Whom the mad would destroy, first they make Gods. -- Bernard Levin

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

SubjectAuthor
* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
+- Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersGeorge Anthony
`* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersbfh
 `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
  `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersbfh
   `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
    `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersbfh
     `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
      +* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersGeorge Anthony
      |`* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
      | `- Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersGeorge Anthony
      `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersbfh
       `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
        +- Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersGeorge Anthony
        `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersbfh
         `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
          +- Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignerssticks
          `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersbfh
           `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
            `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
             +- Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignerssticks
             `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersbfh
              `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
               `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignerssticks
                `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
                 +* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersbfh
                 |+- Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersGeorge Anthony
                 |`* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
                 | +- Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersbfh
                 | `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
                 |  +- Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersbfh
                 |  `- Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignerssticks
                 `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignerssticks
                  `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
                   `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignerssticks
                    `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
                     `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, otherGeorge.Anthony
                      `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
                       `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, otherGeorge.Anthony
                        `* Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreignersTechnobarbarian
                         `- Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, otherGeorge.Anthony

Pages:12
Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<oX7cM.3316034$iS99.2879006@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19220&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19220

Subject: Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners
from buying property
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
<f4c8f1b1-bac7-4da7-9842-b57e797b1fabn@googlegroups.com>
<KvfbM.3277376$iU59.319743@fx14.iad>
<482f7174-2382-4785-a5f7-b347ddd70f4fn@googlegroups.com>
<2fc05fcd-d4f8-470a-bf83-422b70072af6n@googlegroups.com>
<LeSbM.3490328$9sn9.542839@fx17.iad>
<0bfb44fb-e8d3-44fc-a215-e5adc4e451c1n@googlegroups.com>
<u4qm88$16bt$1@dont-email.me>
<80bdad17-e193-4b18-a1ee-a2330f45d341n@googlegroups.com>
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 15:41:07 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 26 May 2023 19:41 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 9:21:38 AM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
>> On 5/26/2023 10:43 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> Yep. There isn't anything to suggest that they are more likely
>>> to cause problems than people who were born here, unless you
>>> want to count your xenophobia.
>> Hard to see how even a leftist can say something this dumb.
>>> "Since 1991, American families have adopted more than 60,000
>>> Chinese babies, almost all of them girls"
>>>
>>> Those are obviously dangerous people. They shouldn't allowed to
>>> own anything.
>>>
>>> "Thousands of Chinese parents-to-be make the trip to give birth
>>> in the U.S. every year so that their kids are born American
>>> citizens, according to experts in the industry."
>> I don't know why you deceptively talk about commoners instead of
>> the government associated foreign national the bill targets. Oh
>> yeah, lefties lie.
>>> Hey, they were born here. They obviously will not cause
>>> problems, no matter how long they lived in China.
>>>
>>> If they become American citizens the dangerous people become
>>> safe. If they get permanent resident status the dangerous
>>> people automatically become safe. I don't think it would be
>>> difficult for anyone to find a safe dummy buyer.
>> Here are the targeted groups. Seems logical to me.
>>
>> 1. The People’s Republic of China, the Chinese Communist Party
>> or any official or member of either group. 2. Any other political
>> party or member of a political party or a subdivision of a
>> political party in the People’s Republic of China. 3. A
>> partnership, association, corporation, organization or any other
>> combination of persons organized under the laws of or having its
>> principal place of business in the People’s Republic of China
>> or a subsidiary of such entity. 4. Any person who is domiciled in
>> the People’s Republic of China and is not a citizen or lawful
>> permanent resident of the United States. 5. Any person, entity or
>> collection of persons or entities described in subparagraphs 1
>> through 4 as having a controlling interest in a partnership,
>> association, corporation, organization, trust or any other legal
>> entity or subsidiary formed for the purpose of owning real
>> property in Florida.
>>

>> Maybe you should read the actual bill.
>>
>> <https://flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2023/264/BillText/er/PDF>
>
> Yawn, I'm really not all that interested. I'm mostly humoring bft.
> He likes to argue and he's having problems finding playmates.

LOL!......no, wait.........at the end of the day going forward, that's
literally a ROTFLOL! and a HAWHAWHAW!

--
bill

Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<u4reqv$49c5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19222&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19222

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
from buying property
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 18:19:59 -0500
<f4c8f1b1-bac7-4da7-9842-b57e797b1fabn@googlegroups.com>
<KvfbM.3277376$iU59.319743@fx14.iad>
<482f7174-2382-4785-a5f7-b347ddd70f4fn@googlegroups.com>
<2fc05fcd-d4f8-470a-bf83-422b70072af6n@googlegroups.com>
<LeSbM.3490328$9sn9.542839@fx17.iad>
<0bfb44fb-e8d3-44fc-a215-e5adc4e451c1n@googlegroups.com>
<u4qm88$16bt$1@dont-email.me>
<80bdad17-e193-4b18-a1ee-a2330f45d341n@googlegroups.com>
<oX7cM.3316034$iS99.2879006@fx16.iad>
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 26 May 2023 23:19 UTC

On 5/26/2023 2:41 PM, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> Hard to see how even a leftist can say something this dumb.

>>> I don't know why you deceptively talk about commoners instead of
>>> the government associated foreign national the bill targets. Oh
>>> yeah, lefties lie.

>>> Here are the targeted groups. Seems logical to me.
>>>
>>> 1. The People’s Republic of China, the Chinese Communist Party
>>> or any official or member of either group. 2. Any other political
>>> party or member of a political party or a subdivision of a
>>> political party in the People’s Republic of China. 3. A
>>> partnership, association, corporation, organization or any other
>>> combination of persons organized under the laws of or having its
>>> principal place of business in the People’s Republic of China
>>> or a subsidiary of such entity. 4. Any person who is domiciled in
>>> the People’s Republic of China and is not a citizen or lawful
>>> permanent resident of the United States. 5. Any person, entity or
>>> collection of persons or entities described in subparagraphs 1
>>> through 4 as having a controlling interest in a partnership,
>>> association, corporation, organization, trust or any other legal
>>> entity or subsidiary formed for the purpose of owning real property
>>> in Florida.
>>>

>>> Maybe you should read the actual bill.
>>>
>>> <https://flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2023/264/BillText/er/PDF>
>>
>> Yawn, I'm really not all that interested. I'm mostly humoring bft.
>> He likes to argue and he's having problems finding playmates.
>
> LOL!......no, wait.........at the end of the day going forward, that's
> literally a ROTFLOL! and a HAWHAWHAW!

The Artful Dodger has no trouble finding playmates. The world is full of
fools.

--
(Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<u4rge6$4cuf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19223&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19223

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
from buying property
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 18:47:20 -0500
<f4c8f1b1-bac7-4da7-9842-b57e797b1fabn@googlegroups.com>
<KvfbM.3277376$iU59.319743@fx14.iad>
<482f7174-2382-4785-a5f7-b347ddd70f4fn@googlegroups.com>
<2fc05fcd-d4f8-470a-bf83-422b70072af6n@googlegroups.com>
<LeSbM.3490328$9sn9.542839@fx17.iad>
<0bfb44fb-e8d3-44fc-a215-e5adc4e451c1n@googlegroups.com>
<u4qm88$16bt$1@dont-email.me>
<80bdad17-e193-4b18-a1ee-a2330f45d341n@googlegroups.com>
 by: sticks - Fri, 26 May 2023 23:47 UTC

On 5/26/2023 12:14 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> [...]
>
> This is a particularly silly thing to argue about because it wouldn't do anything to make us safer and isn't likely to survive a court test. Desantis doesn't really care. He's just trolling.
>
> You dweebs are really missing the big picture. There are real reasons to be concerned with foreign ownership of critical infrastructure, particularly in smaller countries. If someone who doesn't like you owns seriously critical infrastructure, they can hold your whole country hostage and charge exorbitant fees. You know, pretty much the same way Republicans are holding our whole country hostage.

Just another cowardly leftist.

Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<048d30a1-3611-4af0-9d89-39cd1ffc018fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19234&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19234

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 09:05:56 -0700 (PDT)
<8KVaM.369833$qjm2.317982@fx09.iad> <3f4ac9fc-30b4-45df-9b3d-ba3716bb14d9n@googlegroups.com>
<ohZaM.3439246$vBI8.3433973@fx15.iad> <f4824157-195e-4f67-b05e-d51e382332den@googlegroups.com>
<%X6bM.3277069$iU59.2266246@fx14.iad> <941f5f71-9bb9-45e8-baa5-392ae83e861an@googlegroups.com>
<tjcbM.3499008$vBI8.1706684@fx15.iad> <e98605a3-6bc0-46cd-aa85-f5c2d47e6937n@googlegroups.com>
<Z_dbM.3829686$GNG9.2725081@fx18.iad> <f4c8f1b1-bac7-4da7-9842-b57e797b1fabn@googlegroups.com>
<KvfbM.3277376$iU59.319743@fx14.iad> <482f7174-2382-4785-a5f7-b347ddd70f4fn@googlegroups.com>
<2fc05fcd-d4f8-470a-bf83-422b70072af6n@googlegroups.com> <LeSbM.3490328$9sn9.542839@fx17.iad>
<0bfb44fb-e8d3-44fc-a215-e5adc4e451c1n@googlegroups.com> <u4qm88$16bt$1@dont-email.me>
<80bdad17-e193-4b18-a1ee-a2330f45d341n@googlegroups.com> <u4rge6$4cuf$1@dont-email.me>
from buying property
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 27 May 2023 16:05 UTC

On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 4:49:38 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > This is a particularly silly thing to argue about because it wouldn't do anything to make us safer and isn't likely to survive a court test. Desantis doesn't really care. He's just trolling.
> >
> > You dweebs are really missing the big picture. There are real reasons to be concerned with foreign ownership of critical infrastructure, particularly in smaller countries. If someone who doesn't like you owns seriously critical infrastructure, they can hold your whole country hostage and charge exorbitant fees. You know, pretty much the same way Republicans are holding our whole country hostage.

Oh my, aren't we the brave one? Personally I don't think there's any bravery involved in slacktivism on a nearly dead Usenet group. I think it would be more accurate if you thought of me as a looney and lazy leftie. For me this group is a lot like a video game. I get to choose which sections of the game I play

Just in case there is anyone here who is so dense that they missed it: Desaintless is trolling to send a message to the magarats. His message is that the current administration is weak and they aren't doing enough to protect you. You need a strong young leader who isn't afraid to stand up to the forces of evil who want to lead you into chaos. It isn't meant to be a real law. It's just part of his presidential campaign.

Annnnnnd, another troll just to point to all the dancing. No one has explained why we need to prevent people who were born in Cuba from owning farm land within 10 miles of a sewage plant. If anything, all I expect is more dancing. lqtm

TB

Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<u4tcs6$fs2c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19235&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19235

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
from buying property
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 11:58:46 -0500
<f4c8f1b1-bac7-4da7-9842-b57e797b1fabn@googlegroups.com>
<KvfbM.3277376$iU59.319743@fx14.iad>
<482f7174-2382-4785-a5f7-b347ddd70f4fn@googlegroups.com>
<2fc05fcd-d4f8-470a-bf83-422b70072af6n@googlegroups.com>
<LeSbM.3490328$9sn9.542839@fx17.iad>
<0bfb44fb-e8d3-44fc-a215-e5adc4e451c1n@googlegroups.com>
<u4qm88$16bt$1@dont-email.me>
<80bdad17-e193-4b18-a1ee-a2330f45d341n@googlegroups.com>
<u4rge6$4cuf$1@dont-email.me>
<048d30a1-3611-4af0-9d89-39cd1ffc018fn@googlegroups.com>
 by: sticks - Sat, 27 May 2023 16:58 UTC

On 5/27/2023 11:05 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> [...]
>
> Just in case there is anyone here who is so dense that they missed it: Desaintless is trolling to send a message to the magarats. His message is that the current administration is weak and they aren't doing enough to protect you. You need a strong young leader who isn't afraid to stand up to the forces of evil who want to lead you into chaos. It isn't meant to be a real law. It's just part of his presidential campaign.
>
> Annnnnnd, another troll just to point to all the dancing. No one has explained why we need to prevent people who were born in Cuba from owning farm land within 10 miles of a sewage plant. If anything, all I expect is more dancing. lqtm

So, I guess you were lying when you said you weren't interested. I
believe that means you're a coward, AND a liar. Thanks!

Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<646ca545-9673-4cb1-a665-bd5d162b13acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19241&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19241

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 15:48:33 -0700 (PDT)
<8KVaM.369833$qjm2.317982@fx09.iad> <3f4ac9fc-30b4-45df-9b3d-ba3716bb14d9n@googlegroups.com>
<ohZaM.3439246$vBI8.3433973@fx15.iad> <f4824157-195e-4f67-b05e-d51e382332den@googlegroups.com>
<%X6bM.3277069$iU59.2266246@fx14.iad> <941f5f71-9bb9-45e8-baa5-392ae83e861an@googlegroups.com>
<tjcbM.3499008$vBI8.1706684@fx15.iad> <e98605a3-6bc0-46cd-aa85-f5c2d47e6937n@googlegroups.com>
<Z_dbM.3829686$GNG9.2725081@fx18.iad> <f4c8f1b1-bac7-4da7-9842-b57e797b1fabn@googlegroups.com>
<KvfbM.3277376$iU59.319743@fx14.iad> <482f7174-2382-4785-a5f7-b347ddd70f4fn@googlegroups.com>
<2fc05fcd-d4f8-470a-bf83-422b70072af6n@googlegroups.com> <LeSbM.3490328$9sn9.542839@fx17.iad>
<0bfb44fb-e8d3-44fc-a215-e5adc4e451c1n@googlegroups.com> <u4qm88$16bt$1@dont-email.me>
<80bdad17-e193-4b18-a1ee-a2330f45d341n@googlegroups.com> <oX7cM.3316034$iS99.2879006@fx16.iad>
from buying property
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 27 May 2023 22:48 UTC

On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 12:41:11 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> [...]
> > interested in your opinion on this subject and only read enough to
> > see which side you were on.
> >
> > This is a particularly silly thing to argue about because it
> > wouldn't do anything to make us safer and isn't likely to survive a
> > court test. Desantis doesn't really care. He's just trolling.
> >
> > You dweebs are really missing the big picture. There are real
> > reasons to be concerned with foreign ownership of critical
> > infrastructure, particularly in smaller countries. If someone who
> > doesn't like you owns seriously critical infrastructure, they can
> > hold your whole country hostage and charge exorbitant fees. You
> > know, pretty much the same way Republicans are holding our whole
> > country hostage.
> >
> > TB
> >
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

Thank you. I'm glad you can enjoy my twisted sense of humor. I have been told I need to be careful because I have a very "dry" sense of humor and some folks take me seriously. :-)

TB

Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<L9xcM.3320575$iS99.1845945@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19243&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19243

from buying property
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 20:23:06 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 28 May 2023 00:23 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 12:41:11 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> Yawn, I'm really not all that interested. I'm mostly humoring
>>> bft. He likes to argue and he's having problems finding
>>> playmates.
>> LOL!......no, wait.........at the end of the day going forward,
>> that's literally a ROTFLOL! and a HAWHAWHAW!
>>> This all comes down to why I prefer facts to opinions. I figure
>>> that, once they know the facts everyone will figure out their
>>> own opinion regardless of what I might say here. Here opinions
>>> are just a game. Which reminds me. I don't know who you are
>>> posting for, but, if it's me you could save yourself a lot of
>>> work if you cut down on the number of words you use. Yes fans,
>>> I do get the irony in this. All of my fans know I like to use a
>>> lot of words, but I'm mostly posting for myself, so I don't
>>> care how much of it anyone reads. I'm just a compulsive
>>> writer.
>>>
>>> But, here's the thing. There have been many people just like
>>> you here in the past. Back in the day we would have at least
>>> half a dozen people who didn't sound all that different from
>>> you posting all day, every day. In effect, I have already read
>>> your posts many times. I tired of that a long time ago. This
>>> group is still an excellent place to find out what's bouncing
>>> around in the far right echo chamber. But, for you I mostly
>>> look for the subject and filter out the opinions. On that
>>> Durham investigation post I stopped reading once I figured out
>>> that this was the subject. I wasn't interested in your opinion
>>> on this subject and only read enough to see which side you were
>>> on.
>>>
>>> This is a particularly silly thing to argue about because it
>>> wouldn't do anything to make us safer and isn't likely to
>>> survive a court test. Desantis doesn't really care. He's just
>>> trolling.
>>>
>>> You dweebs are really missing the big picture. There are real
>>> reasons to be concerned with foreign ownership of critical
>>> infrastructure, particularly in smaller countries. If someone
>>> who doesn't like you owns seriously critical infrastructure,
>>> they can hold your whole country hostage and charge exorbitant
>>> fees. You know, pretty much the same way Republicans are
>>> holding our whole country hostage.
>>>
>>> TB
>>>
>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> Thank you. I'm glad you can enjoy my twisted sense of humor. I have
> been told I need to be careful because I have a very "dry" sense of
> humor and some folks take me seriously. :-)

You're....ummm....like....welcome? However comma I allege that whoever
told you that metric uniquely possibly had an inefficacious
hygrometer. My own pseudoscientific at-a-distance observations
indicate that it's not just dry - it's desiccated.

--
bill

Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<c562942b-bedd-4047-bd48-6bcef04f392dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19252&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19252

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 07:25:03 -0700 (PDT)
<8KVaM.369833$qjm2.317982@fx09.iad> <3f4ac9fc-30b4-45df-9b3d-ba3716bb14d9n@googlegroups.com>
<ohZaM.3439246$vBI8.3433973@fx15.iad> <f4824157-195e-4f67-b05e-d51e382332den@googlegroups.com>
<%X6bM.3277069$iU59.2266246@fx14.iad> <941f5f71-9bb9-45e8-baa5-392ae83e861an@googlegroups.com>
<tjcbM.3499008$vBI8.1706684@fx15.iad> <e98605a3-6bc0-46cd-aa85-f5c2d47e6937n@googlegroups.com>
<Z_dbM.3829686$GNG9.2725081@fx18.iad> <f4c8f1b1-bac7-4da7-9842-b57e797b1fabn@googlegroups.com>
<KvfbM.3277376$iU59.319743@fx14.iad> <482f7174-2382-4785-a5f7-b347ddd70f4fn@googlegroups.com>
<2fc05fcd-d4f8-470a-bf83-422b70072af6n@googlegroups.com> <LeSbM.3490328$9sn9.542839@fx17.iad>
<0bfb44fb-e8d3-44fc-a215-e5adc4e451c1n@googlegroups.com> <u4qm88$16bt$1@dont-email.me>
<80bdad17-e193-4b18-a1ee-a2330f45d341n@googlegroups.com> <u4rge6$4cuf$1@dont-email.me>
<048d30a1-3611-4af0-9d89-39cd1ffc018fn@googlegroups.com> <u4tcs6$fs2c$1@dont-email.me>
from buying property
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 28 May 2023 14:25 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 9:59:59 AM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 5/27/2023 11:05 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> >> Just another cowardly leftist.
> >
> > Oh my, aren't we the brave one? Personally I don't think there's any bravery involved in slacktivism on a nearly dead Usenet group. I think it would be more accurate if you thought of me as a looney and lazy leftie. For me this group is a lot like a video game. I get to choose which sections of the game I play
> >
> > Just in case there is anyone here who is so dense that they missed it: Desaintless is trolling to send a message to the magarats. His message is that the current administration is weak and they aren't doing enough to protect you. You need a strong young leader who isn't afraid to stand up to the forces of evil who want to lead you into chaos. It isn't meant to be a real law. It's just part of his presidential campaign.
> >
> > Annnnnnd, another troll just to point to all the dancing. No one has explained why we need to prevent people who were born in Cuba from owning farm land within 10 miles of a sewage plant. If anything, all I expect is more dancing. lqtm
> >
> > TB
> So, I guess you were lying when you said you weren't interested. I
> believe that means you're a coward, AND a liar. Thanks!

I'm sorry. After all these years you would think I would have learned how to speak to absolutists. What I should have said it that I wasn't interested enough and didn't care enough to spend a lot of time studying that law. I did take a look at it. It's deliberately intended to be a big hairball.. That way Desaintless can claim he's just misunderstood. The same way he says it's a misunderstanding that he ban books. He only bans the woke ones. It isn't intended to be a real law because it isn't enforceable and the Florida Fascist knows this. He will enjoy the court battle. From his point of view he wins when he loses in court. It would be silly to spend a lot of time studying this thing because it's just a campaign document. There will be many more from all sides. I have better ways to spend my time.

TB

Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<u4vs2p$tu08$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19253&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19253

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other
foreigners from buying property
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 15:30:34 -0000 (UTC)
<2fc05fcd-d4f8-470a-bf83-422b70072af6n@googlegroups.com>
<LeSbM.3490328$9sn9.542839@fx17.iad>
<0bfb44fb-e8d3-44fc-a215-e5adc4e451c1n@googlegroups.com>
<u4qm88$16bt$1@dont-email.me>
<80bdad17-e193-4b18-a1ee-a2330f45d341n@googlegroups.com>
<u4rge6$4cuf$1@dont-email.me>
<048d30a1-3611-4af0-9d89-39cd1ffc018fn@googlegroups.com>
<u4tcs6$fs2c$1@dont-email.me>
<c562942b-bedd-4047-bd48-6bcef04f392dn@googlegroups.com>
sha1:FQKtUKtVm41luGDx2llCqSR6Dvk=
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 28 May 2023 15:30 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 9:59:59 AM UTC-7, sticks wrote:

>>> Oh my, aren't we the brave one? Personally I don't think there's any
>>> bravery involved in slacktivism on a nearly dead Usenet group. I think
>>> it would be more accurate if you thought of me as a looney and lazy
>>> leftie. For me this group is a lot like a video game. I get to choose
>>> which sections of the game I play
>>>
>>> Just in case there is anyone here who is so dense that they missed it:
>>> Desaintless is trolling to send a message to the magarats. His message
>>> is that the current administration is weak and they aren't doing enough
>>> to protect you. You need a strong young leader who isn't afraid to
>>> stand up to the forces of evil who want to lead you into chaos. It
>>> isn't meant to be a real law. It's just part of his presidential campaign.
>>>
>>> Annnnnnd, another troll just to point to all the dancing. No one has
>>> explained why we need to prevent people who were born in Cuba from
>>> owning farm land within 10 miles of a sewage plant. If anything, all I
>>> expect is more dancing. lqtm
>>>
>>> TB
>> So, I guess you were lying when you said you weren't interested. I
>> believe that means you're a coward, AND a liar. Thanks!
>
> I'm sorry. After all these years you would think I would have
> learned how to speak to absolutists. What I should have said it that I
> wasn't interested enough and didn't care enough to spend a lot of time
> studying that law. I did take a look at it. It's deliberately intended to
> be a big hairball. That way Desaintless can claim he's just
> misunderstood. The same way he says it's a misunderstanding that he ban
> books. He only bans the woke ones. It isn't intended to be a real law
> because it isn't enforceable and the Florida Fascist knows this. He will
> enjoy the court battle. From his point of view he wins when he loses in
> court. It would be silly to spend a lot of time studying this thing
> because it's just a campaign document. There will be many more from all
> sides. I have better ways to spend my time.
>
> TB

So why did you spend time here denouncing it?

--
Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views
are wrong but they stick with them anyway.

Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<5894cbb3-912b-49c7-b6ba-b211cb982b0fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19254&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19254

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 09:02:38 -0700 (PDT)
<%X6bM.3277069$iU59.2266246@fx14.iad> <941f5f71-9bb9-45e8-baa5-392ae83e861an@googlegroups.com>
<tjcbM.3499008$vBI8.1706684@fx15.iad> <e98605a3-6bc0-46cd-aa85-f5c2d47e6937n@googlegroups.com>
<Z_dbM.3829686$GNG9.2725081@fx18.iad> <f4c8f1b1-bac7-4da7-9842-b57e797b1fabn@googlegroups.com>
<KvfbM.3277376$iU59.319743@fx14.iad> <482f7174-2382-4785-a5f7-b347ddd70f4fn@googlegroups.com>
<2fc05fcd-d4f8-470a-bf83-422b70072af6n@googlegroups.com> <LeSbM.3490328$9sn9.542839@fx17.iad>
<0bfb44fb-e8d3-44fc-a215-e5adc4e451c1n@googlegroups.com> <u4qm88$16bt$1@dont-email.me>
<80bdad17-e193-4b18-a1ee-a2330f45d341n@googlegroups.com> <u4rge6$4cuf$1@dont-email.me>
<048d30a1-3611-4af0-9d89-39cd1ffc018fn@googlegroups.com> <u4tcs6$fs2c$1@dont-email.me>
<c562942b-bedd-4047-bd48-6bcef04f392dn@googlegroups.com> <u4vs2p$tu08$1@dont-email.me>
from buying property
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 28 May 2023 16:02 UTC

On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 8:32:18 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> Technobarbarian <technob...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> So, I guess you were lying when you said you weren't interested. I
> >> believe that means you're a coward, AND a liar. Thanks!
> >
> > I'm sorry. After all these years you would think I would have
> > learned how to speak to absolutists. What I should have said it that I
> > wasn't interested enough and didn't care enough to spend a lot of time
> > studying that law. I did take a look at it. It's deliberately intended to
> > be a big hairball. That way Desaintless can claim he's just
> > misunderstood. The same way he says it's a misunderstanding that he ban
> > books. He only bans the woke ones. It isn't intended to be a real law
> > because it isn't enforceable and the Florida Fascist knows this. He will
> > enjoy the court battle. From his point of view he wins when he loses in
> > court. It would be silly to spend a lot of time studying this thing
> > because it's just a campaign document. There will be many more from all
> > sides. I have better ways to spend my time.
> >
> > TB
> >
> So why did you spend time here denouncing it?
>
> --
> Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views
> are wrong but they stick with them anyway.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<u508l1$1013c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19256&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19256

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
foreigners from buying property
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 19:05:05 -0000 (UTC)
<0bfb44fb-e8d3-44fc-a215-e5adc4e451c1n@googlegroups.com>
<u4qm88$16bt$1@dont-email.me>
<80bdad17-e193-4b18-a1ee-a2330f45d341n@googlegroups.com>
<u4rge6$4cuf$1@dont-email.me>
<048d30a1-3611-4af0-9d89-39cd1ffc018fn@googlegroups.com>
<u4tcs6$fs2c$1@dont-email.me>
<c562942b-bedd-4047-bd48-6bcef04f392dn@googlegroups.com>
<u4vs2p$tu08$1@dont-email.me>
<5894cbb3-912b-49c7-b6ba-b211cb982b0fn@googlegroups.com>
sha1:31DtBpqZ4ZGGQ6MUrEnjs77GjU8=
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 28 May 2023 19:05 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 8:32:18 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
>> Technobarbarian <technob...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I'm sorry. After all these years you would think I would have
>>> learned how to speak to absolutists. What I should have said it that I
>>> wasn't interested enough and didn't care enough to spend a lot of time
>>> studying that law. I did take a look at it. It's deliberately intended to
>>> be a big hairball. That way Desaintless can claim he's just
>>> misunderstood. The same way he says it's a misunderstanding that he ban
>>> books. He only bans the woke ones. It isn't intended to be a real law
>>> because it isn't enforceable and the Florida Fascist knows this. He will
>>> enjoy the court battle. From his point of view he wins when he loses in
>>> court. It would be silly to spend a lot of time studying this thing
>>> because it's just a campaign document. There will be many more from all
>>> sides. I have better ways to spend my time.
>>>
>>> TB
>>>
>> So why did you spend time here denouncing it?
>>
>> --
>> Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views
>> are wrong but they stick with them anyway.
>
> I keep saying it and you keep not hearing it. I am here for my own
> amazement and amusement.
>
> TB

But but but, you said “I have better ways to spend my time” - The Artful
Dodger. You remind me of people who say they “could care less” . I wonder
why they don’t.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<ffac6d85-ee13-424e-926d-6c56fa007cc9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19257&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19257

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 14:45:17 -0700 (PDT)
<tjcbM.3499008$vBI8.1706684@fx15.iad> <e98605a3-6bc0-46cd-aa85-f5c2d47e6937n@googlegroups.com>
<Z_dbM.3829686$GNG9.2725081@fx18.iad> <f4c8f1b1-bac7-4da7-9842-b57e797b1fabn@googlegroups.com>
<KvfbM.3277376$iU59.319743@fx14.iad> <482f7174-2382-4785-a5f7-b347ddd70f4fn@googlegroups.com>
<2fc05fcd-d4f8-470a-bf83-422b70072af6n@googlegroups.com> <LeSbM.3490328$9sn9.542839@fx17.iad>
<0bfb44fb-e8d3-44fc-a215-e5adc4e451c1n@googlegroups.com> <u4qm88$16bt$1@dont-email.me>
<80bdad17-e193-4b18-a1ee-a2330f45d341n@googlegroups.com> <u4rge6$4cuf$1@dont-email.me>
<048d30a1-3611-4af0-9d89-39cd1ffc018fn@googlegroups.com> <u4tcs6$fs2c$1@dont-email.me>
<c562942b-bedd-4047-bd48-6bcef04f392dn@googlegroups.com> <u4vs2p$tu08$1@dont-email.me>
<5894cbb3-912b-49c7-b6ba-b211cb982b0fn@googlegroups.com> <u508l1$1013c$1@dont-email.me>
from buying property
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 28 May 2023 21:45 UTC

On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 12:05:08 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> Technobarbarian <technob...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> So why did you spend time here denouncing it?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views
> >> are wrong but they stick with them anyway.
> >
> > I keep saying it and you keep not hearing it. I am here for my own
> > amazement and amusement.
> >
> > TB
> >
> But but but, you said “I have better ways to spend my time” - The Artful
> Dodger. You remind me of people who say they “could care less” . I wonder
> why they don’t.
> --
> Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views
> are wrong but they stick with them anyway.

Freakin' GOD DAMN. You absolutists are difficult to talk to and I 'm about ready stop trying. I have better things to do than study that law and I thought I made that clear to all but the most dense. It's a dumb law and doesn't need to be studied. I am absolutely certain that you haven't even glanced at it. As it turns out I have plenty of time to make fun of the crazies.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<2fd10788-1a09-4aff-bee1-9680db5d999fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19258&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19258

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 15:48:26 -0700 (PDT)
<8KVaM.369833$qjm2.317982@fx09.iad> <3f4ac9fc-30b4-45df-9b3d-ba3716bb14d9n@googlegroups.com>
<ohZaM.3439246$vBI8.3433973@fx15.iad> <f4824157-195e-4f67-b05e-d51e382332den@googlegroups.com>
<%X6bM.3277069$iU59.2266246@fx14.iad> <941f5f71-9bb9-45e8-baa5-392ae83e861an@googlegroups.com>
<tjcbM.3499008$vBI8.1706684@fx15.iad> <e98605a3-6bc0-46cd-aa85-f5c2d47e6937n@googlegroups.com>
<Z_dbM.3829686$GNG9.2725081@fx18.iad> <f4c8f1b1-bac7-4da7-9842-b57e797b1fabn@googlegroups.com>
<KvfbM.3277376$iU59.319743@fx14.iad> <482f7174-2382-4785-a5f7-b347ddd70f4fn@googlegroups.com>
<2fc05fcd-d4f8-470a-bf83-422b70072af6n@googlegroups.com> <LeSbM.3490328$9sn9.542839@fx17.iad>
<0bfb44fb-e8d3-44fc-a215-e5adc4e451c1n@googlegroups.com> <u4qm88$16bt$1@dont-email.me>
<80bdad17-e193-4b18-a1ee-a2330f45d341n@googlegroups.com> <oX7cM.3316034$iS99.2879006@fx16.iad>
<646ca545-9673-4cb1-a665-bd5d162b13acn@googlegroups.com> <L9xcM.3320575$iS99.1845945@fx16.iad>
from buying property
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 28 May 2023 22:48 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 5:24:15 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:

> >> LOL!......no, wait.........at the end of the day going forward,
> >> that's literally a ROTFLOL! and a HAWHAWHAW!

> >> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
> >
> > Thank you. I'm glad you can enjoy my twisted sense of humor. I have
> > been told I need to be careful because I have a very "dry" sense of
> > humor and some folks take me seriously. :-)
> You're....ummm....like....welcome? However comma I allege that whoever
> told you that metric uniquely possibly had an inefficacious
> hygrometer. My own pseudoscientific at-a-distance observations
> indicate that it's not just dry - it's desiccated.
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

It might help you to understand if you pay more attention to the "weasel" words I frequently use. Or maybe not. I mostly use use mostly because I am not an absolutist. I'm frequently mostly this way or mostly that way. But I am often a bit the other way too. I am frequently several different directions all at once.

TB

Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<UnScM.2170358$MVg8.1872872@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19260&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19260

from buying property
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 20:31:48 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 29 May 2023 00:31 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 5:24:15 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

Yawn, I'm really not all that interested. I'm mostly humoring

>>> Thank you. I'm glad you can enjoy my twisted sense of humor. I
>>> have been told I need to be careful because I have a very "dry"
>>> sense of humor and some folks take me seriously. :-)
>> You're....ummm....like....welcome? However comma I allege that
>> whoever told you that metric uniquely possibly had an
>> inefficacious hygrometer. My own pseudoscientific at-a-distance
>> observations indicate that it's not just dry - it's desiccated.
>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> It might help you to understand if you pay more attention to the
> "weasel" words I frequently use. Or maybe not. I mostly use use
> mostly because I am not an absolutist. I'm frequently mostly this
> way or mostly that way. But I am often a bit the other way too. I
> am frequently several different directions all at once.

uh huh.

--
bill

Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<u50ufh$1436v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19262&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19262

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
from buying property
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 20:17:37 -0500
<482f7174-2382-4785-a5f7-b347ddd70f4fn@googlegroups.com>
<2fc05fcd-d4f8-470a-bf83-422b70072af6n@googlegroups.com>
<LeSbM.3490328$9sn9.542839@fx17.iad>
<0bfb44fb-e8d3-44fc-a215-e5adc4e451c1n@googlegroups.com>
<u4qm88$16bt$1@dont-email.me>
<80bdad17-e193-4b18-a1ee-a2330f45d341n@googlegroups.com>
<oX7cM.3316034$iS99.2879006@fx16.iad>
<646ca545-9673-4cb1-a665-bd5d162b13acn@googlegroups.com>
<L9xcM.3320575$iS99.1845945@fx16.iad>
<2fd10788-1a09-4aff-bee1-9680db5d999fn@googlegroups.com>
 by: sticks - Mon, 29 May 2023 01:17 UTC

On 5/28/2023 5:48 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> It might help you to understand if you pay more attention to the "weasel" words I frequently use. Or maybe not. I mostly use use mostly because I am not an absolutist. I'm frequently mostly this way or mostly that way. But I am often a bit the other way too. I am frequently several different directions all at once.

I think that's his long way of saying he's twisted.

Re: Florida sued over law blocking Chinese citizens, other foreigners from buying property

<u52ia8$1gn74$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19269&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19269

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
foreigners from buying property
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 16:02:17 -0000 (UTC)
<u4qm88$16bt$1@dont-email.me>
<80bdad17-e193-4b18-a1ee-a2330f45d341n@googlegroups.com>
<u4rge6$4cuf$1@dont-email.me>
<048d30a1-3611-4af0-9d89-39cd1ffc018fn@googlegroups.com>
<u4tcs6$fs2c$1@dont-email.me>
<c562942b-bedd-4047-bd48-6bcef04f392dn@googlegroups.com>
<u4vs2p$tu08$1@dont-email.me>
<5894cbb3-912b-49c7-b6ba-b211cb982b0fn@googlegroups.com>
<u508l1$1013c$1@dont-email.me>
<ffac6d85-ee13-424e-926d-6c56fa007cc9n@googlegroups.com>
sha1:t6DwA7PGtk8YcjE8mFpIxs50wZ4=
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 29 May 2023 16:02 UTC