The more they over-think the plumbing the easier it is to stop up the drain.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: The Known Unknowns

SubjectAuthor
* The Known UnknownsAndre Jute
+* Re: The Known UnknownsTom Kunich

Pages:123
Re: The Known Unknowns

<irrcnit41fbbd04e7jgi42e27qui4mi01k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97267&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97267

From: slocombjb@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: The Known Unknowns
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 09:26:25 +0700
 by: John B. - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 02:26 UTC

On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 14:35:07 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> (They're in the references whatever the actual sites are).
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uOxhYyfYw4
>>
>> MP Andrew Bridgen in the UK was ejected from his party for talking about the
>> excess deaths in that Kingdom but is still an MP and still talks about it.
>>
>> It seems to be one of the elephants in the room these days.
>>
>> I think it's very telling to read the comments on his (Campbell's)
>> videos. While the problems people report post-vaccine are anecdotal, there
>> sure are a *lot* of them.
>>
>> I'm also following Phillip McMillan of Vejon Health youtube site.
>>
>> I'm afraid that there will be more the the ongoing mRNA experient, sad to
>> say.
>>
>> Returning to bicycle content now...
>>
>> pH in Aptos
>
>The Stupid 3 do not believe hard data means anything if it is delivered by a PhD in nursing. Only Anthony Fauci is authoritative enough for them. Yeah, the same Fauci that illegally paid China to develop a bioweapon via gain-of-function and then, again illegally, requested the President give emergency authorization to release untested vaccines in an entirely new format onto the public as an experimental platform. Hard medical studies showing that the government was either erasing or urging doctors not to file VAERS entries (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System) that showed that instead of the CDC oft quoted 2% adverse events that the ACTUAL number was 65% doesn't ring a bell with the Stupid 3 since they are entirely unaware that for a vaccine to be considered "safe" it must have a VAERS rating of 0.01% and a preferred rating of 0.001%. So by the CDC's OWN RULES a VAERS rating of 2% would have been unreleasable and the vaccine companies REGARDLESS of emergency authorization held
>accountable for what would be considered a public health threat.
>
>Even though it is a FACT that all of the mRNA vaccines cause myocarditis (which in adults may or may not resolve - that is it may or may not cause permanent heart damage) the CDC is STILL recommending that the mRNA vaccines which are now forbidden in most of the world, should be used on all people including children down to 6 months which will cause permanent heart damage to children almost certainly. But wait a minute, the Stupid 3 only believe the CDC and not large studies by the most important medical universities in the world.
>
>An emergency authorization for a shortened testing period MAY NOT be issued unless there are not safe alternative methods available. So Fauci claimed that there were no alternative means of treatment when in fact there were several drugs that were VERY effective using off-label (that means using a drug for any other reason than it was initially developed to treat) drugs. Fauci lied and people died. But this administration has already shown a complete distain for American citizens of any ilk unless they monetarily support the Democrats.

Nope, you got it wrong. If you are talking about Dr. John Lorimer
Campbell when you say "if it is delivered by a PhD in nursing"

John Campbell has a diploma in nursing from the University of London,
a BSc in biology from the Open University, an MSc in health science
from the University of Lancaster, and a Ph.D. in nursing from the
University of Bolton which was awarded for "developing methods of
teaching via digital media such as online videos."

Does "methods of teaching via digital media" equate to knowledge of
medicine?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: The Known Unknowns

<87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97269&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97269

From: shouman@comcast.net (Radey Shouman)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 21:35:05 -0500
sha1:YATNblbuVqD6/PduQ4VgZ3Pu5qE=
 by: Radey Shouman - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 02:35 UTC

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Known Unknowns

<dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97272&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97272

From: slocombjb@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 10:08:34 +0700
References: <0790077a-12ae-44d3-98f8-846843702a1dn@googlegroups.com> <98efaa86-5d9c-4f75-8823-a289efba5d3bn@googlegroups.com> <2s2anidbeff248q4gmkl9pftfcbosv7nmf@4ax.com> <9n3anil7crpc9togea7jdsfuvigjba3gvi@4ax.com> <6t7anilp0ds51o2obonuc6qi63aigojvg5@4ax.com> <h98ani5ap2g8forc49jj68ome8jauuj2e1@4ax.com> <66eani9o7hoe9c22h9sop294oh23l7fl0l@4ax.com> <ul4n3b$2nmj9$4@dont-email.me> <dddcni1qkdlt7fcvmcil38lgrno5tgqufv@4ax.com> <87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home>
 by: John B. - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 03:08 UTC

<motcni5uhcdechoaadvnf27lk9uqv8dods@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97273&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97273

From: jeffl@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 19:19:10 -0800
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 03:19 UTC

On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 19:03:57 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 12/10/2023 6:30 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>> <cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Are you referring to drinking bleach or injecting disinfectant?
>> "Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment"
>> <https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177>
>>
>> You wrote "...no alternative means of treatment". Please note that
>> there's a difference between treatment, which occurs after an
>> infection, and vaccination which is intended to prevent an infection.
>> Please try not to get these two terms confused. Paxlovid and Lagevrio
>> are currently the best post infection treatments, while the mRNA based
>> vaccines are currently the best method of prevention.

>I heard that press conference live. Mr Trump said no such
>thing.

From the BBC article I cited, Pres Trump was very careful to suggest
that such Covid-19 cures should be studied.
"While noting the research should be treated with caution, Mr Trump
suggested further research in that area."
He then "suggested" to his advisors to look into other such remedies.
I'm probably reading between the lines hear, but it sounds like a
thinly veiled order to look all these marginal "treatments" or they
will be looking for a new job fairly soon.

For the (broken) record, I asked (not accused) Tom if he meant bleach
or disinfectant when he proclaimed that there were:
"several drugs that were VERY effective using off-label"
At the time, the wonder drug was allegedly Remdesivir. Initially, it
was proclaimed to be everything from a miracle drug to poison.
Eventually, the data was collected and tabulated:
"Association of Remdesivir Treatment With Mortality Among Hospitalized
Adults With COVID-19 in the United States" (Dec 1, 2022)
<https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2799114>
"There were 3557 mortality events (14.3%) in the remdesivir group and
3775 mortality events (15.2%) in the control group."
That's a fabulous 0.9% difference in mortality between taking
remdesivir and taking a placebo (or taking nothing). Somehow, the
article expanded the difference to be:
"...associated with a statistically significant 17% reduction in
inpatient mortality (...) compared with propensity score-matched
control patients"
whatever that means.

>The 'bleach' quip was by a TeeVee comedian later that day
>and just as Gerald Ford, a graceful accomplished athlete,
>skier, dancer was pegged as 'clumsy' by a comedian, the
>label outlived the truth.

Such are the hazards of being "quoted" by the press. My favorite was
when Al Gore was quoted as claiming he invented the internet. What he
actually said was:
"I took the initiative in creating the Internet".
<https://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/799/708>
Somehow, the illusion usually triumphs over reality.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: The Known Unknowns

<ul60rh$31g25$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97280&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97280

From: frkrygow@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 22:49:04 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 03:49 UTC

On 12/10/2023 8:03 PM, AMuzi wrote:
> On 12/10/2023 6:30 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>>
>> Are you referring to drinking bleach or injecting disinfectant?
>> "Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment"
>> <https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177>
>
> I heard that press conference live. Mr Trump said no such thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE

I suppose one can be very creative in interpreting whatever the hell he
actually meant. If he actually knew.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: The Known Unknowns

<377a5d9e-185e-414b-9b1d-2787fa78aa3bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97283&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97283

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 20:01:05 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclintom@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 04:01 UTC

On Sunday, December 10, 2023 at 5:04:00 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> [...]
> > <https://vaers.hhs.gov/about.html>
> > Please show me where it has become a drug safety rating system.
> >
> >> Even though it is a FACT
> >
> > I usually use a line like that to warn me that what follows is
> > unlikely to be a fact.
> >
> >> that all of the mRNA vaccines cause myocarditis (which in adults
> >> may or may not resolve - that is it may or may not cause permanent
> >> heart damage)
> >
> > There has been some conjecture that there is a connection.
> > <https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10216497/>
> > "Myocarditis rates in people aged 12 to 39 years are around 12.6 cases
> > per million doses following the second dose of mRNA vaccination."
> > Doesn't seem like much of a risk.
> >
> >> the CDC is STILL recommending that the mRNA vaccines which are
> >> now forbidden in most of the world, should be used on all people
> >> including children down to 6 months which will cause permanent
> >> heart damage to children almost certainly.
> >
> > Not really. Here's what really is happening:
> > "FDA Takes Action on Updated mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines to Better Protect
> > Against Currently Circulating Variants"
> > <https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-takes-action-updated-mrna-covid-19-vaccines-better-protect-against-currently-circulating>
> > Basically, the mRNA vaccines were updated for the latest variants and
> > the older mRNA vaccines were designated as obsolete or something like
> > that.
> >
> >> But wait a minute,
> >
> > I waited a minute, but nothing happened.
> >
> >> the Stupid 3 only believe the CDC and not large studies by the most
> >> important medical universities in the world.
> >
> > Got an example of these large studies?
> >
> >> An emergency authorization for a shortened testing period MAY NOT be
> >> issued unless there are not safe alternative methods available.
> >> So Fauci claimed that there were no alternative means of treatment
> >> when in fact there were several drugs that were VERY effective using
> >> off-label (that means using a drug for any other reason than it was
> >> initially developed to treat) drugs. Fauci lied and people died.
> >
> > Are you referring to drinking bleach or injecting disinfectant?
> > "Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment"
> > <https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177>
> >
> > You wrote "...no alternative means of treatment". Please note that
> > there's a difference between treatment, which occurs after an
> > infection, and vaccination which is intended to prevent an infection.
> > Please try not to get these two terms confused. Paxlovid and Lagevrio
> > are currently the best post infection treatments, while the mRNA based
> > vaccines are currently the best method of prevention.
> >

> I heard that press conference live. Mr Trump said no such
> thing.
>
> The 'bleach' quip was by a TeeVee comedian later that day
> and just as Gerald Ford, a graceful accomplished athlete,
> skier, dancer was pegged as 'clumsy' by a comedian, the

The Slime Stream Media has repeated lie after lie about what Trump "said". In most of these cases I too watched the Press Conferences and noticed that what he said and what was reported was totally opposite. When he was saying there were effective treatments for Covid-19, someone shouted out, "like drinking bleach?" and Trump repeated it because he didn't believe what he was hearing. Then he said, "no". But like everything from Liebermann he gains all of his political information from CNN. Do you suppose he got his 12 foot thick pavement there as well?

Re: The Known Unknowns

<8f1a1f3a-a061-4939-bc72-be51a4e9b41en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97289&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97289

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 20:34:20 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclintom@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 04:34 UTC

<ek6dni9t469c45a3e9qodplko2e6oibh8n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97292&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97292

From: jeffl@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 21:43:15 -0800
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 05:43 UTC

On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 20:01:05 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>But like everything from Liebermann he gains all of his political
>information from CNN. Do you suppose he got his 12 foot thick
>pavement there as well?

You lie, as usual. I didn't write 12 feet thick. I originally
estimated that the road paved to your specifications would be 27
inches thick when repaved every 5 years during the last 90 years.
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/DF_BqYDEKTM/m/GrhhddLnAQAJ>
Since there are no roads that are 27 inches thick, I can safely assume
your 5 year repaving interval is not common practice.

The repaved every 5 years is YOUR invention, not mine:
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/DF_BqYDEKTM/m/U0sJ-XGhAQAJ>
"Under normal use, asphalt should be replaced every five years."

I later decided that you didn't know how to recognize the humor of the
situation so I posted a more realistic figure:
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/DF_BqYDEKTM/m/WEtX_FLYAAAJ>
"If the roads were repaved at the generally acceptable 25 year
interval with a 1.5" overlay, then in the past 90 years, the roads
would be:
90 / 25 * 1.5 = 5.4 in thick."

Incidentally, did you ever take or find a photo of the giant mud hole
at the base of Cull Canyon? You provided me with an entertaining but
confused description:
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/jTjI6zDRmPo/m/-4PtIC3DAAAJ>
but I still don't see a lat-long location or any photos.

Maybe you can use Chat GPT 3 or 4 to created an AI version of the
mysterious bicycle obstructing mud hole on Cull Canyon? Start here:
<https://chat.openai.com/auth/login>
It's probably easier than using Photoshop to fake a suitable mud hole
using one of these:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=mud+hole&tbm=isch>
<https://stock.adobe.com/search/images?k=mud+hole>
9,746 images of a mud hole. Don't forget to edit the EXIF location
information so that it looks like a photo instead of faked image.

Perhaps if you locate your fake hole next to some of the melted
asphalt scorch marks you found on Cull Canyon Rd which you claim were
caused by EV (electric vehicle) fires and meltdowns?

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: The Known Unknowns

<be4a5072-fa70-4981-b333-88816706f1d2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97304&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97304

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 02:06:00 -0800 (PST)
From: fiultra1@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 10:06 UTC

On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 1:04:00 AM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Are you referring to drinking bleach or injecting disinfectant?
> > "Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment"
> > <https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177>
> >
> > You wrote "...no alternative means of treatment". Please note that
> > there's a difference between treatment, which occurs after an
> > infection, and vaccination which is intended to prevent an infection.
> > Please try not to get these two terms confused. Paxlovid and Lagevrio
> > are currently the best post infection treatments, while the mRNA based
> > vaccines are currently the best method of prevention.
> >

> I heard that press conference live. Mr Trump said no such
> thing.
>
> The 'bleach' quip was by a TeeVee comedian later that day
> and just as Gerald Ford, a graceful accomplished athlete,
> skier, dancer was pegged as 'clumsy' by a comedian, the

For many years in the US the test of newspaper lack of bias, seen at its narrowest filter in libel litigation, was "absence of malice" in the report, by the reporter and his editors, and by the management/owners of the paper.

Alas, no longer, not since the editor of the Washington Post decided that the peons electing Nixon was a slap in the face for intellectuals, and that therefore the people should be taught a lesson by having their massively elected President destroyed. (I can trace back -- and have in An Election of Patriots -- the decision point further, to Henry Luce's overwhelming desire to elect Eisenhower for the Republicans, in the process of which he essentially licensed television, hitherto limited to vapid entertainment, to enter destructive competition with the Press in political reporting, which eventually brought American media to the sorry state so blatantly obvious today..

Andre Jute
Apologies for again introducing common sense and hard knowledge into the quagmire of RBT.

Re: The Known Unknowns

<10ce7961-fa29-4762-b189-ca282f2c17fcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97306&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97306

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 02:44:07 -0800 (PST)
From: fiultra1@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 10:44 UTC

On Sunday, December 10, 2023 at 9:24:56 PM UTC, pH wrote:
> On 2023-12-10, John B <sloc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > rOn Sat, 9 Dec 2023 15:09:38 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> ><cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>On Saturday, December 9, 2023 at 2:56:24?PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> >>> >
> <snip>
> >
> > My guess is that you won't reply as there is no proof of excessive
> > deaths, well except for your imagination which is neither scientific
> > or competent.
> Dr. John Campbell has been covering excess deaths for some time now.
>
> In this one he is using insurance actuarial date and our world in data.
> (They're in the references whatever the actual sites are).
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uOxhYyfYw4
>
> MP Andrew Bridgen in the UK was ejected from his party for talking about the
> excess deaths in that Kingdom but is still an MP and still talks about it..
>
> It seems to be one of the elephants in the room these days.
>
> I think it's very telling to read the comments on his (Campbell's)
> videos. While the problems people report post-vaccine are anecdotal, there
> sure are a *lot* of them.
>
> I'm also following Phillip McMillan of Vejon Health youtube site.
>
> I'm afraid that there will be more the the ongoing mRNA experient, sad to
> say.
>
> Returning to bicycle content now...
>
> pH in Aptos

Too many governments around the world are now acting against people reporting excess deaths long after the Chinese Virus was defeated for even the casually interested to miss the clear implication that the governments have some guilty secret to hide -- which could only be the errors in permitting, orchestrating, and enforcing ineffectual or actually dangerous vaccine programmes. It's a monstrous elephant in the room, very likely the biggest we will see in our lifetime, already bigger than even the Thalidomide Scandal of the 1950/60s which was about 10,000 deformed babies.

I can understand why the RBT resident clowns are embarrassed and shouting loudly to cover up their shame. Tom knew in advance, from his work with medical researchers in the closely related field of the AIDS virus, that all this shit would happen, he told them so repeatedly, they hounded him for being the only one with real knowledge, and now I'm telling them that Tom told them. I also predicted at the time that Tom would be proved right by subsequent events, simply because it was obvious to me that he was the only one on RBT who knew what he was talking about. They stand revealed a gullible clowns, not to mention a gang of vicious bullies. About high time, too. Scum is as scum does, and should be exposed every time.

Andre Jute
Welcome to 1984. George Orwell is alive and well and living in Fauci's head..

Re: The Known Unknowns

<ul755v$36ee9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97310&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97310

From: am@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:09:03 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 14:09 UTC

On 12/10/2023 9:19 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 19:03:57 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>
>> On 12/10/2023 6:30 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>>> <cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Are you referring to drinking bleach or injecting disinfectant?
>>> "Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment"
>>> <https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177>
>>>
>>> You wrote "...no alternative means of treatment". Please note that
>>> there's a difference between treatment, which occurs after an
>>> infection, and vaccination which is intended to prevent an infection.
>>> Please try not to get these two terms confused. Paxlovid and Lagevrio
>>> are currently the best post infection treatments, while the mRNA based
>>> vaccines are currently the best method of prevention.
>
>> I heard that press conference live. Mr Trump said no such
>> thing.
>
> From the BBC article I cited, Pres Trump was very careful to suggest
> that such Covid-19 cures should be studied.
> "While noting the research should be treated with caution, Mr Trump
> suggested further research in that area."
> He then "suggested" to his advisors to look into other such remedies.
> I'm probably reading between the lines hear, but it sounds like a
> thinly veiled order to look all these marginal "treatments" or they
> will be looking for a new job fairly soon.
>
> For the (broken) record, I asked (not accused) Tom if he meant bleach
> or disinfectant when he proclaimed that there were:
> "several drugs that were VERY effective using off-label"
> At the time, the wonder drug was allegedly Remdesivir. Initially, it
> was proclaimed to be everything from a miracle drug to poison.
> Eventually, the data was collected and tabulated:
> "Association of Remdesivir Treatment With Mortality Among Hospitalized
> Adults With COVID-19 in the United States" (Dec 1, 2022)
> <https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2799114>
> "There were 3557 mortality events (14.3%) in the remdesivir group and
> 3775 mortality events (15.2%) in the control group."
> That's a fabulous 0.9% difference in mortality between taking
> remdesivir and taking a placebo (or taking nothing). Somehow, the
> article expanded the difference to be:
> "...associated with a statistically significant 17% reduction in
> inpatient mortality (...) compared with propensity score-matched
> control patients"
> whatever that means.
>
>> The 'bleach' quip was by a TeeVee comedian later that day
>> and just as Gerald Ford, a graceful accomplished athlete,
>> skier, dancer was pegged as 'clumsy' by a comedian, the
>> label outlived the truth.
>
> Such are the hazards of being "quoted" by the press. My favorite was
> when Al Gore was quoted as claiming he invented the internet. What he
> actually said was:
> "I took the initiative in creating the Internet".
> <https://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/799/708>
> Somehow, the illusion usually triumphs over reality.

Yes, that's another fine example of purposeful misdirection
by misquote or paraphrasing to reverse the meaning.
--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: The Known Unknowns

<ia6enil3k9mmfp10tq4e4dnc0accouv149@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97314&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97314

From: soloman@drafting.not (Catrike Rider)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 09:18:39 -0500
References: <0790077a-12ae-44d3-98f8-846843702a1dn@googlegroups.com> <98efaa86-5d9c-4f75-8823-a289efba5d3bn@googlegroups.com> <2s2anidbeff248q4gmkl9pftfcbosv7nmf@4ax.com> <ul5ab3$2qpl1$1@dont-email.me> <c31d8883-364d-4b97-bf4a-a44594dbd589n@googlegroups.com> <8hjcnildbd3di43m6aaj4de6t0aikbpbun@4ax.com> <ul5n5s$2shoq$1@dont-email.me> <motcni5uhcdechoaadvnf27lk9uqv8dods@4ax.com> <ul755v$36ee9$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Catrike Rider - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 14:18 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:09:03 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 12/10/2023 9:19 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

>>> I heard that press conference live. Mr Trump said no such
>>> thing.
>>
>> From the BBC article I cited, Pres Trump was very careful to suggest
>> that such Covid-19 cures should be studied.
>> "While noting the research should be treated with caution, Mr Trump
>> suggested further research in that area."
>> He then "suggested" to his advisors to look into other such remedies.
>> I'm probably reading between the lines hear, but it sounds like a
>> thinly veiled order to look all these marginal "treatments" or they
>> will be looking for a new job fairly soon.
>>
>> For the (broken) record, I asked (not accused) Tom if he meant bleach
>> or disinfectant when he proclaimed that there were:
>> "several drugs that were VERY effective using off-label"
>> At the time, the wonder drug was allegedly Remdesivir. Initially, it
>> was proclaimed to be everything from a miracle drug to poison.
>> Eventually, the data was collected and tabulated:
>> "Association of Remdesivir Treatment With Mortality Among Hospitalized
>> Adults With COVID-19 in the United States" (Dec 1, 2022)
>> <https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2799114>
>> "There were 3557 mortality events (14.3%) in the remdesivir group and
>> 3775 mortality events (15.2%) in the control group."
>> That's a fabulous 0.9% difference in mortality between taking
>> remdesivir and taking a placebo (or taking nothing). Somehow, the
>> article expanded the difference to be:
>> "...associated with a statistically significant 17% reduction in
>> inpatient mortality (...) compared with propensity score-matched
>> control patients"
>> whatever that means.
>>
>>> The 'bleach' quip was by a TeeVee comedian later that day
>>> and just as Gerald Ford, a graceful accomplished athlete,
>>> skier, dancer was pegged as 'clumsy' by a comedian, the
>>> label outlived the truth.
>>
>> Such are the hazards of being "quoted" by the press. My favorite was
>> when Al Gore was quoted as claiming he invented the internet. What he
>> actually said was:
>> "I took the initiative in creating the Internet".
>> <https://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/799/708>
>> Somehow, the illusion usually triumphs over reality.
>>

>Yes, that's another fine example of purposeful misdirection
>by misquote or paraphrasing to reverse the meaning.

"Taking the initiative" is defined as being the first to do something,
which was almost as ridiculous a boast as claiming he invented it.

Re: The Known Unknowns

<a9a79006-fa18-448b-8c81-3573f07a7d21n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97321&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97321

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 07:53:33 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclintom@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 15:53 UTC

On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 2:06:03 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> [...]
> >
> Alas, no longer, not since the editor of the Washington Post decided that the peons electing Nixon was a slap in the face for intellectuals, and that therefore the people should be taught a lesson by having their massively elected President destroyed. (I can trace back -- and have in An Election of Patriots -- the decision point further, to Henry Luce's overwhelming desire to elect Eisenhower for the Republicans, in the process of which he essentially licensed television, hitherto limited to vapid entertainment, to enter destructive competition with the Press in political reporting, which eventually brought American media to the sorry state so blatantly obvious today.
> >
> Andre Jute
> Apologies for again introducing common sense and hard knowledge into the quagmire of RBT.

I was too young to pay much attention to politics at that time but when you actually look at Nixon's list of achievements while in office it is rather shocking that the Democrats got away with proclaiming that the worst abuse of power ever was Watergate. Flunky is too young to know anything about Roosevelt putting Americans of Japanese descent into concentration camps but I'm sure that queer is absolutely fine with that while he could be assault on Nixon. He know nothing at all about the man but would be standing in line with Krygowski and Liebermann to condemn him.

Re: The Known Unknowns

<e1ade075-f356-4808-8c60-4ecdf7bf2d66n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97322&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97322

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:11:37 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclintom@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:11 UTC

On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 2:44:09 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Sunday, December 10, 2023 at 9:24:56 PM UTC, pH wrote:
> > On 2023-12-10, John B <sloc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > rOn Sat, 9 Dec 2023 15:09:38 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich

> > <snip>
> > >
> > > My guess is that you won't reply as there is no proof of excessive
> > > deaths, well except for your imagination which is neither scientific
> > > or competent.
> > Dr. John Campbell has been covering excess deaths for some time now.
> >
> > In this one he is using insurance actuarial date and our world in data.
> > (They're in the references whatever the actual sites are).
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uOxhYyfYw4
> >
> > MP Andrew Bridgen in the UK was ejected from his party for talking about the
> > excess deaths in that Kingdom but is still an MP and still talks about it.
> >
> > It seems to be one of the elephants in the room these days.
> >
> > I think it's very telling to read the comments on his (Campbell's)
> > videos. While the problems people report post-vaccine are anecdotal, there
> > sure are a *lot* of them.
> >
> > I'm also following Phillip McMillan of Vejon Health youtube site.
> >
> > I'm afraid that there will be more the the ongoing mRNA experient, sad to
> > say.
> >
> > Returning to bicycle content now...
> >
> > pH in Aptos
> >
> Too many governments around the world are now acting against people reporting excess deaths long after the Chinese Virus was defeated for even the casually interested to miss the clear implication that the governments have some guilty secret to hide -- which could only be the errors in permitting, orchestrating, and enforcing ineffectual or actually dangerous vaccine programmes. It's a monstrous elephant in the room, very likely the biggest we will see in our lifetime, already bigger than even the Thalidomide Scandal of the 1950/60s which was about 10,000 deformed babies.
> >
> I can understand why the RBT resident clowns are embarrassed and shouting loudly to cover up their shame. Tom knew in advance, from his work with medical researchers in the closely related field of the AIDS virus, that all this shit would happen, he told them so repeatedly, they hounded him for being the only one with real knowledge, and now I'm telling them that Tom told them. I also predicted at the time that Tom would be proved right by subsequent events, simply because it was obvious to me that he was the only one on RBT who knew what he was talking about. They stand revealed a gullible clowns, not to mention a gang of vicious bullies. About high time, too. Scum is as scum does, and should be exposed every time.
> >
> Andre Jute
> Welcome to 1984. George Orwell is alive and well and living in Fauci's head.

The Chinese virus was not "defeated" as such, suggesting that we did something to end its danger. People that were not vaccinated caught the illness and gained natural fairly long term immunity and the virus itself continued to mutate to the point where it is little more than a dry cough and an ill feeling for a week. The people who were vaccinated are the one's in the most danger. As I pointed out, the vaccine has been shown to turn from mRNA to DNA in several organs of the body and continue to pump out a wide variety of proteins most of which are foreign to the human body. Now most most people's immune system will attack and destroy these cells with foreign DNA but far too many will not.

I watched a YouTube video of a virologist that explained how proteins other than the Spike protein were being manufactured by the body and tried to find it using Google. What I found was a continuous string of "fact check" sites that do nothing more than mimic Fauci who is now a proven liar that isn't being prosecuted for lying to Congress because Biden won't allow his justice department to be used for justice. I'm sure that we can hear from the Stupid 3 (Scharf has become a realist and Slocomb remains such an idiot that you cannot get anything sane from him) that there are no excess deaths at all.

Re: The Known Unknowns

<04f32e34-4bee-4c53-b034-af2eadfaa7fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97323&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97323

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:12:43 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclintom@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:12 UTC

On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 6:09:08 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> On 12/10/2023 9:19 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

> >> I heard that press conference live. Mr Trump said no such
> >> thing.
> >
> > From the BBC article I cited, Pres Trump was very careful to suggest
> > that such Covid-19 cures should be studied.
> > "While noting the research should be treated with caution, Mr Trump
> > suggested further research in that area."
> > He then "suggested" to his advisors to look into other such remedies.
> > I'm probably reading between the lines hear, but it sounds like a
> > thinly veiled order to look all these marginal "treatments" or they
> > will be looking for a new job fairly soon.
> >
> > For the (broken) record, I asked (not accused) Tom if he meant bleach
> > or disinfectant when he proclaimed that there were:
> > "several drugs that were VERY effective using off-label"
> > At the time, the wonder drug was allegedly Remdesivir. Initially, it
> > was proclaimed to be everything from a miracle drug to poison.
> > Eventually, the data was collected and tabulated:
> > "Association of Remdesivir Treatment With Mortality Among Hospitalized
> > Adults With COVID-19 in the United States" (Dec 1, 2022)
> > <https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2799114>
> > "There were 3557 mortality events (14.3%) in the remdesivir group and
> > 3775 mortality events (15.2%) in the control group."
> > That's a fabulous 0.9% difference in mortality between taking
> > remdesivir and taking a placebo (or taking nothing). Somehow, the
> > article expanded the difference to be:
> > "...associated with a statistically significant 17% reduction in
> > inpatient mortality (...) compared with propensity score-matched
> > control patients"
> > whatever that means.
> >
> >> The 'bleach' quip was by a TeeVee comedian later that day
> >> and just as Gerald Ford, a graceful accomplished athlete,
> >> skier, dancer was pegged as 'clumsy' by a comedian, the
> >> label outlived the truth.
> >
> > Such are the hazards of being "quoted" by the press. My favorite was
> > when Al Gore was quoted as claiming he invented the internet. What he
> > actually said was:
> > "I took the initiative in creating the Internet".
> > <https://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/799/708>
> > Somehow, the illusion usually triumphs over reality.
> >

> Yes, that's another fine example of purposeful misdirection
> by misquote or paraphrasing to reverse the meaning.
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> a...@yellowjersey.org
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Liebermann never fails to show us his IQ.

Re: The Known Unknowns

<9a13fe8a-1e07-4cc8-bc7b-4fe68701d75dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97325&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97325

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:24:28 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclintom@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:24 UTC

On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 6:18:45 AM UTC-8, Catrike Rider wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:09:03 -0600, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

> >> From the BBC article I cited, Pres Trump was very careful to suggest
> >> that such Covid-19 cures should be studied.
> >> "While noting the research should be treated with caution, Mr Trump
> >> suggested further research in that area."
> >> He then "suggested" to his advisors to look into other such remedies.
> >> I'm probably reading between the lines hear, but it sounds like a
> >> thinly veiled order to look all these marginal "treatments" or they
> >> will be looking for a new job fairly soon.
> >>
> >> For the (broken) record, I asked (not accused) Tom if he meant bleach
> >> or disinfectant when he proclaimed that there were:
> >> "several drugs that were VERY effective using off-label"
> >> At the time, the wonder drug was allegedly Remdesivir. Initially, it
> >> was proclaimed to be everything from a miracle drug to poison.
> >> Eventually, the data was collected and tabulated:
> >> "Association of Remdesivir Treatment With Mortality Among Hospitalized
> >> Adults With COVID-19 in the United States" (Dec 1, 2022)
> >> <https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2799114>
> >> "There were 3557 mortality events (14.3%) in the remdesivir group and
> >> 3775 mortality events (15.2%) in the control group."
> >> That's a fabulous 0.9% difference in mortality between taking
> >> remdesivir and taking a placebo (or taking nothing). Somehow, the
> >> article expanded the difference to be:
> >> "...associated with a statistically significant 17% reduction in
> >> inpatient mortality (...) compared with propensity score-matched
> >> control patients"
> >> whatever that means.

> >> Such are the hazards of being "quoted" by the press. My favorite was
> >> when Al Gore was quoted as claiming he invented the internet. What he
> >> actually said was:
> >> "I took the initiative in creating the Internet".
> >> <https://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/799/708>
> >> Somehow, the illusion usually triumphs over reality.
> >>

> >Yes, that's another fine example of purposeful misdirection
> >by misquote or paraphrasing to reverse the meaning.
> "Taking the initiative" is defined as being the first to do something,
> which was almost as ridiculous a boast as claiming he invented it.
Don't you find it curious that moron Liebermann doesn't know that the vaccine at BEST appeared to protect against Covid-19 for 30 days. It most certainly did NOT prevent your from spreading it and after 30 days you caught Covid anyway. What's more, if you took the series, the Yale Study showed that 65% of people had serious side effects. I suppose when you're like Liebermann you absolutely must be an apologist for Fauci and Big Pharma,. He has to show that he is intelligent by agreeing with Fauci.

I'm still remembering that guy yesterday telling me that Liebermann claims that I am trying to destroy his reputation. That is the funniest thing yet. If I destroyed his reputation he would actually look better. Do you suppose he is still telling people that he had radiation treatments and they don't effect his immune system?

Re: The Known Unknowns

<ul7e2o$37tq1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97332&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97332

From: am@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 10:40:56 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:40 UTC

On 12/11/2023 10:12 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 6:09:08 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:

>>> From the BBC article I cited, Pres Trump was very careful to suggest
>>> that such Covid-19 cures should be studied.
>>> "While noting the research should be treated with caution, Mr Trump
>>> suggested further research in that area."
>>> He then "suggested" to his advisors to look into other such remedies.
>>> I'm probably reading between the lines hear, but it sounds like a
>>> thinly veiled order to look all these marginal "treatments" or they
>>> will be looking for a new job fairly soon.
>>>
>>> For the (broken) record, I asked (not accused) Tom if he meant bleach
>>> or disinfectant when he proclaimed that there were:
>>> "several drugs that were VERY effective using off-label"
>>> At the time, the wonder drug was allegedly Remdesivir. Initially, it
>>> was proclaimed to be everything from a miracle drug to poison.
>>> Eventually, the data was collected and tabulated:
>>> "Association of Remdesivir Treatment With Mortality Among Hospitalized
>>> Adults With COVID-19 in the United States" (Dec 1, 2022)
>>> <https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2799114>
>>> "There were 3557 mortality events (14.3%) in the remdesivir group and
>>> 3775 mortality events (15.2%) in the control group."
>>> That's a fabulous 0.9% difference in mortality between taking
>>> remdesivir and taking a placebo (or taking nothing). Somehow, the
>>> article expanded the difference to be:
>>> "...associated with a statistically significant 17% reduction in
>>> inpatient mortality (...) compared with propensity score-matched
>>> control patients"
>>> whatever that means.

>>> Such are the hazards of being "quoted" by the press. My favorite was
>>> when Al Gore was quoted as claiming he invented the internet. What he
>>> actually said was:
>>> "I took the initiative in creating the Internet".
>>> <https://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/799/708>
>>> Somehow, the illusion usually triumphs over reality.
>>>

>> Yes, that's another fine example of purposeful misdirection
>> by misquote or paraphrasing to reverse the meaning.

> Liebermann never fails to show us his IQ.

??
He remembered an apt example and contributed promptly.
--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: The Known Unknowns

<7akenipaqad729jhkfhqa174p2opvk5gco@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97344&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97344

From: jeffl@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 10:50:35 -0800
References: <98efaa86-5d9c-4f75-8823-a289efba5d3bn@googlegroups.com> <2s2anidbeff248q4gmkl9pftfcbosv7nmf@4ax.com> <ul5ab3$2qpl1$1@dont-email.me> <c31d8883-364d-4b97-bf4a-a44594dbd589n@googlegroups.com> <8hjcnildbd3di43m6aaj4de6t0aikbpbun@4ax.com> <ul5n5s$2shoq$1@dont-email.me> <motcni5uhcdechoaadvnf27lk9uqv8dods@4ax.com> <ul755v$36ee9$1@dont-email.me> <ia6enil3k9mmfp10tq4e4dnc0accouv149@4ax.com> <9a13fe8a-1e07-4cc8-bc7b-4fe68701d75dn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:50 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:24:28 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>Don't you find it curious that moron Liebermann doesn't know that the vaccine at BEST appeared to protect against Covid-19 for 30 days. It most certainly did NOT prevent your from spreading it and after 30 days you caught Covid anyway. What's more, if you took the series, the Yale Study showed that 65% of people had serious side effects. I suppose when you're like Liebermann you absolutely must be an apologist for Fauci and Big Pharma,. He has to show that he is intelligent by agreeing with Fauci.

What Yale study? I seem to recall you mentioned that recently:
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/_0tCOqDKs_o/m/qUehg2IQAAAJ>
which provides a link to the study at:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JblPugmoTBw&t=1090s>
Oh, DrBeen who bases his rant on a "preprint".
"New Yale Study: Vaccine Injured Are Highly Symptomatic with Poor
Health (Preprint). In this online, observational, self-reported
post-vaccine injured patients the researchers from Yale have gathered
and analyzed the kind of symptoms, intensity of symptoms, demography,
treatment options, and the psychological status of such patients.
Let's review."

Nice, but there's no link to the original Yale study. A little digging
excavated a link to the (preprint) report:
"Post-Vaccination Syndrome: A Descriptive Analysis of Reported
Symptoms and Patient Experiences After Covid-19 Immunization"
<https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2023.11.09.23298266v1>
which then points to the report at:
<https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2023.11.09.23298266v1.full.pdf>
"Introduction: A chronic post-vaccination syndrome (PVS) after
Covid-19 vaccination has been reported but has yet to be well
characterized."

Amazing. They found a problem after vaccination but can't clearly
define (characterize) the problem. Seems a bit vague.

"NOTE: This preprint reports new research that has not been certified
by peer review and should not be used to guide clinical practice."
Only 241 people in the test sample with no controls. No thanks.

>I'm still remembering that guy yesterday telling me that Liebermann claims that I am trying to destroy his reputation. That is the funniest thing yet. If I destroyed his reputation he would actually look better.

Nope. Attempting to ruin my reputation has no effect on what's left
of your reputation. I could be evil incarnate but you will remain Tom
Kunich, the incompetent liar.

>Do you suppose he is still telling people that he had radiation treatments and they don't effect his immune system?

Not at the dosage that was used. Larger doses can be rather nasty. I
don't have the numbers handy but I think it was about 70 Gy (Grays).
1 Gy = 1 Joule/kilogram = 100 rad
There were some side effects, but nothing involving the immune system.
Anyway, feel free to coninue trying. I'm not worried because nobody
believes you.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: The Known Unknowns

<nomeniprfkrr7h9fvl4jhosuhhk9k7mtt0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97347&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97347

From: jeffl@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:18:56 -0800
References: <98efaa86-5d9c-4f75-8823-a289efba5d3bn@googlegroups.com> <2s2anidbeff248q4gmkl9pftfcbosv7nmf@4ax.com> <ul5ab3$2qpl1$1@dont-email.me> <c31d8883-364d-4b97-bf4a-a44594dbd589n@googlegroups.com> <8hjcnildbd3di43m6aaj4de6t0aikbpbun@4ax.com> <ul5n5s$2shoq$1@dont-email.me> <motcni5uhcdechoaadvnf27lk9uqv8dods@4ax.com> <ul755v$36ee9$1@dont-email.me> <04f32e34-4bee-4c53-b034-af2eadfaa7fbn@googlegroups.com> <ul7e2o$37tq1$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:18 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 10:40:56 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 12/11/2023 10:12 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>> Liebermann never fails to show us his IQ.

Tom never fails to change the topic.

>??
>He remembered an apt example and contributed promptly.

I didn't remember and guessed the numbers. I'm still not certain I
have my IQ numbers correct. Like taking a DNA ancestry test, I fear
the results might not be favorable. my current IQ is probably lower
than my guess (below) of 110. Probably about 95. Yech.

"Does IQ decrease with age?"
<https://metafact.io/factcheck_answers/2355>

<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/vskIUAUTl5A/m/Lz2djPIaBwAJ>
"I know exactly how smart or stupid I am. I've taken a few IQ tests in
the past and have done reasonably well. My IQ ran between 125 and
115 on the WAIS-R test. Over the years, it has decreased to the low
end of this scale due to various medical problems and the side effects
of several prescription drugs. I would guess about 110 today. I've
also run a few informal memory retention tests, which also show some
deterioration. I hate getting old."

Of course, Tom is a genius: (Aug 24, 2019)
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/eZzTpEun62Q/m/xNYjs3WUDwAJ>
"My IQ was measured at 145"

(Jan 16, 2023)
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/85qODEJbdFE/m/3Tri8uHBCgAJ>
"IQ = Mental Age / Chronological Age * 100"
As you get older, your IQ decreases.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: The Known Unknowns

<37oenipkiaehum8ahcpkf5ra5rqo3if31a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97350&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97350

From: jeffl@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:33:32 -0800
References: <98efaa86-5d9c-4f75-8823-a289efba5d3bn@googlegroups.com> <2s2anidbeff248q4gmkl9pftfcbosv7nmf@4ax.com> <ul5ab3$2qpl1$1@dont-email.me> <c31d8883-364d-4b97-bf4a-a44594dbd589n@googlegroups.com> <8hjcnildbd3di43m6aaj4de6t0aikbpbun@4ax.com> <ul5n5s$2shoq$1@dont-email.me> <377a5d9e-185e-414b-9b1d-2787fa78aa3bn@googlegroups.com> <ek6dni9t469c45a3e9qodplko2e6oibh8n@4ax.com> <24bbfc8e-6427-415c-8e00-18ff74b7b546n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:33 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 01:55:49 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I can't believe you missed :
>"Nixon was actually a marvelous President that was willing to take the blame for the acts of his campaign staff (Colonel Oliver North)"

Oops. Y'er right. I missed it. With so many targets being tossed in
the air by Tom, I really don't think I can catch all of them. Thanks
for saving this one for me.

Oliver North orchestrated the Iran-Contra mess the 1980's:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair>
At the time, Ronald Regan was president, not Nixon. Oliver North
didn't have anything to do with Nixon's election campaign, which was
managed by the Watergate burglars during the 1972 presidential
election:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal>

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: The Known Unknowns

<87bkawmsfz.fsf@mothra.home>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97354&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97354

From: shouman@comcast.net (Radey Shouman)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 14:48:16 -0500
<dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com>
sha1:pZIt95GPNCeSS6o2YnHGuCSpNTo=
 by: Radey Shouman - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:48 UTC

<0c0fni1i9gb7pm04l7r9p1lralue1e5phn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97361&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97361

From: jeffl@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:51:27 -0800
References: <2s2anidbeff248q4gmkl9pftfcbosv7nmf@4ax.com> <ul5ab3$2qpl1$1@dont-email.me> <c31d8883-364d-4b97-bf4a-a44594dbd589n@googlegroups.com> <8hjcnildbd3di43m6aaj4de6t0aikbpbun@4ax.com> <ul5n5s$2shoq$1@dont-email.me> <377a5d9e-185e-414b-9b1d-2787fa78aa3bn@googlegroups.com> <ek6dni9t469c45a3e9qodplko2e6oibh8n@4ax.com> <24bbfc8e-6427-415c-8e00-18ff74b7b546n@googlegroups.com> <37oenipkiaehum8ahcpkf5ra5rqo3if31a@4ax.com> <71f77b9b-b81b-4f92-8667-bf81f7a5e58dn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:51 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:06:46 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Awww, now ya went and ruined it. I was so looking forward to tommy regaling us with stories about how he met with ollie in the lobby of the watergate hotel where he described to tommy how the demoncrats burgled their own offices. Or maybe that would have been irish-troll spinning such yarns....like it matters.....

Well, maybe a personal anecdote might help. While the Watergate
circus was in session, I was hanging around Marina Del Rey and Venice
Beach. At the time, the Watergate investigators were looking for
Donald Segretti, the lawyer who seemed to be in charge of Nixon's
dirty tricks department. The committee wanted to ask him some
questions. He was living on the 2nd floor of a 3 floor condo on the
border between Marina Del Rey and Venice Beach. From across the
swamp, I watched various groups, in law enforcement style uniforms,
meticulously searching the top and bottom floors, while ignoring the
2nd floor. I also watched as something being raised and lowered
between the 1st and 2nd floors with a rope. No clue what it might
have been. Later, the newspapers mumbled that Donald Segretti was
nowhere to be found.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: The Known Unknowns

<g34fnit72hesb0p2a4j7us0c4pmodu9unl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97364&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97364

From: slocombjb@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 05:48:35 +0700
 by: John B. - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 22:48 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:11:37 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>I watched a YouTube video of a virologist that explained how proteins other than the Spike protein were being manufactured by the body and tried to find it using Google. What I found was a continuous string of "fact check" sites that do nothing more than mimic Fauci who is now a proven liar that isn't being prosecuted for lying to Congress because Biden won't allow his justice department to be used for justice. I'm sure that we can hear from the Stupid 3 (Scharf has become a realist and Slocomb remains such an idiot that you cannot get anything sane from him) that there are no excess deaths at all.

Tommy! Currently some 81.4% of the U.S. population - 270,227,181
people - have received the Covid vaccination and in the elderly - 65
or older - the number is 95%.

So given your warnings about the dangers of the vaccination when can
we expect people to start dying?

--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: The Known Unknowns

<e9333aa2-f58a-4d07-874c-609468e4d5d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97366&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97366

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 15:00:28 -0800 (PST)
From: fiultra1@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 23:00 UTC

On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 3:53:36 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 2:06:03 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:

> > > I heard that press conference live. Mr Trump said no such
> > > thing.
> > >
> > > The 'bleach' quip was by a TeeVee comedian later that day
> > > and just as Gerald Ford, a graceful accomplished athlete,
> > > skier, dancer was pegged as 'clumsy' by a comedian, the
> > > label outlived the truth.
> > > --
> > > Andrew Muzi
> > > a...@yellowjersey.org
> > > Open every day since 1 April, 1971
> > >
> > For many years in the US the test of newspaper lack of bias, seen at its narrowest filter in libel litigation, was "absence of malice" in the report, by the reporter and his editors, and by the management/owners of the paper.
> > >
> > Alas, no longer, not since the editor of the Washington Post decided that the peons electing Nixon was a slap in the face for intellectuals, and that therefore the people should be taught a lesson by having their massively elected President destroyed. (I can trace back -- and have in An Election of Patriots -- the decision point further, to Henry Luce's overwhelming desire to elect Eisenhower for the Republicans, in the process of which he essentially licensed television, hitherto limited to vapid entertainment, to enter destructive competition with the Press in political reporting, which eventually brought American media to the sorry state so blatantly obvious today.
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > Apologies for again introducing common sense and hard knowledge into the quagmire of RBT.
> > >
> I was too young to pay much attention to politics at that time but when you actually look at Nixon's list of achievements while in office it is rather shocking that the Democrats got away with proclaiming that the worst abuse of power ever was Watergate. Flunky is too young to know anything about Roosevelt putting Americans of Japanese descent into concentration camps but I'm sure that queer is absolutely fine with that while he could be assault on Nixon. He know nothing at all about the man but would be standing in line with Krygowski and Liebermann to condemn him.

Nixon was the president uniquely skilled in foreign relations and policy. He easily found Henry Kissinger, the world's leading historian and proponent of balance of power politics, the underlying principle of mutual assured destruction; Nixon gave Kissinger the opportunity to practice what he preached. Nixon did some great things, and in time will go down as one of the great Presidents. Watergate was mickey mouse skullduggery compared to the shit the Kennedy bros got up to, like the assassination of the Diem brothers. Charles McCarry did a good job in The Tears of Autumn of explaining how it was the ritual elder of the Diem dynasty who procured the assassination of JFK in retaliation. -- AJ

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Known Unknowns

<49e8c405-c479-4c96-8e60-5b5477f79db3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97370&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97370

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 15:14:47 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclintom@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 23:14 UTC