FORTH IF HONK THEN

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's Coffin

SubjectAuthor
* OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's CoffinCursitor Doom
+- Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's Coffinbitrex
+- Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's CoffinBill Sloman
`* Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's Coffinjohn larkin
 +- Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's CoffinCursitor Doom
 +* Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's CoffinLiz Tuddenham
 |+* Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's CoffinCursitor Doom
 ||+* Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's Coffinbitrex
 |||+* Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's CoffinDon Y
 |||`* Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's Coffinjohn larkin
 ||| +* Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's Coffinbitrex
 ||| `* Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's CoffinCursitor Doom
 |||  +- Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's CoffinBill Sloman
 |||  `* Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's CoffinJohn Larkin
 |||   `* Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's CoffinJeroen Belleman
 |||    +- Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's Coffinbitrex
 |||    `- Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's CoffinJohn Larkin
 ||`- Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's CoffinBill Sloman
 |`- Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's CoffinDon Y
 `- Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's CoffinBill Sloman

Pages:12
Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's Coffin

<q9810j155htr2nogo06vkcd37odkuakh8j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=135875&group=sci.electronics.design#135875

From: jjlarkin@highlandtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's Coffin
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 15:01:40 -0700
References: <mh3svidvdm11rfcb87qm5l2bgssffpt7pq@4ax.com> <ln4uvihvhcftscn5gf7vmijnqhm3rt7rgs@4ax.com> <1qqw3sg.1xt0x6u1pf4tigN%liz@poppyrecords.invalid.invalid> <7thuvidj3d6df9uurcg5k02hvdf3q8im7n@4ax.com> <65ff5116$0$4189$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <tpquvitd5noqetmcl8sris4i13jl5f3t6i@4ax.com> <kfvvvipc00pjd5eoivrbcvk8557eklkkmt@4ax.com> <mtg00jdmti1ga3scfhpkrs2ssh1cf84erq@4ax.com> <utq11l$ieit$1@dont-email.me>
 by: John Larkin - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:01 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 21:06:38 +0100, Jeroen Belleman
<jeroen@nospam.please> wrote:

>On 3/24/24 16:19, John Larkin wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 10:19:24 +0000, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> For god's sake, if we don't start paying much higher taxes right away,
>>> we're all gonna die!
>>
>> We need an army of five-year olds to show up on summer weekends with
>> tiny plastic shovels and pails, to add sand to the beaches before the
>> millionaires summer homes are ruined.
>>

>As I said before, it doesn't work like that. Instead, nothing much
>happens for many years, and then, helped by some freak storm, suddenly
>the water comes and washes everything away. And much wailing ensues.
>And *then* measures will be taken, not before.
>
>I should know: I'm Dutch. We've been there, and we've done that.
>
>Jeroen Belleman

Oceans move sand around from place to place. That's why we have
beaches.

The city of San Francisco used to pay contractors to haul away the
sand that blows in and blocks The Great Highway. Until they realized
they can sell it.

This is a cool book. It has a chapter about sand.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0593534344