"He don't know me vewy well, DO he?" -- Bugs Bunny

tech / sci.math

Pages:1234567891011121314
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Re: whales//Drs.Alan Baker, Bela Bollobas, Darwin Smith, John Coates

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o ๐Ÿบโ €โ €๐Ÿบโ €โ €๐Ÿบโ €โ €๐Ÿบโ €โ €๐Ÿบโ €โ €

By: Quick Man on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o โ €โ €๐Ÿบโ €โ €๐Ÿบโ €โ €๐Ÿบโ €โ €๐Ÿบโ €โ €๐Ÿบ

By: Quick Man on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Quick Man

o Math Zero

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o govt spam destroying newsgroups just as sci.chem is a destroyed

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o AP's_TEACHING_TRUE_PHYSICS, we use logic in science-- stands to

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o TEACHING_TRUE_MATHEMATICS, AP seeks the super easiest calculus

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o DC Proof or Llemma?

By: Mild Shock on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Mild Shock

o Dan is the Kibo Parry Moroney Volney CIA equivalent for Canada--

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why Kibo

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: AP's 260th book of science// Derived Constants of Math-- bringing

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o โ €๐Ÿบโ €๐Ÿบโ €๐Ÿบโ €๐Ÿบโ €๐Ÿบโ €๐Ÿบโ €๐Ÿบโ €

By: Quick Man on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Crackpot Central sci.math

By: Quick Man on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Quick Man

o Re: Number Theorist Fears All Published Math Is Wrong

By: Quick Man on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Quick Man

o Re: True or False , (T or F)

By: Quick Man on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Quick Man

o Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Bassam, can KAUST, King Abdullah Univ of Science & Technology,

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: UC Berkeley-- Abbot,Agol,Alldridge,Auroux please help the lost

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Donkeys & Monkeys are also in common beliefs with alleged genius

By: bassam karzeddin on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Another_ p^(2^k), Karzeddin's like Conjecture

By: bassam karzeddin on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Diophantine equation : x^{2n} + y^{2m} = z^2

By: bassam karzeddin on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Crackpot Central sci.math

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Number Theorist Fears All Published Math Is Wrong

By: bassam karzeddin on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Corruption of (bathoverflowed) and Academia srctions on Stalked

By: bassam karzeddin on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: How can you very simply fool the alleged top-most genius living

By: bassam karzeddin on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Can any one claim that (1 = 0.999...) now a days?

By: bassam karzeddin on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Again for the world Global academic mainstream mathematicians to

By: bassam karzeddin on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?

By: bassam karzeddin on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: IF: "e^{i*Pi} + 1 = 0", then prove that "(e / Pi) = banana" in

By: bassam karzeddin on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Anti - Relativity's most irrational claim.

By: Nichols Abdank-Kosso on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Nichols Abdank-Kosso

o Re: Test bank for Auditing and Assurance Services 17th Edition by Arens

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Large Primes--Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: a fair and just hearing in civil court

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: TEACHING TRUE COSMOLOGY;; tired of the hippie-physics-culture of

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Nothing I post.

By: bassam karzeddin on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o How can a standing wave of light absorb?

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Ross Finlayson

o Re: sqrt2 and 2 equally mysterious, or not mysterious at all, and

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

4

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: sickfuck spammers Jim Burns,WM-- never a geometry proof of

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Drought year 2023, no rain end of August// 190th published book

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Wed, 27 Sep 2023

1

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: The Miracle of Special Relativity

By: Sebastian Belotserko on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 18 Days ago

By: Sebastian Belotserko

o Speed of a motorcycle "around" a truck

By: Yanick Toutain on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

17

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Mike Terry

o โ €โ €โ €๐Ÿบโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €๐Ÿบโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €

By: Airplane Passenger on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Airplane Passenger

o Re: I found one spherically symmetric solution of Einstein's vacuum

By: Reinel Badoff on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Reinel Badoff

o Re: Relativity's most irrational claim.

By: Boyd Tchekhov on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Boyd Tchekhov

o Re: Simplest Possible Halting Problem Proof Rebuttal

By: olcott on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Germany's barking fuckdog Wolfgang Mueckenheim WM and his

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: ยง 528

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: +SCI.MATH FAQ, 14Sep2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: AP proudly announces his 258th published book of science//

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: John Gabriel's Historic Geometric Theorem (HGT) of January 2020

By: Eram semper recta on Fri, 8 Sep 2023

166

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: markus...@gmail.com

o Re: I am the first to debunk Einstein theory of relativity.

By: markus...@gmail.com on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: markus...@gmail.com

o Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"

By: Volney on Tue, 19 Sep 2023

2

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Anti - Relativity's most irrational claim.

By: Jonathon Babarin on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Jonathon Babarin

o Re: Volney photos Andrew Wiles,Roger Penrose Oxford Uni in calculus

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o 3) Countries seeking their Ancient borderlines turns Earth into a hell-hole.

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o __AP's 271st book of Science-- Mending NOVA's "Ancient Earth: Life

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o 2m views:: AP's 271st book of Science-- Mending NOVA's "Ancient

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o More of my philosophy about the conflict between Israel and

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Airplane Passenger

o Re: I am the first to debunk Einstein theory of relativity.

By: Airplane Passenger on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Airplane Passenger

o Re: UC Berkeley-- Abbot,Agol,Alldridge,Auroux please help the lost

By: Airplane Passenger on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Airplane Passenger

o Re: Learn why it is wrong to say 0.333... = 1/3.

[...]

o Re: The mathematics had been broken by the death of (Pi)

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: A complete totally ordered field?

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Learn why it is wrong to say 0.333... = 1/3.

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Consistency of mathematics versus 'truth' in mathematics.

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Sqrt(2) =/= 1.41421356237...

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Was the Cardano formula for cubic equations refuted recently?

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Bad news for math cranks and trolls

By: bassam karzeddin on Sun, 1 Oct 2023

14

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Discontinuity of real numbers (as an irrefutable fact)

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

14

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: If a quantity isn't real then what is being represented?

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o More of my philosophy about the strategy of Israel and about the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 19 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: 2-Looking for a concordance of Dr. Richard Feynmann talking about

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 20 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Germany's turd brain Wolfgang Mueckenheim spamming sci.math for 2

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 20 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Amine can Universities Morocco weigh Water Electrolysis of its

By: Mathin3D on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 20 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o More my philosophy about the Chip startup Tachyum and about the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 20 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: The true definition of Pi that had been missing by all humans

By: cirreus iv on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 20 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: The truer mathematical operations (logic, philosophy, physics and mathematic

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 20 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Relativity's most irrational claim.

By: Hoyet Bagaev on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 20 Days ago

By: Hoyet Bagaev

o Re: Should polysign numbers encompass linear algebra?

By: Timothy Golden on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 20 Days ago

By: Timothy Golden

o Re: Pythagoras, the first major plagiarist of babylonian math, 1000

By: Daryll Shahtmeister on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 20 Days ago

By: Daryll Shahtmeister

o Atom Falling to light speed at an event horizon

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 20 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o My unique take on Gรถdel 1931 Incompleteness V2

By: olcott on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 20 Days ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Nazi shit eater crank Thomas Heger at work

By: Reilies Bahmutov on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

7

6 Months 20 Days ago

By: Physfitfreak

o More of my philosophy about Taoism and about competition and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 20 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o red /black game

By: RichD on Tue, 3 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: RichD

o Apollonian gaskets

By: sobriquet on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: Chris M. Thomasson

o Get Your asses to :

By: Airplane Passenger on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: Airplane Passenger

o Re: Proper time in SR.

By: Victo Balagurov on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: Victo Balagurov

o More of my philosophy about competition and about the reward and

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o New formula for the Riemann hypothesis

By: Jonh Anderson on Tue, 26 Sep 2023

3

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: cirreus iv

o Re: Anti - Relativity's most irrational claim.

By: Bret Cassa Babakulov on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: Timothy Golden

o Re: There are no honest mainstream academics.

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: CRAP-axioms are not facts. They are beliefs.

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Idiots of mainstream academic theoretical sciences are trying to

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: The truer mathematical operations (logic, philosophy, physics and mathematic

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: The lie is exposed: There are no axioms or postulates in Greek mathematics.

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Unreal fake numbers in mathematics

[...]

o Re: Looking for a concordance of Dr. Richard Feynman talking about

By: cirreus iv on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: cirreus iv

o How can energy be conserved if it is changing by gravity?

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: banerjee...@gmail.co

o In case sm should be infected like sl

By: WM on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: WM

o Re: Evidence suggestive of relativity.

By: Lloyd Dogadaev on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: Manoid Bakshtanowsky

o Moving energy and QM

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o More of my philosophy about life and about the Angel from God and

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Tue, 17 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about about the Angel from God and about Islam

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 21 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Stupid crank Fritz Feldhase and dumb fuck coward Mathin3D gone from

By: Eram semper recta on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

10

6 Months 22 Days ago

By: Ross Finlayson

o More of my philosophy about Islam and about my new monotheistic

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 22 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: Was the Cardano formula for cubic equations refuted recently?

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 22 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: The forged historical mathematics

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 22 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Bassam Karzeddin deleted answer on SE for revealing the simple

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 22 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Bassam Karzeddin hidden answer on Qoura about the refutation of

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 22 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o More precision of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 22 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 22 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Another complex design

By: Dan joyce on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

9

6 Months 22 Days ago

By: Dan joyce

o Re: Anti - Relativity's most irrational claim.

By: Jonathanrob Vertinsk on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 22 Days ago

By: Keaton Baiborodov

o Re: The Miracle of Special Relativity

By: Bruce Uzhinov on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 22 Days ago

By: Bruce Uzhinov

o Incompleteness math

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 22 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Anti - Relativity's most irrational claim.

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 22 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Golden Circles...

By: Chris M. Thomasson on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 22 Days ago

By: Chris M. Thomasson

o Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

By: Delany Babadjan on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Physfitfreak

o More of my philosophy about the severe solar storms and about genetic

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about the genetic mutations and religions and about my new

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about religions and about my new ideas of my

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o * CHAOS ENGINE *

By: casagiannoni on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: casagiannoni

o More precision of my philosophy about identity and about the world ..

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: If a quantity isn't real then what is being represented?

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Hillary paid... for the DNC dossier Trump Russia Hoax

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: Anti - Relativity's most irrational claim.

By: Webster Dzhumabaev on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Webster Dzhumabaev

o More of my philosophy about Arabs and about Europeans and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: "I had Daniel and Ezekiel bury my Mishkan under Stonehenge, later

By: Denoco Inc. on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: John Yahya Baptist

o More of my philosophy about identity and about the world ..

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: Anti - Relativity's most irrational claim.

By: Rhett Dobrosotsky on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Rhett Dobrosotsky

o Re: Anti - Relativity's most irrational claim.

By: Horace Moldovanov on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Horace Moldovanov

o Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

By: Fritz Feldhase on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Fritz Feldhase

o More of my philosophy about jews and about neo-nazis and about Israel

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: The Miracle of Special Relativity

By: Kerby Bakalov on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

4

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Donnell Moshkov

o daily puzzle: ย blowing bubbles

By: RichD on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

11

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: James Waldby

o More of my philosophy about Israel and about Palestine...

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: The Miracle of Special Relativity

By: Reynier Lebedevich on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Reynier Lebedevich

o More of my philosophy about Israel and about Palestine...

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: T.n.p.

By: Socratis T.n.p. on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Socratis T.n.p.

o T.n.p. The Mathematics of the Future will be direct.

By: Socratis T.n.p. on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Socratis T.n.p.

o T.n.p. The Mathematics of the Future will be direct.

By: Socratis T.n.p. on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Socratis T.n.p.

o Re: CRAP-axioms are not facts. They are beliefs.

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 25 Sep 2023

25

6 Months 23 Days ago

By: Fritz Feldhase

o Re: The Miracle of Special Relativity

By: Maximillan Balabolki on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 24 Days ago

By: Maximillan Balabolki

o Re: Anti - Relativity's most irrational claim.

By: Mathew Bajaev on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 24 Days ago

By: Mathew Bajaev

o Test Bank Operations Management, 14th Edition by Stevenson

By: Calvin on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 24 Days ago

By: Calvin

o Test Bank Operations Management ,7th Canadian Edition by William

By: Calvin on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 24 Days ago

By: Calvin

o Test Bank Operations Management ,7th Canadian Edition by William Stevenson,Mehra

By: Calvin on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 24 Days ago

By: Calvin

o What is the sum of all numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .....

By: V on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 24 Days ago

By: FromTheRafters

o Re: Sqrt(2) =/= 1.41421356237...

By: Chris M. Thomasson on Wed, 30 Aug 2023

4

6 Months 24 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: What is this the Lim{n--> 00}(0.999...)^n = ?

By: bassam karzeddin on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 24 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Diophantine Equation (x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0)

By: bassam karzeddin on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 24 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Reddit - a trash site like sci.math which is "moderated" by

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

4

6 Months 24 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: searching for

By: Mild Shock on Wed, 30 Aug 2023

2

6 Months 24 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: UC Berkeley-- Abbot,Agol,Alldridge,Auroux please help the lost

By: bassam karzeddin on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 24 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o More of my philosophy about Islam and about the laws and about the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 24 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about the laws and about the curse from God and

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 24 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Backward time.. things from the future would be arriving

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 25 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o How I discovered the Holy Grail which fixed mainstream calculus.

By: Eram semper recta on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 25 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Quantity has its no quantity beginning

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 25 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: Zero: Bullshit and more bullshit.

By: bassam karzeddin on Mon, 25 Sep 2023

13

6 Months 25 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: End of division - a first result, a sound file

By: Gabriele Avosani on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 25 Days ago

By: Gabriele Avosani

o COVID Growth Rate

By: casagiannoni on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 25 Days ago

By: Phil Carmody

o Re: "I had Daniel and Ezekiel bury my Mishkan under Stonehenge, later

By: Garry Denke on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 25 Days ago

By: Garry Denke

o ballistics math

By: humbled.s...@gmail.c on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 25 Days ago

By: humbled.s...@gmail.c

o Re: AP's 260th book-- Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict-- by

By: Kristjan Robam on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 25 Days ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o Re: Sqrt(2) =/= 1.41421356237...

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 25 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Bad news for math cranks and trolls

By: Mathin3D on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 25 Days ago

By: Mathin3D

o Puff Daddy - Come With Me - Godzilla soundtrack (song uncensored)

By: Kristjan Robam on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 25 Days ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o Re: AP's 258th book of science-- List of Derived Physics & Math

By: Eram semper recta on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Re: AP's 258th book of science-- List of Derived Physics & Math

By: Eram semper recta on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Re: #4 World's two greatest Physics experiments, but takes 2,000

By: Eram semper recta on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o mom's spaghetti

By: Mild Shock on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Mild Shock

o Anybody seen this:

By: Kristjan Robam on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o * CHAOS ENGINE *

By: casagiannoni on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: casagiannoni

o Re: Why is John Stillwell such a numbskull on Irrational numbers--

By: Jeffrey Rubard on Fri, 15 Sep 2023

3

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Jeffrey Rubard

o Re: The Virgin Birth of Points

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: #4 World's two greatest Physics experiments, but takes 2,000

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Why does Fermat's last theorem invalidate all alleged real

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: JSH !! true guiding light in Math out shines JG by infinity

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: The legend of the real existence of the real Transcendental numbers?

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Diophantine Equation (x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0)

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Bassam's WAR AGAINST MATHEMATICIANS!

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: bassam = terrorist ?

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Illegality of modern mathematics

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Quora is a trash heap and it shows. Alon Amit, PhD in Mathematics

By: Eram semper recta on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Faith is the substance of SETS hoped for, the evidence of SETS

By: bassam karzeddin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Re: What is this the Lim{n--> 00}(0.999...)^n = ?

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: Where are all the so-called professors on this forum? You have

By: Eram semper recta on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 26 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

Pages:1234567891011121314