Equal bytes for women.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: RE: Re: The Known Unknowns

SubjectAuthor
* The Known UnknownsAndre Jute
+* Re: The Known UnknownsTom Kunich

Pages:123
Re: The Known Unknowns

<4d40cb2d-b185-43a0-bb43-8dc5273c8d12n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97374&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97374

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 15:27:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The Known Unknowns
From: fiultra1@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 23:27 UTC

On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 11:14:49 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 3:00:30 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:

> > > I was too young to pay much attention to politics at that time but when you actually look at Nixon's list of achievements while in office it is rather shocking that the Democrats got away with proclaiming that the worst abuse of power ever was Watergate. Flunky is too young to know anything about Roosevelt putting Americans of Japanese descent into concentration camps but I'm sure that queer is absolutely fine with that while he could be assault on Nixon. He know nothing at all about the man but would be standing in line with Krygowski and Liebermann to condemn him.
> > >
> > Nixon was the president uniquely skilled in foreign relations and policy. He easily found Henry Kissinger, the world's leading historian and proponent of balance of power politics, the underlying principle of mutual assured destruction; Nixon gave Kissinger the opportunity to practice what he preached. Nixon did some great things, and in time will go down as one of the great Presidents. Watergate was mickey mouse skullduggery compared to the shit the Kennedy bros got up to, like the assassination of the Diem brothers. Charles McCarry did a good job in The Tears of Autumn of explaining how it was the ritual elder of the Diem dynasty who procured the assassination of JFK in retaliation. -- AJ
> We almost lost our minds when Russia was moving into Cuba. But we moved into the Ukraine which is a similar predicament.

Those who do not study history are condemned to repeat it. -- George Santayana

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Known Unknowns

<c66e5c7d-63ea-4612-9ab1-5fc374c286ebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97466&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97466

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 09:47:58 -0800 (PST)
From: fiultra1@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 17:47 UTC

On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 7:48:21 PM UTC, Radey Shouman wrote:
> John B. <sloc...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 21:35:05 -0500, Radey Shouman
> > <sho...@comcast.net> wrote:

> >>Pulling crazy shit and then arranging the blame to fall on someone else
> >>is absolutely SOP for intelligence services. See for instance
> >>"Operation Gladio".
> >
> > If I'm not mistaken "Operation Gladio" was intended to form secret
> > "stay behind" units in Soviet dominated areas, not to cause blame to
> > fall on someone else. Rather like the support G.B. gave to many "Under
> > Ground" (often Communist) groups in German occupied Europe.
> Almost. It was intended to form secret "stay behind" units in areas
> that *might* have become Soviet dominated, eg Italy. In the event the
> Soviets did not arrive. It seems almost certain that the various Western
> intelligence operatives participating in operation Gladio bombed some
> folks, killed some carabinieri, and did other false flag terrorist acts
> in order to blame the Italian communists.

Wherever they may or may not have done it, they sure as hell didn't do it in Italy after, where the war the entire ex-OSS Army Intelligence establishment was a couple of officers and a handful of rotating regular army sergeants. They did make a quiet revolution, sure, but they made it by splitting off moderate socialists from hardcore communists, and their tool was straightforward, money for posters, in return for which they got the soft left to help the Christian Democrats with their organisation, which was somewhere between in brutalizedtatters to non-existent after the Mussolini years. This money for posters business was such a success that through the 1950's and into the 1960, that remained CIA's main effort in Italy. Sure, right after the war they did some underhand stuff that in those innocent days they may not have liked Congress to know about. For instance, the Dulles bros sister Eleanor, an expert in economic warfare, was a wheel in the State Department and the bee in her bonnet was the possibility of a revolution by the starving Austrians. She knew where there were 100 Lipizaners, which some of her chums in Austria could grab to trade for food. Her other chums in Italy cut a deal with the Camorra (northern Italian version of the Mafia) for enough trainloads of vegetables and even meat to get all the Lipizaners at once, and 98 of the white horses ended up in the States. So why did these intelligence operatives do it? Well, their discretionary budget from the Army was $5000 -- those are all the zeroes -- which they built up to 50K by buying cocoa in the PX and selling it on the black market. It was far from enough. Dulles mentioned the needs of "our boys" at the Brook Club (Ivy Leaguers with an interest in intelligence) and the hat went round and collected 200K. That's what they used to buy the food that was exchanged for the Lipizaners.

Andre Jute
Deeply knowledgeable about rare and wonderful trivia.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Known Unknowns

<73ujnihqkuiie9tnfc36sj7uqpku56ho7d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97468&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97468

From: jeffl@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 10:45:18 -0800
References: <9n3anil7crpc9togea7jdsfuvigjba3gvi@4ax.com> <6t7anilp0ds51o2obonuc6qi63aigojvg5@4ax.com> <h98ani5ap2g8forc49jj68ome8jauuj2e1@4ax.com> <66eani9o7hoe9c22h9sop294oh23l7fl0l@4ax.com> <ul4n3b$2nmj9$4@dont-email.me> <dddcni1qkdlt7fcvmcil38lgrno5tgqufv@4ax.com> <87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home> <dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com> <87bkawmsfz.fsf@mothra.home> <c66e5c7d-63ea-4612-9ab1-5fc374c286ebn@googlegroups.com> <01393a07-a3b8-4a2b-b62c-85f3bdc520cdn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:45 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 10:09:32 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>The CIA has turned into one of the most evil organizations on this Earth. There was just another article published the other day claiming that 85% of Russian troops have died in the Ukraine war. That is unmitigated lies propagated by the CIA.

87%. Some articles, which you could have easily cited, but didn't:

"315,000 Russian Troops Have Been Killed Or Injured In Ukraine, U.S.
Says - Far More Than Russia Claims"
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/12/12/315000-russian-troops-have-been-killed-or-injured-in-ukraine-us-says-far-more-than-russia-claims/?sh=6e41dc1feea5>
"The figure represents 87% of Russia’s roughly 360,000 pre-war troops
it had in February 2022, according to the report provided to
lawmakers."

"U.S. intelligence assesses Ukraine war has cost Russia 315,000
casualties"
<https://www.reuters.com/world/us-intelligence-assesses-ukraine-war-has-cost-russia-315000-casualties-source-2023-12-12/>
"A declassified U.S. intelligence report assessed that the Ukraine war
has cost Russia 315,000 dead and injured troops, or nearly 90% of the
personnel it had when the conflict began, a source familiar with the
intelligence said on Tuesday."
"Since then, the report found, 315,000 Russian troops, or about 87% of
the total with which it started the war, have been killed or injured,
the source said."
"The real figure was likely higher, they said."

More of the same:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=315%2C000+Russian+Troops&tbm=nws>

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: The Known Unknowns

<ulcvme$ve94$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97470&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97470

From: am@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 13:12:14 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 19:12 UTC

On 12/13/2023 12:45 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 10:09:32 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The CIA has turned into one of the most evil organizations on this Earth. There was just another article published the other day claiming that 85% of Russian troops have died in the Ukraine war. That is unmitigated lies propagated by the CIA.
>
> 87%. Some articles, which you could have easily cited, but didn't:
>
> "315,000 Russian Troops Have Been Killed Or Injured In Ukraine, U.S.
> Says - Far More Than Russia Claims"
> <https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/12/12/315000-russian-troops-have-been-killed-or-injured-in-ukraine-us-says-far-more-than-russia-claims/?sh=6e41dc1feea5>
> "The figure represents 87% of Russia’s roughly 360,000 pre-war troops
> it had in February 2022, according to the report provided to
> lawmakers."
>
> "U.S. intelligence assesses Ukraine war has cost Russia 315,000
> casualties"
> <https://www.reuters.com/world/us-intelligence-assesses-ukraine-war-has-cost-russia-315000-casualties-source-2023-12-12/>
> "A declassified U.S. intelligence report assessed that the Ukraine war
> has cost Russia 315,000 dead and injured troops, or nearly 90% of the
> personnel it had when the conflict began, a source familiar with the
> intelligence said on Tuesday."
> "Since then, the report found, 315,000 Russian troops, or about 87% of
> the total with which it started the war, have been killed or injured,
> the source said."
> "The real figure was likely higher, they said."
>
> More of the same:
> <https://www.google.com/search?q=315%2C000+Russian+Troops&tbm=nws>

That's on the front page of my dead tree media WSJ this morning.
--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: The Known Unknowns

<cd48f3eb-7ca0-47f2-b4d9-95dd2fac1815n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97471&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97471

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 11:34:24 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclintom@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 19:34 UTC

On Wednesday, December 13, 2023 at 11:12:19 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> On 12/13/2023 12:45 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> > On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 10:09:32 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> > <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> The CIA has turned into one of the most evil organizations on this Earth. There was just another article published the other day claiming that 85% of Russian troops have died in the Ukraine war. That is unmitigated lies propagated by the CIA.
> >
> > 87%. Some articles, which you could have easily cited, but didn't:
> >
> > "315,000 Russian Troops Have Been Killed Or Injured In Ukraine, U.S.
> > Says - Far More Than Russia Claims"
> > <https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/12/12/315000-russian-troops-have-been-killed-or-injured-in-ukraine-us-says-far-more-than-russia-claims/?sh=6e41dc1feea5>
> > "The figure represents 87% of Russia’s roughly 360,000 pre-war troops
> > it had in February 2022, according to the report provided to
> > lawmakers."
> >
> > "U.S. intelligence assesses Ukraine war has cost Russia 315,000
> > casualties"
> > <https://www.reuters.com/world/us-intelligence-assesses-ukraine-war-has-cost-russia-315000-casualties-source-2023-12-12/>
> > "A declassified U.S. intelligence report assessed that the Ukraine war
> > has cost Russia 315,000 dead and injured troops, or nearly 90% of the
> > personnel it had when the conflict began, a source familiar with the
> > intelligence said on Tuesday."
> > "Since then, the report found, 315,000 Russian troops, or about 87% of
> > the total with which it started the war, have been killed or injured,
> > the source said."
> > "The real figure was likely higher, they said."
> >
> > More of the same:
> > <https://www.google.com/search?q=315%2C000+Russian+Troops&tbm=nws>
> >

> That's on the front page of my dead tree media WSJ this morning.
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> a...@yellowjersey.org
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
More of the low IQ thinking from Liebermann. As we all know, Russia now controls 85% of the Ukraine because all of the Russians are dead, killed by Ukrainians that have to hire mercenaries to fight for them.

Re: The Known Unknowns

<9f1kni96na4sbetb279b1fg6ss6h81s9pm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97473&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97473

From: jeffl@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 11:59:50 -0800
References: <h98ani5ap2g8forc49jj68ome8jauuj2e1@4ax.com> <66eani9o7hoe9c22h9sop294oh23l7fl0l@4ax.com> <ul4n3b$2nmj9$4@dont-email.me> <dddcni1qkdlt7fcvmcil38lgrno5tgqufv@4ax.com> <87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home> <dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com> <87bkawmsfz.fsf@mothra.home> <c66e5c7d-63ea-4612-9ab1-5fc374c286ebn@googlegroups.com> <01393a07-a3b8-4a2b-b62c-85f3bdc520cdn@googlegroups.com> <73ujnihqkuiie9tnfc36sj7uqpku56ho7d@4ax.com> <ulcvme$ve94$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 19:59 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 13:12:14 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 12/13/2023 12:45 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 10:09:32 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
>> <cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The CIA has turned into one of the most evil organizations on this Earth. There was just another article published the other day claiming that 85% of Russian troops have died in the Ukraine war. That is unmitigated lies propagated by the CIA.
>>
>> 87%. Some articles, which you could have easily cited, but didn't:
>>
>> "315,000 Russian Troops Have Been Killed Or Injured In Ukraine, U.S.
>> Says - Far More Than Russia Claims"
>> <https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/12/12/315000-russian-troops-have-been-killed-or-injured-in-ukraine-us-says-far-more-than-russia-claims/?sh=6e41dc1feea5>
>> "The figure represents 87% of Russia’s roughly 360,000 pre-war troops
>> it had in February 2022, according to the report provided to
>> lawmakers."
>>
>> "U.S. intelligence assesses Ukraine war has cost Russia 315,000
>> casualties"
>> <https://www.reuters.com/world/us-intelligence-assesses-ukraine-war-has-cost-russia-315000-casualties-source-2023-12-12/>
>> "A declassified U.S. intelligence report assessed that the Ukraine war
>> has cost Russia 315,000 dead and injured troops, or nearly 90% of the
>> personnel it had when the conflict began, a source familiar with the
>> intelligence said on Tuesday."
>> "Since then, the report found, 315,000 Russian troops, or about 87% of
>> the total with which it started the war, have been killed or injured,
>> the source said."
>> "The real figure was likely higher, they said."
>>
>> More of the same:
>> <https://www.google.com/search?q=315%2C000+Russian+Troops&tbm=nws>

>That's on the front page of my dead tree media WSJ this morning.

Thanks and that's good to know. Unfortunately, most of the major
printed news media has disappeared from the vending boxes in front of
markets, stores and offices in my area. What's left are the locals.
That doesn't matter as I prefer to read my news online. Let's see if
there's any mention in the competition:

Nothing here (yet) as of noon PST, Dec 13, 2023.
<https://www.rt.com/russia/>
<https://english.pravda.ru/russia/>
<https://www.aljazeera.com/europe/>

This mention the 315,000 killed or wounded:
<https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/12/12/us-intel-says-315k-russian-casualties-in-ukraine-congress-source-a83402>
(You'll need to turn off any ad-blockers to read it.)

We will need to wait a while for comments from Russia. My guess(tm)
is that 90% casualty rate is much too high to be realistic and that
Russia has far more than 360,000 personnel available from a total
Russian military of 2.2 million. Russia is also continuing to provide
replacements giving some credibility to the 315,000 loss figure:
"Russia boosts size of armed forces by 170,000 troops"
<https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/2/russia-to-boost-size-of-armed-forces-by-170000-troops>
Notice that the article claims that Russia now has 1.3 million troops
involved in the war. Someone is lying about the numbers but I don't
know who (yet).

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: The Known Unknowns

<pc3kni13ai35cn6l71j3jvd8nu7s3dbpe4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97475&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97475

From: jeffl@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:14:48 -0800
References: <66eani9o7hoe9c22h9sop294oh23l7fl0l@4ax.com> <ul4n3b$2nmj9$4@dont-email.me> <dddcni1qkdlt7fcvmcil38lgrno5tgqufv@4ax.com> <87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home> <dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com> <87bkawmsfz.fsf@mothra.home> <c66e5c7d-63ea-4612-9ab1-5fc374c286ebn@googlegroups.com> <01393a07-a3b8-4a2b-b62c-85f3bdc520cdn@googlegroups.com> <73ujnihqkuiie9tnfc36sj7uqpku56ho7d@4ax.com> <ulcvme$ve94$1@dont-email.me> <cd48f3eb-7ca0-47f2-b4d9-95dd2fac1815n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 20:14 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 11:34:24 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>More of the low IQ thinking from Liebermann.

Of course, you claimed an IQ of 145 and are therefore a genius.

>As we all know,

Who are you to tell everyone what they know?

>Russia now controls 85% of the Ukraine because all of the Russians are dead,
>killed by Ukrainians that have to hire mercenaries to fight for them.

Mercenaries have been involved in the war since 2014.

"Foreign fighters in the Russo-Ukrainian War"
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_fighters_in_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War>

The largest number claimed was 20,000 volunteers for the International
Legion for the Defence of Ukraine:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Legion_(Ukraine)>
However, the NY Times claimed that there were only 1,500 volunteers in
Mar 2023. The number involved are the proverbial drop in the bucket.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: The Known Unknowns

<ib4knihi68kbv7cs2dhau53k47scfokeli@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97476&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97476

From: jeffl@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:25:49 -0800
References: <ul4n3b$2nmj9$4@dont-email.me> <dddcni1qkdlt7fcvmcil38lgrno5tgqufv@4ax.com> <87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home> <dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com> <87bkawmsfz.fsf@mothra.home> <c66e5c7d-63ea-4612-9ab1-5fc374c286ebn@googlegroups.com> <01393a07-a3b8-4a2b-b62c-85f3bdc520cdn@googlegroups.com> <73ujnihqkuiie9tnfc36sj7uqpku56ho7d@4ax.com> <ulcvme$ve94$1@dont-email.me> <9f1kni96na4sbetb279b1fg6ss6h81s9pm@4ax.com> <8aa7787b-713e-44d8-be76-d7ed0c8fa2a1n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 20:25 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:12:52 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, December 13, 2023 at 3:00:03?PM UTC-5, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>> Nothing here (yet) as of noon PST, Dec 13, 2023.
>> <https://www.rt.com/russia/>
>> <https://english.pravda.ru/russia/>
>> <https://www.aljazeera.com/europe/>
>
>Aljazeera has it:
>https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/13/russia-ukraine-war-list-of-key-events-day-658
>6th bullet point under "Fighting"

Thanks. Al Jazeera is allegedly "neutral" but does tend to favor the
leftist point of view.
<https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/al-jazeera/>
WSJ puts it on the front page, while Al Jazeera
buries among the bullet points. Maybe Al Jazeera will provide better
coverage later. I'll check again later.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: The Known Unknowns

<uld5sh$10f0p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97477&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97477

From: am@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 14:57:52 -0600
<66eani9o7hoe9c22h9sop294oh23l7fl0l@4ax.com> <ul4n3b$2nmj9$4@dont-email.me>
<dddcni1qkdlt7fcvmcil38lgrno5tgqufv@4ax.com> <87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home>
<dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com> <87bkawmsfz.fsf@mothra.home>
<c66e5c7d-63ea-4612-9ab1-5fc374c286ebn@googlegroups.com>
<01393a07-a3b8-4a2b-b62c-85f3bdc520cdn@googlegroups.com>
<73ujnihqkuiie9tnfc36sj7uqpku56ho7d@4ax.com> <ulcvme$ve94$1@dont-email.me>
<cd48f3eb-7ca0-47f2-b4d9-95dd2fac1815n@googlegroups.com>
 by: AMuzi - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 20:57 UTC

On 12/13/2023 1:34 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 13, 2023 at 11:12:19 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
>> On 12/13/2023 12:45 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

>>> 87%. Some articles, which you could have easily cited, but didn't:
>>>
>>> "315,000 Russian Troops Have Been Killed Or Injured In Ukraine, U.S.
>>> Says - Far More Than Russia Claims"
>>> <https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/12/12/315000-russian-troops-have-been-killed-or-injured-in-ukraine-us-says-far-more-than-russia-claims/?sh=6e41dc1feea5>
>>> "The figure represents 87% of Russia’s roughly 360,000 pre-war troops
>>> it had in February 2022, according to the report provided to
>>> lawmakers."
>>>
>>> "U.S. intelligence assesses Ukraine war has cost Russia 315,000
>>> casualties"
>>> <https://www.reuters.com/world/us-intelligence-assesses-ukraine-war-has-cost-russia-315000-casualties-source-2023-12-12/>
>>> "A declassified U.S. intelligence report assessed that the Ukraine war
>>> has cost Russia 315,000 dead and injured troops, or nearly 90% of the
>>> personnel it had when the conflict began, a source familiar with the
>>> intelligence said on Tuesday."
>>> "Since then, the report found, 315,000 Russian troops, or about 87% of
>>> the total with which it started the war, have been killed or injured,
>>> the source said."
>>> "The real figure was likely higher, they said."
>>>
>>> More of the same:
>>> <https://www.google.com/search?q=315%2C000+Russian+Troops&tbm=nws>
>>>

>> That's on the front page of my dead tree media WSJ this morning.

> More of the low IQ thinking from Liebermann. As we all know, Russia now controls 85% of the Ukraine because all of the Russians are dead, killed by Ukrainians that have to hire mercenaries to fight for them.

I will admit to being a news junkie but even a casual
perusal of world news once in a while would be enough to
know the current lines:

https://www.kyivpost.com/post/25261

--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: The Known Unknowns

<uld6ar$10f0p$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97478&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97478

From: am@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 15:05:31 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:05 UTC

On 12/13/2023 1:59 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 13:12:14 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>
>> On 12/13/2023 12:45 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

>>> 87%. Some articles, which you could have easily cited, but didn't:
>>>
>>> "315,000 Russian Troops Have Been Killed Or Injured In Ukraine, U.S.
>>> Says - Far More Than Russia Claims"
>>> <https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/12/12/315000-russian-troops-have-been-killed-or-injured-in-ukraine-us-says-far-more-than-russia-claims/?sh=6e41dc1feea5>
>>> "The figure represents 87% of Russia’s roughly 360,000 pre-war troops
>>> it had in February 2022, according to the report provided to
>>> lawmakers."
>>>
>>> "U.S. intelligence assesses Ukraine war has cost Russia 315,000
>>> casualties"
>>> <https://www.reuters.com/world/us-intelligence-assesses-ukraine-war-has-cost-russia-315000-casualties-source-2023-12-12/>
>>> "A declassified U.S. intelligence report assessed that the Ukraine war
>>> has cost Russia 315,000 dead and injured troops, or nearly 90% of the
>>> personnel it had when the conflict began, a source familiar with the
>>> intelligence said on Tuesday."
>>> "Since then, the report found, 315,000 Russian troops, or about 87% of
>>> the total with which it started the war, have been killed or injured,
>>> the source said."
>>> "The real figure was likely higher, they said."
>>>
>>> More of the same:
>>> <https://www.google.com/search?q=315%2C000+Russian+Troops&tbm=nws>
>
>> That's on the front page of my dead tree media WSJ this morning.
>
> Thanks and that's good to know. Unfortunately, most of the major
> printed news media has disappeared from the vending boxes in front of
> markets, stores and offices in my area. What's left are the locals.
> That doesn't matter as I prefer to read my news online. Let's see if
> there's any mention in the competition:
>
> Nothing here (yet) as of noon PST, Dec 13, 2023.
> <https://www.rt.com/russia/>
> <https://english.pravda.ru/russia/>
> <https://www.aljazeera.com/europe/>
>
> This mention the 315,000 killed or wounded:
> <https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/12/12/us-intel-says-315k-russian-casualties-in-ukraine-congress-source-a83402>
> (You'll need to turn off any ad-blockers to read it.)
>
> We will need to wait a while for comments from Russia. My guess(tm)
> is that 90% casualty rate is much too high to be realistic and that
> Russia has far more than 360,000 personnel available from a total
> Russian military of 2.2 million. Russia is also continuing to provide
> replacements giving some credibility to the 315,000 loss figure:
> "Russia boosts size of armed forces by 170,000 troops"
> <https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/2/russia-to-boost-size-of-armed-forces-by-170000-troops>
> Notice that the article claims that Russia now has 1.3 million troops
> involved in the war. Someone is lying about the numbers but I don't
> know who (yet).

Putin also announced in November that the wants to 'enlarge'
Russian military from just over a million* to 1,350,000*.

How is that going?

https://bnnbreaking.com/world/russia/moscow-fulfills-army-recruitment-target-amidst-russia-ukraine-tensions/

or maybe

https://www.worldreportnow.com/news/a-russian-official-said-soldiers-are-dying-in-large-numbers-but-hell-get-in-trouble-if-he-doesnt-send-more-to-fight-leaked-video-shows/56376/#gsc.tab=0

*when you write 'Someone is lying about the numbers' that
may be everyone, all the time, about everything.
--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: The Known Unknowns

<ldjknidj3vdvja2050i9mln9666b0cv580@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97483&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97483

From: slocombjb@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 07:43:22 +0700
References: <ul4n3b$2nmj9$4@dont-email.me> <dddcni1qkdlt7fcvmcil38lgrno5tgqufv@4ax.com> <87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home> <dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com> <87bkawmsfz.fsf@mothra.home> <c66e5c7d-63ea-4612-9ab1-5fc374c286ebn@googlegroups.com> <01393a07-a3b8-4a2b-b62c-85f3bdc520cdn@googlegroups.com> <73ujnihqkuiie9tnfc36sj7uqpku56ho7d@4ax.com> <ulcvme$ve94$1@dont-email.me> <9f1kni96na4sbetb279b1fg6ss6h81s9pm@4ax.com> <uld6ar$10f0p$2@dont-email.me>
 by: John B. - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 00:43 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 15:05:31 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 12/13/2023 1:59 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

>>> That's on the front page of my dead tree media WSJ this morning.
>>
>> Thanks and that's good to know. Unfortunately, most of the major
>> printed news media has disappeared from the vending boxes in front of
>> markets, stores and offices in my area. What's left are the locals.
>> That doesn't matter as I prefer to read my news online. Let's see if
>> there's any mention in the competition:
>>
>> Nothing here (yet) as of noon PST, Dec 13, 2023.
>> <https://www.rt.com/russia/>
>> <https://english.pravda.ru/russia/>
>> <https://www.aljazeera.com/europe/>
>>
>> This mention the 315,000 killed or wounded:
>> <https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/12/12/us-intel-says-315k-russian-casualties-in-ukraine-congress-source-a83402>
>> (You'll need to turn off any ad-blockers to read it.)
>>
>> We will need to wait a while for comments from Russia. My guess(tm)
>> is that 90% casualty rate is much too high to be realistic and that
>> Russia has far more than 360,000 personnel available from a total
>> Russian military of 2.2 million. Russia is also continuing to provide
>> replacements giving some credibility to the 315,000 loss figure:
>> "Russia boosts size of armed forces by 170,000 troops"
>> <https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/2/russia-to-boost-size-of-armed-forces-by-170000-troops>
>> Notice that the article claims that Russia now has 1.3 million troops
>> involved in the war. Someone is lying about the numbers but I don't
>> know who (yet).
>>

>Putin also announced in November that the wants to 'enlarge'
>Russian military from just over a million* to 1,350,000*.
>
>How is that going?
>
>https://bnnbreaking.com/world/russia/moscow-fulfills-army-recruitment-target-amidst-russia-ukraine-tensions/
>
>or maybe
>
>https://www.worldreportnow.com/news/a-russian-official-said-soldiers-are-dying-in-large-numbers-but-hell-get-in-trouble-if-he-doesnt-send-more-to-fight-leaked-video-shows/56376/#gsc.tab=0
>
>*when you write 'Someone is lying about the numbers' that
>may be everyone, all the time, about everything.

"Official" numbers range from the UK estimate of 70,000 Russian deaths
to 150,000 deaths, estimated by Ukrainian government. For the "good
guys" 10 - 15,000 deaths, Ukraine estimate, to 70,000 deaths, U.S.
estimate :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: The Known Unknowns

<qhkkni1ugn6m6aab4bb25ei498mgnguo1e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97485&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97485

From: slocombjb@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 08:11:51 +0700
References: <66eani9o7hoe9c22h9sop294oh23l7fl0l@4ax.com> <ul4n3b$2nmj9$4@dont-email.me> <dddcni1qkdlt7fcvmcil38lgrno5tgqufv@4ax.com> <87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home> <dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com> <87bkawmsfz.fsf@mothra.home> <c66e5c7d-63ea-4612-9ab1-5fc374c286ebn@googlegroups.com> <01393a07-a3b8-4a2b-b62c-85f3bdc520cdn@googlegroups.com> <73ujnihqkuiie9tnfc36sj7uqpku56ho7d@4ax.com> <ulcvme$ve94$1@dont-email.me> <9f1kni96na4sbetb279b1fg6ss6h81s9pm@4ax.com>
 by: John B. - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 01:11 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 11:59:50 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 13:12:14 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>
>>On 12/13/2023 12:45 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

>>> 87%. Some articles, which you could have easily cited, but didn't:
>>>
>>> "315,000 Russian Troops Have Been Killed Or Injured In Ukraine, U.S.
>>> Says - Far More Than Russia Claims"
>>> <https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/12/12/315000-russian-troops-have-been-killed-or-injured-in-ukraine-us-says-far-more-than-russia-claims/?sh=6e41dc1feea5>
>>> "The figure represents 87% of Russia’s roughly 360,000 pre-war troops
>>> it had in February 2022, according to the report provided to
>>> lawmakers."
>>>
>>> "U.S. intelligence assesses Ukraine war has cost Russia 315,000
>>> casualties"
>>> <https://www.reuters.com/world/us-intelligence-assesses-ukraine-war-has-cost-russia-315000-casualties-source-2023-12-12/>
>>> "A declassified U.S. intelligence report assessed that the Ukraine war
>>> has cost Russia 315,000 dead and injured troops, or nearly 90% of the
>>> personnel it had when the conflict began, a source familiar with the
>>> intelligence said on Tuesday."
>>> "Since then, the report found, 315,000 Russian troops, or about 87% of
>>> the total with which it started the war, have been killed or injured,
>>> the source said."
>>> "The real figure was likely higher, they said."
>>>
>>> More of the same:
>>> <https://www.google.com/search?q=315%2C000+Russian+Troops&tbm=nws>

The numbers don't make any sense.

87% of prewar army lost?

Looking at U.S. figures and depending on how you do your calculations
about 35% of the U.S. Army are actual "Combat Forces".

If the Russians have an air forces then the numbers get even more
mysterious, It is difficult to compute the number of support troops
for every combat airplane but one indication might be that there are
2,580 USAF names inscribed on the Vietnam Wall. Out of something like
57,000 names

--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: The Known Unknowns

<uldlbt$130at$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97487&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97487

From: am@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 19:22:05 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 01:22 UTC

On 12/13/2023 7:11 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 11:59:50 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
> wrote:

> The numbers don't make any sense.
>
> 87% of prewar army lost?
>
> Looking at U.S. figures and depending on how you do your calculations
> about 35% of the U.S. Army are actual "Combat Forces".
>
> If the Russians have an air forces then the numbers get even more
> mysterious, It is difficult to compute the number of support troops
> for every combat airplane but one indication might be that there are
> 2,580 USAF names inscribed on the Vietnam Wall. Out of something like
> 57,000 names

Yes, as it's been nearly two years and both recruits and
conscripts have been thrown in over that time.
--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: The Known Unknowns

<46mknid1nsvhfe7mj6fsfjbs6i7htikm71@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97490&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97490

From: slocombjb@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 08:39:18 +0700
References: <h98ani5ap2g8forc49jj68ome8jauuj2e1@4ax.com> <66eani9o7hoe9c22h9sop294oh23l7fl0l@4ax.com> <ul4n3b$2nmj9$4@dont-email.me> <dddcni1qkdlt7fcvmcil38lgrno5tgqufv@4ax.com> <87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home> <dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com> <87bkawmsfz.fsf@mothra.home> <c66e5c7d-63ea-4612-9ab1-5fc374c286ebn@googlegroups.com> <01393a07-a3b8-4a2b-b62c-85f3bdc520cdn@googlegroups.com> <73ujnihqkuiie9tnfc36sj7uqpku56ho7d@4ax.com> <ulcvme$ve94$1@dont-email.me>
 by: John B. - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 01:39 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 13:12:14 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 12/13/2023 12:45 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 10:09:32 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
>> <cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The CIA has turned into one of the most evil organizations on this Earth. There was just another article published the other day claiming that 85% of Russian troops have died in the Ukraine war. That is unmitigated lies propagated by the CIA.
>>
>> 87%. Some articles, which you could have easily cited, but didn't:
>>
>> "315,000 Russian Troops Have Been Killed Or Injured In Ukraine, U.S.
>> Says - Far More Than Russia Claims"
>> <https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/12/12/315000-russian-troops-have-been-killed-or-injured-in-ukraine-us-says-far-more-than-russia-claims/?sh=6e41dc1feea5>
>> "The figure represents 87% of Russia’s roughly 360,000 pre-war troops
>> it had in February 2022, according to the report provided to
>> lawmakers."
>>
>> "U.S. intelligence assesses Ukraine war has cost Russia 315,000
>> casualties"
>> <https://www.reuters.com/world/us-intelligence-assesses-ukraine-war-has-cost-russia-315000-casualties-source-2023-12-12/>
>> "A declassified U.S. intelligence report assessed that the Ukraine war
>> has cost Russia 315,000 dead and injured troops, or nearly 90% of the
>> personnel it had when the conflict began, a source familiar with the
>> intelligence said on Tuesday."
>> "Since then, the report found, 315,000 Russian troops, or about 87% of
>> the total with which it started the war, have been killed or injured,
>> the source said."
>> "The real figure was likely higher, they said."
>>
>> More of the same:
>> <https://www.google.com/search?q=315%2C000+Russian+Troops&tbm=nws>
>>

>That's on the front page of my dead tree media WSJ this morning.

Yes but the numbers are for "killed and injured" and while "injured"
is difficult to determine as the usual count is "deaths" I did find
one site that stated that during the Vietnam foolishness, "58,148 were
killed and 304,000 wounded..."
In that case of the 362,148 "casualties" 16% were deaths.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: The Known Unknowns

<b06a0eeb-6e99-486e-afa1-efbd443d0e79n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=97564&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97564

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 04:57:48 -0800 (PST)
References: <h98ani5ap2g8forc49jj68ome8jauuj2e1@4ax.com> <66eani9o7hoe9c22h9sop294oh23l7fl0l@4ax.com> <ul4n3b$2nmj9$4@dont-email.me> <dddcni1qkdlt7fcvmcil38lgrno5tgqufv@4ax.com> <87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home> <dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com> <87bkawmsfz.fsf@mothra.home> <c66e5c7d-63ea-4612-9ab1-5fc374c286ebn@googlegroups.com> <01393a07-a3b8-4a2b-b62c-85f3bdc520cdn@googlegroups.com> <73ujnihqkuiie9tnfc36sj7uqpku56ho7d@4ax.com> <ulcvme$ve94$1@dont-email.me> <9f1kni96na4sbetb279b1fg6ss6h81s9pm@4ax.com> <uld6ar$10f0p$2@dont-email.me> <d4da39c5-9ccf-4e79-b083-81500698d87cn@googlegroups.com>
From: funkmasterxx@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 12:57 UTC

On Thursday, December 14, 2023 at 11:29:11 AM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:

> This administration has been making open acts that could start a nuclear war,

Yeah, because something the US did justifies the russian invasion of Ukraine. Care to enlighten us?

> Therefore they have to lie about the capabilities of the the Russian Army.. The pure unadulterated lying about the Russian army is rife throughout the Slime Stream Media.

Yet you can offer no support for your claims to the contrary.

> Russia controls 80% of the Ukraine

No, they don't, you fucking moron. Here's a good primer on the timeline of the occupation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60506682

Since we know you have an aversion to looking at anything that uses actual words (despite the ludicrous claim of reading out three libraries), here a graphic that appears about 3/4 down the article:

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/1024/cpsprodpb/1FDA/production/_131745180_ukraine_control_quad_15_11_23-nc.png.webp

> , The Ukrainians of military age have LEFT the Ukraine for the US open borders.

Most reports say the US has accepted a bit over a 250K refugees since the start of the war. This is out of a bit over 8 million in total.

> So the only people that oppose the Russians are mercenaries who are very expensive and YOU are paying them to so nothing more than hold the final 20% of the Ukraine.

Oh, you mean like these guys?
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/dismayed-moscows-war-russian-volunteers-joining-ukrainian-ranks-105648729

RE: Re: The Known Unknowns

<v4eUN.1279$QQ_1.190@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=103240&group=rec.bicycles.tech#103240

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
References: <66eani9o7hoe9c22h9sop294oh23l7fl0l@4ax.com> <ul4n3b$2nmj9$4@dont-email.me> <dddcni1qkdlt7fcvmcil38lgrno5tgqufv@4ax.com> <87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home> <dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com> <87bkawmsfz.fsf@mothra.home> <c66e5c7d-63ea-4612-9ab1-5fc374c286ebn@googlegroups.com> <01393a07-a3b8-4a2b-b62c-85f3bdc520cdn@googlegroups.com> <73ujnihqkuiie9tnfc36sj7uqpku56ho7d@4ax.com> <ulcvme$ve94$1@dont-email.me> <9f1kni96na4sbetb279b1fg6ss6h81s9pm@4ax.com> <qhkkni1ugn6m6aab4bb25ei498mgnguo1e@4ax.com>
From: cyclintom@yahoo.com (Tom Kunich)
Subject: RE: Re: The Known Unknowns
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 18:59:39 GMT
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 18:59 UTC

On Thu Dec 14 08:11:51 2023 John B. wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 11:59:50 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
> wrote:

> The numbers don't make any sense.
>
> 87% of prewar army lost?
>
> Looking at U.S. figures and depending on how you do your calculations
> about 35% of the U.S. Army are actual "Combat Forces".
>
> If the Russians have an air forces then the numbers get even more
> mysterious, It is difficult to compute the number of support troops
> for every combat airplane but one indication might be that there are
> 2,580 USAF names inscribed on the Vietnam Wall. Out of something like
> 57,000 names
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> John B.

John, the Ukrainians are drafting 16 and 50 year olds just like the NAZI's were doing in 1944. WHY did the NAZI's do that and don't you think that the Ukrainians arw doing it for the msame reasons?

RE: Re: The Known Unknowns

<79eUN.7864$moa7.6383@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=103241&group=rec.bicycles.tech#103241

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
From: cyclintom@yahoo.com (Tom Kunich)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 19:04:35 GMT
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 19:04 UTC

On Wed Dec 13 11:59:50 2023 Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 13:12:14 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>
> >On 12/13/2023 12:45 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

> >> 87%. Some articles, which you could have easily cited, but didn't:
> >>
> >> "315,000 Russian Troops Have Been Killed Or Injured In Ukraine, U.S.
> >> Says - Far More Than Russia Claims"
> >> <https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/12/12/315000-russian-troops-have-been-killed-or-injured-in-ukraine-us-says-far-more-than-russia-claims/?sh=6e41dc1feea5>
> >> "The figure represents 87% of Russia?s roughly 360,000 pre-war troops
> >> it had in February 2022, according to the report provided to
> >> lawmakers."
> >>
> >> "U.S. intelligence assesses Ukraine war has cost Russia 315,000
> >> casualties"
> >> <https://www.reuters.com/world/us-intelligence-assesses-ukraine-war-has-cost-russia-315000-casualties-source-2023-12-12/>
> >> "A declassified U.S. intelligence report assessed that the Ukraine war
> >> has cost Russia 315,000 dead and injured troops, or nearly 90% of the
> >> personnel it had when the conflict began, a source familiar with the
> >> intelligence said on Tuesday."
> >> "Since then, the report found, 315,000 Russian troops, or about 87% of
> >> the total with which it started the war, have been killed or injured,
> >> the source said."
> >> "The real figure was likely higher, they said."
> >>
> >> More of the same:
> >> <https://www.google.com/search?q=315%2C000+Russian+Troops&tbm=nws>
>
> >That's on the front page of my dead tree media WSJ this morning.
>
> Thanks and that's good to know. Unfortunately, most of the major
> printed news media has disappeared from the vending boxes in front of
> markets, stores and offices in my area. What's left are the locals.
> That doesn't matter as I prefer to read my news online. Let's see if
> there's any mention in the competition:
>
> Nothing here (yet) as of noon PST, Dec 13, 2023.
> <https://www.rt.com/russia/>
> <https://english.pravda.ru/russia/>
> <https://www.aljazeera.com/europe/>
>
> This mention the 315,000 killed or wounded:
> <https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/12/12/us-intel-says-315k-russian-casualties-in-ukraine-congress-source-a83402>
> (You'll need to turn off any ad-blockers to read it.)
>
> We will need to wait a while for comments from Russia. My guess(tm)
> is that 90% casualty rate is much too high to be realistic and that
> Russia has far more than 360,000 personnel available from a total
> Russian military of 2.2 million. Russia is also continuing to provide
> replacements giving some credibility to the 315,000 loss figure:
> "Russia boosts size of armed forces by 170,000 troops"
> <https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/2/russia-to-boost-size-of-armed-forces-by-170000-troops>
> Notice that the article claims that Russia now has 1.3 million troops
> involved in the war. Someone is lying about the numbers but I don't
> know who (yet).

Jeff, how many years did it take you to get a four year degree? And why was that? How many years did you8 serve in the US military and which branch was that again?

RE: Re: The Known Unknowns

<cpeUN.2413$kQxc.2114@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=103242&group=rec.bicycles.tech#103242

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
References: <h98ani5ap2g8forc49jj68ome8jauuj2e1@4ax.com> <66eani9o7hoe9c22h9sop294oh23l7fl0l@4ax.com> <ul4n3b$2nmj9$4@dont-email.me> <dddcni1qkdlt7fcvmcil38lgrno5tgqufv@4ax.com> <87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home> <dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com> <87bkawmsfz.fsf@mothra.home> <c66e5c7d-63ea-4612-9ab1-5fc374c286ebn@googlegroups.com> <01393a07-a3b8-4a2b-b62c-85f3bdc520cdn@googlegroups.com> <73ujnihqkuiie9tnfc36sj7uqpku56ho7d@4ax.com> <ulcvme$ve94$1@dont-email.me> <9f1kni96na4sbetb279b1fg6ss6h81s9pm@4ax.com> <uld6ar$10f0p$2@dont-email.me> <d4da39c5-9ccf-4e79-b083-81500698d87cn@googlegroups.com> <b06a0eeb-6e99-486e-afa1-efbd443d0e79n@googlegroups.com>
From: cyclintom@yahoo.com (Tom Kunich)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 19:21:44 GMT
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 19:21 UTC

On Fri Dec 15 04:57:48 2023 "funkma...@hotmail.com" wrote:
> On Thursday, December 14, 2023 at 11:29:11AM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
> >
> > This administration has been making open acts that could start a nuclear war,
>
> Yeah, because something the US did justifies the russian invasion of Ukraine. Care to enlighten us?

Flunky,the UKRANIANS starte4d this war and Putin warned them for 6 months to stop murdering Russian Nationals who hsd legally bought farms in the Ukraine! Are you so fuckintg stupid that your remory doesn't go back just SEVEN years?

> > Therefore they have to lie about the capabilities of the the Russian Army. The pure unadulterated lying about the Russian army is rife throughout the Slime Stream Media.
>
> Yet you can offer no support for your claims to the contrary.
>
> > Russia controls 80% of the Ukraine
>
> No, they don't, you fucking moron. Here's a good primer on the timeline of the occupation.

Are you so slow that you couldn't read Andrew's Ukrainian map?

> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60506682
>
> Since we know you have an aversion to looking at anything that uses actual words (despite the ludicrous claim of reading out three libraries), here a graphic that appears about 3/4 down the article:
>
> https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/1024/cpsprodpb/1FDA/production/_131745180_ukraine_control_quad_15_11_23-nc.png.webp
>
> > , The Ukrainians of military age have LEFT the Ukraine for the US open borders.
>
> Most reports say the US has accepted a bit over a 250K refugees since the start of the war. This is out of a bit over 8 million in total.
>
> > So the only people that oppose the Russians are mercenaries who are very expensive and YOU are paying them to so nothing more than hold the final 20% of the Ukraine.
>
> Oh, you mean like these guys?
> https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/dismayed-moscows-war-russian-volunteers-joining-ukrainian-ranks-105648729

Flunky believes ABC - the same people that claim that we're zall going to die from climate change. The same people that told us that the Covid-19 vaccines are "safe and effective". The same people who have quoted many times "fact checkers" who do nothing but mimic the Administration. On a good day you have problems spelling. No wonder you have problems thinking that someone else can read.

Re: RE: Re: The Known Unknowns

<uvs5t5$2gc9t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=103250&group=rec.bicycles.tech#103250

From: am@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: RE: Re: The Known Unknowns
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 17:12:55 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:12 UTC

On 4/18/2024 1:59 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Thu Dec 14 08:11:51 2023 John B. wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 11:59:50 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
>> wrote:

>> The numbers don't make any sense.
>>
>> 87% of prewar army lost?
>>
>> Looking at U.S. figures and depending on how you do your calculations
>> about 35% of the U.S. Army are actual "Combat Forces".
>>
>> If the Russians have an air forces then the numbers get even more
>> mysterious, It is difficult to compute the number of support troops
>> for every combat airplane but one indication might be that there are
>> 2,580 USAF names inscribed on the Vietnam Wall. Out of something like
>> 57,000 names
>>
>> --
>> Cheers,
>>
>> John B.
>>

> John, the Ukrainians are drafting 16 and 50 year olds just like the NAZI's were doing in 1944. WHY did the NAZI's do that and don't you think that the Ukrainians arw doing it for the msame reasons?

Ukraine draft age recently dropped form 27 to 25 years old,
men only,
--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: RE: Re: The Known Unknowns

<uvs604$2gc9t$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=103251&group=rec.bicycles.tech#103251

From: am@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 17:14:29 -0500
<66eani9o7hoe9c22h9sop294oh23l7fl0l@4ax.com> <ul4n3b$2nmj9$4@dont-email.me>
<dddcni1qkdlt7fcvmcil38lgrno5tgqufv@4ax.com> <87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home>
<dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com> <87bkawmsfz.fsf@mothra.home>
<c66e5c7d-63ea-4612-9ab1-5fc374c286ebn@googlegroups.com>
<01393a07-a3b8-4a2b-b62c-85f3bdc520cdn@googlegroups.com>
<73ujnihqkuiie9tnfc36sj7uqpku56ho7d@4ax.com> <ulcvme$ve94$1@dont-email.me>
<9f1kni96na4sbetb279b1fg6ss6h81s9pm@4ax.com> <uld6ar$10f0p$2@dont-email.me>
<d4da39c5-9ccf-4e79-b083-81500698d87cn@googlegroups.com>
<b06a0eeb-6e99-486e-afa1-efbd443d0e79n@googlegroups.com>
<cpeUN.2413$kQxc.2114@fx15.iad>
 by: AMuzi - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:14 UTC

On 4/18/2024 2:21 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Fri Dec 15 04:57:48 2023 "funkma...@hotmail.com" wrote:
>> On Thursday, December 14, 2023 at 11:29:11AM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
>>>
>>> This administration has been making open acts that could start a nuclear war,
>>
>> Yeah, because something the US did justifies the russian invasion of Ukraine. Care to enlighten us?
>

> Flunky,the UKRANIANS starte4d this war and Putin warned them for 6 months to stop murdering Russian Nationals who hsd legally bought farms in the Ukraine! Are you so fuckintg stupid that your remory doesn't go back just SEVEN years?
>

>>> Therefore they have to lie about the capabilities of the the Russian Army. The pure unadulterated lying about the Russian army is rife throughout the Slime Stream Media.
>>
>> Yet you can offer no support for your claims to the contrary.
>>
>>> Russia controls 80% of the Ukraine
>>
>> No, they don't, you fucking moron. Here's a good primer on the timeline of the occupation.
>

> Are you so slow that you couldn't read Andrew's Ukrainian map?
>

>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60506682
>>
>> Since we know you have an aversion to looking at anything that uses actual words (despite the ludicrous claim of reading out three libraries), here a graphic that appears about 3/4 down the article:
>>
>> https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/1024/cpsprodpb/1FDA/production/_131745180_ukraine_control_quad_15_11_23-nc.png.webp
>>
>>> , The Ukrainians of military age have LEFT the Ukraine for the US open borders.
>>
>> Most reports say the US has accepted a bit over a 250K refugees since the start of the war. This is out of a bit over 8 million in total.
>>
>>> So the only people that oppose the Russians are mercenaries who are very expensive and YOU are paying them to so nothing more than hold the final 20% of the Ukraine.
>>
>> Oh, you mean like these guys?
>> https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/dismayed-moscows-war-russian-volunteers-joining-ukrainian-ranks-105648729
>

> Flunky believes ABC - the same people that claim that we're zall going to die from climate change. The same people that told us that the Covid-19 vaccines are "safe and effective". The same people who have quoted many times "fact checkers" who do nothing but mimic the Administration. On a good day you have problems spelling. No wonder you have problems thinking that someone else can read.

Global Warming is real, it's just running late:
https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-simone/content/2024-04-16-watch-climate-nuts-in-1982-predict-florida-will-be-underwater-any-day-now/
--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: RE: Re: The Known Unknowns

<uvudp0$32259$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=103287&group=rec.bicycles.tech#103287

From: funkmaster@hotmail.com (Zen Cycle)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 14:39:28 -0400
<66eani9o7hoe9c22h9sop294oh23l7fl0l@4ax.com> <ul4n3b$2nmj9$4@dont-email.me>
<dddcni1qkdlt7fcvmcil38lgrno5tgqufv@4ax.com> <87sf49wjom.fsf@mothra.home>
<dgucnilh7r9qd4d1h17fosr87g1d0oq9hg@4ax.com> <87bkawmsfz.fsf@mothra.home>
<c66e5c7d-63ea-4612-9ab1-5fc374c286ebn@googlegroups.com>
<01393a07-a3b8-4a2b-b62c-85f3bdc520cdn@googlegroups.com>
<73ujnihqkuiie9tnfc36sj7uqpku56ho7d@4ax.com> <ulcvme$ve94$1@dont-email.me>
<9f1kni96na4sbetb279b1fg6ss6h81s9pm@4ax.com> <uld6ar$10f0p$2@dont-email.me>
<d4da39c5-9ccf-4e79-b083-81500698d87cn@googlegroups.com>
<b06a0eeb-6e99-486e-afa1-efbd443d0e79n@googlegroups.com>
<cpeUN.2413$kQxc.2114@fx15.iad>
 by: Zen Cycle - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:39 UTC

On 4/18/2024 3:21 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Fri Dec 15 04:57:48 2023 "funkma...@hotmail.com" wrote:
>> On Thursday, December 14, 2023 at 11:29:11AM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
>>>
>>> This administration has been making open acts that could start a nuclear war,
>>
>> Yeah, because something the US did justifies the russian invasion of Ukraine. Care to enlighten us?
>

> Flunky,the UKRANIANS starte4d this war and Putin warned them for 6 months to stop murdering Russian Nationals who hsd legally bought farms in the Ukraine! Are you so fuckintg stupid that your remory doesn't go back just SEVEN years?

Sure thing, dumbass - you go right on swallowing all the propaganda
being fed to you by fuckhead carlson and the russian propaganda
ministry. None of that happened. meanwhile, that wasn't what I asked you
for, you braindead moron. Read it again an concentrate this time.

>>> Therefore they have to lie about the capabilities of the the Russian Army. The pure unadulterated lying about the Russian army is rife throughout the Slime Stream Media.
>>
>> Yet you can offer no support for your claims to the contrary.
>>
>>> Russia controls 80% of the Ukraine
>>
>> No, they don't, you fucking moron. Here's a good primer on the timeline of the occupation.
>

> Are you so slow that you couldn't read Andrew's Ukrainian map?

Yup, his map showed nothing of the kind.

>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60506682
>>
>> Since we know you have an aversion to looking at anything that uses actual words (despite the ludicrous claim of reading out three libraries), here a graphic that appears about 3/4 down the article:
>>
>> https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/1024/cpsprodpb/1FDA/production/_131745180_ukraine_control_quad_15_11_23-nc.png.webp
>>
>>> , The Ukrainians of military age have LEFT the Ukraine for the US open borders.
>>
>> Most reports say the US has accepted a bit over a 250K refugees since the start of the war. This is out of a bit over 8 million in total.
>>
>>> So the only people that oppose the Russians are mercenaries who are very expensive and YOU are paying them to so nothing more than hold the final 20% of the Ukraine.
>>
>> Oh, you mean like these guys?
>> https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/dismayed-moscows-war-russian-volunteers-joining-ukrainian-ranks-105648729
>

> Flunky believes ABC

tommy dumbass swallows every bit of OANN jism spurted in his general
direction

> the same people that claim that we're zall going to die from climate change.

More spooge you swallowed from watching OANN - no one ever said that.

> The same people that told us that the Covid-19 vaccines are "safe and effective".

“Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get
(Covid), it’s a very minor form. People aren’t dying when they take the
vaccine,” - Donald trump interview with Candace Owen, December 2021

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/23/politics/trump-vaccine-covid-effectiveness/index.html

> The same people who have quoted many times "fact checkers" who do nothing but mimic the Administration.

oh, you mean like this?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/15m-jobs-biden/

and this?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/google-interfering-trump-emails/

and this?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-republicans-dumbest-group-voters/

> On a good day you have problems spelling. No wonder you have problems thinking that someone else can read.

lol. In this message, you wrote hsd, fuckintg, remory, and zall. Sure
sparky, go ahead and use the excuse these were just typos - still
doesn't explain why you didn't catch it. Care to point out any spelling
mistakes I've made?

You've been a useless arrogant asshole your entire life. We had a few
weeks of peace here while we all secretly hoped you were dead, but
instead you had to come back and immediately prove your worth - making
stupid, ignorant, and demonstrably false posts in a forum that supposed
to dedicated to cycling.

You wrote once a little while ago that with people like me and frank
gone, this group would get back to posts about cycling. Well, gee. You
were gone for a few weeks, and what did we get? nothing but posts about
cycling.

You're an idiot, a liar, and the sole reason people don't want to visit
this forum.

Add xx to reply