interests / soc.genealogy.medieval

Pages:12
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Who was Edith Maude Digby-Roper?

By: Johnny Brananas on Fri, 9 Jun 2023

11

10 Months 20 Days ago

By: JBrand

o Reappraisal of Humphrey Warren, potential American gateway (was

By: Richard Ebdon on Wed, 14 Jun 2023

0

10 Months 20 Days ago

By: Richard Ebdon

o Tuberville heirs [LONG], was Re: from Charlemagne to Arnold (?)

By: Stephen Arnold on Tue, 13 Jun 2023

0

10 Months 21 Days ago

By: Stephen Arnold

o John St. John & Isabel (Paveley?) of Fonmon and Northamptonshire

By: Robert Allen on Sun, 28 May 2023

7

10 Months 22 Days ago

By: Robert Allen

o Alice de Stetton, mother or stepmother of Ranulf le Grosvenor?

By: delia on Sat, 10 Jun 2023

0

10 Months 24 Days ago

By: delia

o Possible Sampson addition to Royal Ancestry?

By: Douglas Hoppe on Fri, 9 Jun 2023

0

10 Months 25 Days ago

By: Douglas Hoppe

o Agnes of Essex (born about 1151)

By: Ian Hampson on Wed, 7 Jun 2023

1

10 Months 26 Days ago

By: Peter Stewart

o Henry of Essex

By: Ian Hampson on Wed, 7 Jun 2023

0

10 Months 27 Days ago

By: Ian Hampson

o BBC article suggesting King Charles is a relation of most everybody

By: JBrand on Fri, 5 May 2023

23

11 Months ago

By: taf

o Roger Draycote m Catherine Savage

By: Geoff Vowles on Wed, 31 May 2023

0

11 Months 3 Days ago

By: Geoff Vowles

o St. John , de la Bere, Arundel & Moulton Connection

By: Robert Allen on Fri, 12 May 2023

1

11 Months 22 Days ago

By: Robert Allen

o Retiring and Migrating Rootsweb

By: Johnny Brananas on Thu, 11 May 2023

1

11 Months 23 Days ago

By: Darrell E. Larocque

o allodiales seu allodii consortes

By: John Immerseel on Sat, 6 May 2023

22

11 Months 23 Days ago

By: Peter Stewart

o Interesting juxtaposition of names in a parish register

By: JBrand on Wed, 10 May 2023

9

11 Months 23 Days ago

By: JBrand

o OT::Countess de Gurowski

By: Steven C Perkins on Mon, 8 May 2023

0

11 Months 26 Days ago

By: Steven C Perkins

o Origin of the Sinclairs

By: Paulo Ricardo Canedo on Fri, 5 May 2023

5

11 Months 27 Days ago

By: Peter Stewart

o de Weyland, an Irish Connection (?) : Chipping Sodbury, co. Glocs.

By: pur blackwood on Sun, 7 May 2023

0

11 Months 27 Days ago

By: pur blackwood

o Heilwig and Egbert

By: Paulo Ricardo Canedo on Sun, 23 Apr 2023

7

11 Months 28 Days ago

By: Stewart Baldwin

o Help locating will dated 1539

By: Jim Cooke on Thu, 27 Apr 2023

2

11 Months 29 Days ago

By: Ann Smith

o Possible Clues on FitzRandolph Line/Thoughts Appreciated

By: KF on Mon, 1 May 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Jinny Wallerstedt/Gi

o Meanings of nepos/neptis

By: Peter Stewart on Mon, 1 May 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: Peter Stewart

o Lincolnshire Indenture 1378

By: Cathi Gross on Sun, 30 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Cathi Gross

o I need help with a French marriage record from 1536

By: Darrell E. Larocque on Sun, 9 Apr 2023

9

1 Year ago

By: Darrell E. Larocque

o Woodis & Flint of Concord, Massachusetts

By: Johnny Brananas on Fri, 28 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Johnny Brananas

o Richard Pritchard = Hester Freame

By: Hikaru Kitabayashi on Wed, 26 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: taf

o Which Comte de Grandpre died at Agincourt?

By: Darrell E. Larocque on Mon, 24 Apr 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: Darrell E. Larocque

o Supposed Descent from Prince Francis of Teck, d. 1910

By: Leslie Mahler on Mon, 24 Apr 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: Leslie Mahler

o Thomas Kingeston and Alice de Poynings?

By: Thomas Dudley-Bonnet on Fri, 21 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Thomas Dudley-Bonnet

o Thomas St John of Charing; have I found him?

By: Hikaru Kitabayashi on Fri, 21 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Hikaru Kitabayashi

o "Ex Libro Cartaceo" meaning

By: Alan Jones on Mon, 17 Apr 2023

7

1 Year ago

By: Alan Jones

o Affair Dating to Meet Married Women - Secret Hookup Affair

By: denny rose on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: denny rose

o Records for the family of LeonardB Chester, grandfather of

By: Johnny Brananas on Mon, 17 Apr 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: Johnny Brananas

o Wife of William Vaughan of Rhydhelyg

By: Loren Varga on Thu, 13 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Loren Varga

o I need help with a French marriage record for 1536

By: Darrell E. Larocque on Sun, 9 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Darrell E. Larocque

o Happy Easter

By: Paulo Ricardo Canedo on Sun, 9 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Darrell E. Larocque

o I need help with a French marriage reference from 1536

By: Darrell E. Larocque on Sun, 9 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Darrell E. Larocque

o Countess Bertha and Arnulf of Valenciennes

By: lancast...@gmail.com on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

13

1 Year ago

By: Peter Stewart

o Richilde, countess of Hainaut - part 2a - relationships and onomastics

By: mike davis on Tue, 21 Mar 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Peter Stewart

o Mortimer History Society [was: Averia Mortimer/Wroth]

By: Alan DeCarlo on Thu, 6 Apr 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Alan DeCarlo

o Mortimer History Society [was: Averia Mortimer/Wroth]

By: Alan DeCarlo on Thu, 6 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Alan DeCarlo

o Jacomyne [? Lynde], wife of John Crosse and Thomas Robinson of

By: Johnny Brananas on Wed, 5 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Will Johnson

o Antrobus/Lawrence

By: Johnny Brananas on Tue, 4 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: JBrand

o New France Connections to Medieval Nobility

By: Darrell E. Larocque on Wed, 5 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Darrell E. Larocque

o Ferrers Baddsley Clinton 16th century

By: Brian Hessick on Sat, 1 Apr 2023

3

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: mk

o Richilde, countess of Hainaut - part 1 - chronology

By: mike davis on Mon, 20 Mar 2023

13

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Peter Stewart

o Who were the parents of Dorotea von Tiesenhausen, till Lekeberga?

By: Richard Legge on Mon, 3 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Richard Legge

o Dubois

By: Jaye Drummond on Mon, 3 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Jaye Drummond

o Penelope West and Herbert Pelham d.1624 revisited

By: Michael Cayley on Sat, 1 Apr 2023

10

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Jo Fitz-Henry

o soc.genealogy.medieval FAQ

By: Don Stone on Sat, 1 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Don Stone

o Ferrers Baddsley Clinton 16th century

By: Brian Hessick on Sat, 1 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Brian Hessick

o Mary Tirrell, wife of John Church [? ancestor of Reade, Epps,

By: JBrand on Sat, 1 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: JBrand

o Mary Tirrell, wife of John Church [? ancestor of Reade, Epps,

By: JBrand on Sat, 1 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: JBrand

o Subject: The Joyeuse Ancestry of the Couvents

By: Darrell E. Larocque on Thu, 30 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Darrell E. Larocque

o Who was the mother of Richard Fitz Lewis?

By: lancast...@gmail.com on Sat, 25 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: lancast...@gmail.com

o De Coligny, De Laval, Musse, De Meullon, d'Entremont

By: Hans Vogels on Fri, 24 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Hans Vogels

o Estout d'Estouteville conflation... cleared up or still open?

By: Darrell E. Larocque on Mon, 20 Mar 2023

8

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Peter Howarth

o Eleanor Tuchet

By: Adrian Channing on Thu, 23 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Adrian Channing

o Marshall Kenneth Kirk 1955-2005

By: Me Brn on Mon, 20 Mar 2023

3

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Darrell E. Larocque

o Marshall Kenneth Kirk 1955-2005

By: Me Brn on Mon, 20 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Me Brn

o Peter Stewart, Bas Aarts

By: Hans Vogels on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

3

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Hans Vogels

o Richilde, countess of Hainaut - part 2a - relationships and onomastics

By: lancast...@gmail.com on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

15

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: lancast...@gmail.com