93% 46,XY and 6% 45,X).

Patients: A 46,XY mother who developed as a normal woman underwent
spontaneous puberty, reached menarche, menstruated regularly,
experienced two unassisted pregnancies, and gave birth to a 46,XY
daughter with complete gonadal dysgenesis.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.O / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<eem67i95q7kb4049ho801lt6b34pmmhkl9@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29039&group=uk.rec.cycling#29039

From: klaus.schadenfreude.l?schen.@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 06:41:02 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sun, 28 May 2023 13:41 UTC

On Sun, 28 May 2023 06:30:23 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 May 2023 23:17:57 -0700, Siri Cruise
>> <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Is a pregnant person with XY chromosomes a man or a woman?
>>
>> How come Democrats have SUCH trouble figuring out what a woman is?
>>

>If so easy, why no answer?

Aw, Siri's upset I don't want to play with her strawman.

Or is it straw woman?

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<qfm67ilg26t643i1srj7am4gpiat1vji42@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29040&group=uk.rec.cycling#29040

From: klaus.schadenfreude.l?schen.@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 06:41:23 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sun, 28 May 2023 13:41 UTC

On Sun, 28 May 2023 06:35:25 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>soup wrote:

>>> Is a pregnant person with XY chromosomes a man or a woman?
>>>
>>  How are you going to find a pregnant person with XY chromosones?
>
>Use google.
>
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2190741/
>Context: We report herein a remarkable family in which the mother
>of a woman with 46,XY complete gonadal dysgenesis was found to
>have a 46,XY karyotype in peripheral lymphocytes, mosaicism in
>cultured skin fibroblasts (80% 46,XY and 20% 45,X) and a
>predominantly 46,XY karyotype in the ovary (93% 46,XY and 6% 45,X).
>
>Patients: A 46,XY mother who developed as a normal woman underwent
>spontaneous puberty, reached menarche, menstruated regularly,
>experienced two unassisted pregnancies, and gave birth to a 46,XY
>daughter with complete gonadal dysgenesis.

In other words, a freak of nature.

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<u4vqq5$th1m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29044&group=uk.rec.cycling#29044

From: chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
women's sport
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 08:08:53 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 28 May 2023 15:08 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sun, 28 May 2023 06:30:23 -0700, Siri Cruise
> <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> How come Democrats have SUCH trouble figuring out what a woman is?
>>>

>> If so easy, why no answer?
>
> Aw, Siri's upset I don't want to play with her strawman.
>
> Or is it straw woman?

Is a pregnant straw person with XY chromosomes a straw man or a
straw woman?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.O / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<qbs67ihnikihbc7bmvcf9bvl2gmb0k8epp@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29046&group=uk.rec.cycling#29046

From: klaus.schadenfreude.l?schen.@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 08:21:47 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sun, 28 May 2023 15:21 UTC

On Sun, 28 May 2023 08:08:53 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sun, 28 May 2023 06:30:23 -0700, Siri Cruise
>> <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> If so easy, why no answer?
>>
>> Aw, Siri's upset I don't want to play with her strawman.
>>
>> Or is it straw woman?
>>

>Is a pregnant straw person with XY chromosomes a straw man or a
>straw woman?

With Democrats, it's hard to tell.

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<OvOcM.3452187$iU59.3168067@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29055&group=uk.rec.cycling#29055

women's sport
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
From: JW@jw.com (Just Wondering)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 14:07:10 -0600
 by: Just Wondering - Sun, 28 May 2023 20:07 UTC

On 5/28/2023 5:58 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sat, 27 May 2023 23:17:57 -0700, Siri Cruise
> <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> I'm OK with a minimum number of trans people dying because they can't
>>> ride in the division that doesn't correspond with their actual sex.
>>>
>>> Let's set it at, oh, say, 100.
>>>

>> Is a pregnant person with XY chromosomes a man or a woman?
>
> How come Democrats have SUCH trouble figuring out what a woman is?

Give them this handy hint: If an adult person was born with
female reproductive organs, that person is a woman. Then
show them this movie clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H_-bA-Ww5U

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<gyOcM.3452364$iU59.1434858@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29056&group=uk.rec.cycling#29056

women's sport
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
From: JW@jw.com (Just Wondering)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 14:09:50 -0600
 by: Just Wondering - Sun, 28 May 2023 20:09 UTC

On 5/28/2023 7:35 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> soup wrote:

>>> Is a pregnant person with XY chromosomes a man or a woman?
>>>
>>   How are you going to find a pregnant person with XY chromosones?
>
> Use google.
>
> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2190741/
> Context: We report herein a remarkable family in which the mother of a
> woman with 46,XY complete gonadal dysgenesis was found to have a 46,XY
> karyotype in peripheral lymphocytes, mosaicism in cultured skin
> fibroblasts (80% 46,XY and 20% 45,X) and a predominantly 46,XY karyotype
> in the ovary (93% 46,XY and 6% 45,X).
>
> Patients: A 46,XY mother who developed as a normal woman underwent
> spontaneous puberty, reached menarche, menstruated regularly,
> experienced two unassisted pregnancies, and gave birth to a 46,XY
> daughter with complete gonadal dysgenesis.

It does not require genetic testing. It is basic biology
at a macro level. Barring gross genetic birth defects,
men have male reproductive systems and women have female
reproductive systems. This is true regardless of how
a person thinks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H_-bA-Ww5U

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<5IOcM.742598$5CY7.665519@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29057&group=uk.rec.cycling#29057

women's sport
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
From: JW@jw.com (Just Wondering)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 14:20:18 -0600
 by: Just Wondering - Sun, 28 May 2023 20:20 UTC

On 5/28/2023 9:08 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sun, 28 May 2023 06:30:23 -0700, Siri Cruise
>> <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> If so easy, why no answer?
>>
>> Aw, Siri's upset I don't want to play with her strawman.
>>
>> Or is it straw woman?
>>

> Is a pregnant straw person with XY chromosomes a straw man or a straw
> woman?

If "pregnant" doesn't answer the question you are
either stupid, delusional, or deliberately obtuse.

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<c4e77i5ao1ju558gkg6ssfbscqthf5j39h@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29058&group=uk.rec.cycling#29058

From: klaus.schadenfreude.l?schen.@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 13:24:58 -0700
References: <u4u2bg$38rpd$2@news.mixmin.net> <ma357il2l8d0bqe3rpps721k2b3m3758if@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <u4urml$ovja$3@dont-email.me> <2eg67i1cpuc5aiivbf676e0ob7t9eqganp@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <u4vl1f$sqiv$3@dont-email.me> <eem67i95q7kb4049ho801lt6b34pmmhkl9@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <u4vqq5$th1m$1@dont-email.me> <5IOcM.742598$5CY7.665519@fx46.iad>
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sun, 28 May 2023 20:24 UTC

On Sun, 28 May 2023 14:20:18 -0600, Just Wondering <JW@jw.com> wrote:

>On 5/28/2023 9:08 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> Aw, Siri's upset I don't want to play with her strawman.
>>>
>>> Or is it straw woman?
>>>

>> Is a pregnant straw person with XY chromosomes a straw man or a straw
>> woman?
>>
>If "pregnant" doesn't answer the question you are
>either stupid, delusional, or deliberately obtuse.

I'm thinking it's a combination of all three in this case.

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<u50ven$14c7r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29059&group=uk.rec.cycling#29059

From: chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
women's sport
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 18:34:15 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Mon, 29 May 2023 01:34 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sun, 28 May 2023 08:08:53 -0700, Siri Cruise
> <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> Aw, Siri's upset I don't want to play with her strawman.
>>>
>>> Or is it straw woman?
>>>

>> Is a pregnant straw person with XY chromosomes a straw man or a
>> straw woman?
>
> With Democrats, it's hard to tell.

Democrats might respond with that's the point. Thank erisness
you're not wishy washy like democrats, and you can give gay answers.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.O / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<aae87i9a8o8skalou50ogc74u9r0jvku05@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29060&group=uk.rec.cycling#29060

From: governor.swill@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 01:35:49 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 29 May 2023 05:35 UTC

On Sun, 28 May 2023 14:20:18 -0600, Just Wondering <JW@jw.com> wrote:

>On 5/28/2023 9:08 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> Aw, Siri's upset I don't want to play with her strawman.
>>>
>>> Or is it straw woman?
>>>

>> Is a pregnant straw person with XY chromosomes a straw man or a straw
>> woman?
>>
>If "pregnant" doesn't answer the question you are
>either stupid, delusional, or deliberately obtuse.

How can you be so ignorant and still think their opinion should carry any weight with
anybody?

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<9ee87i9fsu440gg74ucdq8tkdhkhs2kme5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29061&group=uk.rec.cycling#29061

From: governor.swill@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 01:36:35 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 29 May 2023 05:36 UTC

On Sun, 28 May 2023 14:07:10 -0600, Just Wondering <JW@jw.com> wrote:

>Give them this handy hint: If an adult person was born with
>female reproductive organs, that person is a woman. Then
>show them this movie clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H_-bA-Ww5U

What about when that person has XY chromosomes?

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<kge87i9bncefc0m2qvng8elhv6jobshrhd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29062&group=uk.rec.cycling#29062

From: governor.swill@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 01:37:32 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 29 May 2023 05:37 UTC

On Sun, 28 May 2023 13:04:42 +0100, soup <invalid@invalid.com> wrote:

> How are you going to find a pregnant person with XY chromosones?
>XY are generally male and do not have a uterus.
>Swyer syndrome females (which have XY chromosones) never (never say
>never) get pregnant

Yes, they do.

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<7he87ipfotjugq48m1t0bcucuho07dpg63@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29063&group=uk.rec.cycling#29063

From: governor.swill@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 01:38:18 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 29 May 2023 05:38 UTC

On Sun, 28 May 2023 14:09:50 -0600, Just Wondering <JW@jw.com> wrote:

>On 5/28/2023 7:35 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> soup wrote:

>>>   How are you going to find a pregnant person with XY chromosones?
>>
>> Use google.
>>
>> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2190741/
>> Context: We report herein a remarkable family in which the mother of a
>> woman with 46,XY complete gonadal dysgenesis was found to have a 46,XY
>> karyotype in peripheral lymphocytes, mosaicism in cultured skin
>> fibroblasts (80% 46,XY and 20% 45,X) and a predominantly 46,XY karyotype
>> in the ovary (93% 46,XY and 6% 45,X).
>>
>> Patients: A 46,XY mother who developed as a normal woman underwent
>> spontaneous puberty, reached menarche, menstruated regularly,
>> experienced two unassisted pregnancies, and gave birth to a 46,XY
>> daughter with complete gonadal dysgenesis.
>>
>It does not require genetic testing. It is basic biology
>at a macro level. Barring gross genetic birth defects,
>men have male reproductive systems and women have female
>reproductive systems. This is true regardless of how
>a person thinks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H_-bA-Ww5U

Then you're being ignorant on purpose? Science has moved on past, "does it have a dick or
not?"

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<gkv87i9sh3noho24nj8jvovblh9nala4oh@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29075&group=uk.rec.cycling#29075

From: klaus.schadenfreude.l?schen.@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 03:30:05 -0700
References: <ma357il2l8d0bqe3rpps721k2b3m3758if@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <u4urml$ovja$3@dont-email.me> <2eg67i1cpuc5aiivbf676e0ob7t9eqganp@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <u4vl1f$sqiv$3@dont-email.me> <eem67i95q7kb4049ho801lt6b34pmmhkl9@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <u4vqq5$th1m$1@dont-email.me> <qbs67ihnikihbc7bmvcf9bvl2gmb0k8epp@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <u50ven$14c7r$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Mon, 29 May 2023 10:30 UTC

On Sun, 28 May 2023 18:34:15 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sun, 28 May 2023 08:08:53 -0700, Siri Cruise
>> <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Is a pregnant straw person with XY chromosomes a straw man or a
>>> straw woman?
>>
>> With Democrats, it's hard to tell.
>>

>Democrats might respond with that's the point. Thank erisness
>you're not wishy washy like democrats, and you can give gay answers.

Only a Democrat would find a pregnant woman odd.

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<kdjerqFr7r4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29081&group=uk.rec.cycling#29081

From: jenningsandco@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
women's sport
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 11:59:06 +0100
 by: JNugent - Mon, 29 May 2023 10:59 UTC

On 28/05/2023 09:24 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sun, 28 May 2023 14:20:18 -0600, Just Wondering <JW@jw.com> wrote:

>>> Is a pregnant straw person with XY chromosomes a straw man or a straw
>>> woman?
>>>
>> If "pregnant" doesn't answer the question you are
>> either stupid, delusional, or deliberately obtuse.
>
> I'm thinking it's a combination of all three in this case.

It's interesting that you are posting this within uk.rec.cycling.

Many, though certainly not all, of the regulars here are fully-fledged
right-on supporters of any latest trend and lunacy, the only relevant
criterion being that they imagine that it makes them look kewl and not
at all like a tit (their word, whatever it means).

They'll be madly signalling their imaginary virtue by gnashing their
teeth at the suggestion that only a woman can get pregnant.

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<u523d7$1d681$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29085&group=uk.rec.cycling#29085

From: invalid@invalid.com (soup)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
women's sport
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 12:47:52 +0100
 by: soup - Mon, 29 May 2023 11:47 UTC

On 29/05/2023 06:37, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 28 May 2023 13:04:42 +0100, soup <invalid@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>> How are you going to find a pregnant person with XY chromosones?
>> XY are generally male and do not have a uterus.
>> Swyer syndrome females (which have XY chromosones) never (never say
>> never) get pregnant
>
> Yes, they do.

Guess you missed the "never say never" part.

Re: Of course trans people have rights but not the right to colonise women's sport

<09597ipktrqf9ntg6gidnvlv9f9hppvceu@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29088&group=uk.rec.cycling#29088

From: klaus.schadenfreude.l?schen.@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.transgendered
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 05:06:17 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Mon, 29 May 2023 12:06 UTC

On Mon, 29 May 2023 01:37:32 -0400, Governor Swill
<governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 28 May 2023 13:04:42 +0100, soup <invalid@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>> How are you going to find a pregnant person with XY chromosones?
>>XY are generally male and do not have a uterus.
>>Swyer syndrome females (which have XY chromosones) never (never say
>>never) get pregnant
>
>Yes, they do.

Explain how please.

People with Swyer syndrome have female external genitalia and some
female internal reproductive structures. These individuals usually
have a uterus and fallopian tubes, but their gonads (ovaries or
testes) are not functional.
https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/swyer-syndrome/