I have a very small mind and must live with it. -- E. Dijkstra

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires

SubjectAuthor
* Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumer Csms
+* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumRoger Merriman
|`* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumTom Kunich
| `* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumRoger Merriman
|  `- Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumfunkma...@hotmail.com
+* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumZen Cycle
|+* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumCatrike Ryder
||+- Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumRoger Merriman
||`* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumZen Cycle
|| `- Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumTom Kunich
|`* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumTom Kunich
| +- Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumJohn B.
| `* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumZen Cycle
|  `- Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumTom Kunich
`* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumJeff Liebermann
 +* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumAMuzi
 |`- Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumZen Cycle
 `* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumsms
  `* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumCatrike Ryder
   +* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumTom Kunich
   |+* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumFrank Krygowski
   ||`* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumZen Cycle
   || +* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumAMuzi
   || |`- Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumTom Kunich
   || +- Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumFrank Krygowski
   || +- Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumCatrike Ryder
   || `* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumsms
   ||  `- Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumTom Kunich
   |`* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumJeff Liebermann
   | `- Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumJeff Liebermann
   `* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumFrank Krygowski
    `* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumCatrike Ryder
     `* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumFrank Krygowski
      +* Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumCatrike Ryder
      |`- Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumTom Kunich
      `- Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, ConsumAMuzi

Pages:12
Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires

<uoshno$21lr9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=99939&group=rec.bicycles.tech#99939

From: frkrygow@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession
Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 21:40:55 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 02:40 UTC

On 1/24/2024 5:26 PM, Catrike Ryder wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 15:25:45 -0500, Frank Krygowski
> <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> On 1/24/2024 9:22 AM, Catrike Ryder wrote:
>>> On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 06:08:53 -0800, sms <scharf.steven@geemail.com>
>>> wrote:... Democratic
>>>
>>> I wonder how many of those Democrat's degrees are in "gender studies."
>>
>> :-) That's the sort of thing an under-educated right winger would ask!
>
> https://www.usnews.com/education/best-graduate-schools/articles/what-gender-studies-is-and-how-to-use-the-degree
>
> It seems that a gender studies degree is a popular pursuit...

Again, that's the thinking of an under-educated right winger. Yes, it
exists as a major. No, it's not particularly popular. At least two dozen
other majors are more popular. You can look this up.

And my suspicion is that its popularity will drop once it no longer gets
a lot of attention by right wingers stating their horror at its existence.

BTW, many colleges offer courses in Logic, in Critical Thinking, and
similar topics. And many colleges allow senior citizens to audit courses
very inexpensively. A person can take steps to improve their thinking
skills.

(Admittedly, I don't know if Florida colleges are allowed to offer such
courses!)

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires

<ah84ri126rnfpiltgvsklibnllsigjnuo2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=99942&group=rec.bicycles.tech#99942

From: Soloman@old.bikers.org (Catrike Ryder)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 04:33:16 -0500
 by: Catrike Ryder - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 09:33 UTC

On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 21:40:55 -0500, Frank Krygowski
<frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 1/24/2024 5:26 PM, Catrike Ryder wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 15:25:45 -0500, Frank Krygowski
>> <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>>> :-) That's the sort of thing an under-educated right winger would ask!
>>
>> https://www.usnews.com/education/best-graduate-schools/articles/what-gender-studies-is-and-how-to-use-the-degree
>>
>> It seems that a gender studies degree is a popular pursuit...
>
>Again, that's the thinking of an under-educated right winger. Yes, it
>exists as a major. No, it's not particularly popular. At least two dozen
>other majors are more popular. You can look this up.

I didn't say it was the most popular, but it is a popular course of
study... for fruitcakes... many of them will be wondering why they
can't find a job, while some won't even bother to look for a job.
They'll become parasites or maybe leftist organizations will pay them
carry signs and lie down in the streets.

According to the National Center for Education Statistics, the number
of women's and gender studies degrees in the United States has
increased by more than 300% since 1990, and in 2015, there were more
than 2,000 degrees conferred.

These days, women's studies programs include gender and sexuality
studies, and many of the programs explore and question the
relationship of race, class, sexuality, ethnicity and more to
encourage students to investigate in the broader field of gender.
https://gws.illinois.edu/news/2017-03-05/usa-today-says-womens-and-gender-studies-more-popular-ever

>And my suspicion is that its popularity will drop once it no longer gets
>a lot of attention by right wingers stating their horror at its existence.

<EYEROLL> Oh, I see, it's the right winger's fault. That's a fine
example of narcissistic blame shifting. Krygowski is a pro at shifting
blame, like when he blamed me for making him attempt to insult and
berate me.

"Things might have gone much different here if you had said at the
start "I'm debilitated. I have serious vertigo, I can't balance a
bicycle and I'm afraid I'd lose control if I ever ride among car
traffic."
--Frank Krygowski
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/DyBp-Is96bs/m/TZpgD22aAAAJ

It seems that his behavior towards me has backfired and now he's more
likely to run and hide from me, but every now and then he'll stick his
head up out of his pathetic little narcissist world and take a shot at
me. I'm more then self-secure enough to fend off his shots and send
him back into hiding.

>BTW, many colleges offer courses in Logic, in Critical Thinking, and
>similar topics. And many colleges allow senior citizens to audit courses
>very inexpensively. A person can take steps to improve their thinking
>skills.
>
>(Admittedly, I don't know if Florida colleges are allowed to offer such
>courses!)

You could give it a try. Perhaps a course on Logic or Critical
Thinking might do you some good, but frankly, I believe you're too far
into narcissist lalaland for that, given your post below.

"I ride as a competent adult on normal roads. I've taught others to do
that, and I've been recognized for such work. The remarks I posted
above were not bragging."
--Frank Krygowski
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/DyBp-Is96bs/m/d04XP9qBBwAJ

Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires

<uoton2$2aoeu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=99948&group=rec.bicycles.tech#99948

From: am@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 07:46:10 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:46 UTC

On 1/24/2024 8:40 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 1/24/2024 5:26 PM, Catrike Ryder wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 15:25:45 -0500, Frank Krygowski
>> <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>>> :-)  That's the sort of thing an under-educated right
>>> winger would ask!
>>
>> https://www.usnews.com/education/best-graduate-schools/articles/what-gender-studies-is-and-how-to-use-the-degree
>>
>> It seems that a gender studies degree is a popular pursuit...
>
> Again, that's the thinking of an under-educated right
> winger. Yes, it exists as a major. No, it's not particularly
> popular. At least two dozen other majors are more popular.
> You can look this up.
>
> And my suspicion is that its popularity will drop once it no
> longer gets a lot of attention by right wingers stating
> their horror at its existence.
>
> BTW, many colleges offer courses in Logic, in Critical
> Thinking, and similar topics. And many colleges allow senior
> citizens to audit courses very inexpensively. A person can
> take steps to improve their thinking skills.
>
> (Admittedly, I don't know if Florida colleges are allowed to
> offer such courses!)

+1:
https://scholarshipinstitute.org/top-ranked-college-majors/
--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org

Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires

<up0bjb$2r5m0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=100010&group=rec.bicycles.tech#100010

From: funkmaster@hotmail.com (Zen Cycle)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 08:20:43 -0500
 by: Zen Cycle - Fri, 26 Jan 2024 13:20 UTC

On 1/24/2024 3:27 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 1/24/2024 1:20 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>>
>> Again this year I paid zero taxes.
>
> Nope. That's totally wrong, Tom.

Actually, this may be one of the more truthful statements we've heard
from kunich.

There are pretty much only two situations were one can claim 0 income
tax liability:
- large investment losses and/or significant qualifying interest deductions
- income below the filing level

I'm sure we're all aware which of those categories tommy falls into.
Given tommy's penchant for bragging(lying) about is investment income,
it certainly isn't the former situation.

--
Add xx to reply

Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires

<up0hsg$2tjer$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=100016&group=rec.bicycles.tech#100016

From: am@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 09:08:01 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Fri, 26 Jan 2024 15:08 UTC

On 1/26/2024 7:20 AM, Zen Cycle wrote:
> On 1/24/2024 3:27 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> On 1/24/2024 1:20 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>>>
>>> Again this year I paid zero taxes.
>>
>> Nope. That's totally wrong, Tom.
>
> Actually, this may be one of the more truthful statements
> we've heard from kunich.
>
> There are pretty much only two situations were one can claim
> 0 income tax liability:
> - large investment losses and/or significant qualifying
> interest deductions
> - income below the filing level
>
> I'm sure we're all aware which of those categories tommy
> falls into. Given tommy's penchant for bragging(lying) about
> is investment income, it certainly isn't the former situation.
>

>> Besides, people of your political persuasion are not
>> allowed to mention taxes without complaining! You're going
>> to get yourself shunned by the MAGA maggots.

The new "Geezer Giveaway" double exemption may be a factor:

https://www.kiplinger.com/taxes/extra-standard-deduction-age-65-and-older
--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires

<2c37aa8a-ad81-49fa-b408-c878bb86e6c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=100017&group=rec.bicycles.tech#100017

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 07:16:49 -0800 (PST)
Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires
From: cyclintom@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 26 Jan 2024 15:16 UTC

On Thursday, January 25, 2024 at 1:33:22 AM UTC-8, Catrike Ryder wrote:
> [...]
> head up out of his pathetic little narcissist world and take a shot at
> me. I'm more then self-secure enough to fend off his shots and send
> him back into hiding.
> >BTW, many colleges offer courses in Logic, in Critical Thinking, and
> >similar topics. And many colleges allow senior citizens to audit courses
> >very inexpensively. A person can take steps to improve their thinking
> >skills.
> >
> >(Admittedly, I don't know if Florida colleges are allowed to offer such
> >courses!)
> You could give it a try. Perhaps a course on Logic or Critical
> Thinking might do you some good, but frankly, I believe you're too far
> into narcissist lalaland for that, given your post below.
>

> "I ride as a competent adult on normal roads. I've taught others to do
> that, and I've been recognized for such work. The remarks I posted
It doesn't matter what you state - Frank sees things through his own twisted lens. I w3ant you to imagine someone like Frank teaching "Critical Thinking" which in itself is as stupid as women's studies.

Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires

<1b4555a3-fc05-4033-97de-8cd6c5b6da1an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=100018&group=rec.bicycles.tech#100018

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 07:26:28 -0800 (PST)
Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires
From: cyclintom@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 26 Jan 2024 15:26 UTC

On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 7:08:05 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> On 1/26/2024 7:20 AM, Zen Cycle wrote:

> >> Nope. That's totally wrong, Tom.
> >
> > Actually, this may be one of the more truthful statements
> > we've heard from kunich.
> >
> > There are pretty much only two situations were one can claim
> > 0 income tax liability:
> > - large investment losses and/or significant qualifying
> > interest deductions
> > - income below the filing level
> >
> > I'm sure we're all aware which of those categories tommy
> > falls into. Given tommy's penchant for bragging(lying) about
> > is investment income, it certainly isn't the former situation.
> >

> >> Besides, people of your political persuasion are not
> >> allowed to mention taxes without complaining! You're going
> >> to get yourself shunned by the MAGA maggots.
> >>

> The new "Geezer Giveaway" double exemption may be a factor:
>
> https://www.kiplinger.com/taxes/extra-standard-deduction-age-65-and-older
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> a...@yellowjersey.org
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Flunky is as stupid as Frank. In income tax season Frank want to change the subject from income taxes to sales and property taxes because that suits his lies. Flunky who knows nothing about investing, tells us that because I paid no income taxes, that I don't have any money.Unlike him, I do not live under a mortgage and because of my past income I make a LOT of money off of social security and have minimized my income from my investments so that I comfortably stay below the income tax level and pay no income taxes.

Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires

<up0jl3$2tr7d$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=100022&group=rec.bicycles.tech#100022

From: frkrygow@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 10:38:11 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Fri, 26 Jan 2024 15:38 UTC

On 1/26/2024 8:20 AM, Zen Cycle wrote:
> On 1/24/2024 3:27 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> On 1/24/2024 1:20 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>>>
>>> Again this year I paid zero taxes.
>>
>> Nope. That's totally wrong, Tom.
>
> Actually, this may be one of the more truthful statements we've heard
> from kunich.
>
> There are pretty much only two situations were one can claim 0 income
> tax liability:
> - large investment losses and/or significant qualifying interest deductions
> - income below the filing level
>
> I'm sure we're all aware which of those categories tommy falls into.
> Given tommy's penchant for bragging(lying) about is investment income,
> it certainly isn't the former situation.

If Tom bought anything, he paid sales tax. I imagine he paid real estate
tax. He drove a car, so he paid gas tax... etc.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires

<62l7rit1usb856d5oeghon5nlrav0sjoo9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=100025&group=rec.bicycles.tech#100025

From: Soloman@old.bikers.org (Catrike Ryder)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 10:49:13 -0500
 by: Catrike Ryder - Fri, 26 Jan 2024 15:49 UTC

On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 08:20:43 -0500, Zen Cycle <funkmaster@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 1/24/2024 3:27 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> On 1/24/2024 1:20 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>>>
>>> Again this year I paid zero taxes.
>>
>> Nope. That's totally wrong, Tom.
>
>Actually, this may be one of the more truthful statements we've heard
>from kunich.
>
>There are pretty much only two situations were one can claim 0 income
>tax liability:
>- large investment losses and/or significant qualifying interest deductions
>- income below the filing level

Shole be *taxable* income below the filing level.

Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires

<up0lec$2u8lk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=100026&group=rec.bicycles.tech#100026

From: scharf.steven@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 08:08:43 -0800
 by: sms - Fri, 26 Jan 2024 16:08 UTC

On 1/26/2024 5:20 AM, Zen Cycle wrote:
> On 1/24/2024 3:27 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> On 1/24/2024 1:20 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>>>
>>> Again this year I paid zero taxes.
>>
>> Nope. That's totally wrong, Tom.
>
> Actually, this may be one of the more truthful statements we've heard
> from kunich.
>
> There are pretty much only two situations were one can claim 0 income
> tax liability:
> - large investment losses and/or significant qualifying interest deductions
> - income below the filing level
>
> I'm sure we're all aware which of those categories tommy falls into.
> Given tommy's penchant for bragging(lying) about is investment income,
> it certainly isn't the former situation.

If his only taxable income is from his and his wife's Social Security,
then it's possible that he pays no income taxes based on the standard
deduction for taxpayers filing jointly, $27,700.

The first $32,000 of Social Security benefits are not taxable, presuming
you have no other income.

He can also deduct $3000 of losses from investments, and based on his
rantings here, he may be the only person that lost money during the
Biden stock market boom.

Re: Good News and Bad News about the U.S. Economy--No Recession Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires

<65fb99d2-ba08-455c-aee6-c99a70de871en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=100069&group=rec.bicycles.tech#100069

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 16:44:42 -0800 (PST)
Expected, Consumer Confidence is Up, but More Bicycle Flat Tires
From: cyclintom@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 00:44 UTC

On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 8:08:48 AM UTC-8, sms wrote:
> On 1/26/2024 5:20 AM, Zen Cycle wrote:

> >> Nope. That's totally wrong, Tom.
> >
> > Actually, this may be one of the more truthful statements we've heard
> > from kunich.
> >
> > There are pretty much only two situations were one can claim 0 income
> > tax liability:
> > - large investment losses and/or significant qualifying interest deductions
> > - income below the filing level
> >
> > I'm sure we're all aware which of those categories tommy falls into.
> > Given tommy's penchant for bragging(lying) about is investment income,
> > it certainly isn't the former situation.
> If his only taxable income is from his and his wife's Social Security,
> then it's possible that he pays no income taxes based on the standard
> deduction for taxpayers filing jointly, $27,700.
>
> The first $32,000 of Social Security benefits are not taxable, presuming
> you have no other income.
>
> He can also deduct $3000 of losses from investments, and based on his
> rantings here, he may be the only person that lost money during the
> Biden stock market boom.
I can actually bring home a LOT more money than I do since $200,000 of my investments are in IRA and Roth IRA. But as I, of necessity, have to draw down those accounts at a given rate, I simply put that into standard investments. Since Trump is a shoo-in the market is looking up. The same way that when it became clear that Obama was going to be elected, that the Great Recession started - you know, that huge business loss that ignorant fool of a Flunky believes needs to actually have a President in office to blame. otherwise you blame the outgoing President. The man who has nothing plus Krygowski plus Liebermann want to tell YOU how the markets work. Investor confidence indeed,.