When you're down and out, lift up your voice and shout, "I'M DOWN AND OUT"!

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

SubjectAuthor
* What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle EastNotsure01
+* Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle EastJudeoN4zi
> [...]
|          +- Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle EastHerman
|          `- Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle EastDeepBlue
+* Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle EastDeepBlue
|`- Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle EastJudeoN4zi
+* Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle EastJudeoN4zi
|+* Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle EastJudeoN4zi
||`* Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle EastDeepBlue
|| `- Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle EastJudeoN4zi
|`- Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle EastDeepBlue
`* Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle EastDeepBlue
 +- Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle EastDeepBlue
 `- Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle EastJudeoN4zi

Pages:1234
What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<b67250779668585ea021146b42d8a7bf@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64397&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64397

From: docduc1013@aol.com (Notsure01)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Subject: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 19:01:27 +0000
 by: Notsure01 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 19:01 UTC

Probably nothing.

But you can avoid having it be a factor in diminishing RMCR.

Marc, we all understand your point of view about other participants here. Continuing to start posts here on the war in Gaza will not help the situation there. The only result is to make RMCR an unpleasant place to visit - you are not going to be able to change people's opinions and will only help to drive RMCR to extinction. And even worse is when threads on music are used to change the subject to antisemitism etc.

For the other folks here, best thing would be to heed what Herman expressed so well in a post a while ago:

"The reason why I'm not proffering any views on Israel / Palestine is because it's clearly an insolubly complex matter and I cannot help but shake my head at people who at great distance profess to know all about it and how things should be done."

It is impossible to consider the situation in Gaza without being affected by the unbelievable suffering there, but I certainly don't know how to solve this issue - so let's stick to easier issues like music...

Please!!!!

(Looking back at the history in RMCR, this thread seems to summarize everyone's viewpoint - no more needs to be said: https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=47879&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#47879 )

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<66cd0d0720a5299de7630ae2109f3e53@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64398&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64398

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 19:10:59 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 19:10 UTC

Notsure01 wrote:

> Probably nothing.

Are you being purposefully ignorant? It is not about doing sth about the situation in the middle east, but about the antisemitism displayed on this board, and the silence of idiots like you who always talk about behaving correctly, doing something against racism and such.

> But you can avoid having it be a factor in diminishing RMCR.

Fuck off.

> Marc, we all understand your point of view about other participants here. Continuing to start posts here on the war in Gaza will not help the situation there. The only result is to make RMCR an unpleasant place to visit - you are not going to be able to change people's opinions and will only help to drive RMCR to extinction. And even worse is when threads on music are used to change the subject to antisemitism etc.

The problem is not the situation in Gaza, but the antisemitism which is displayed on this board.

If you can't find a moment to speak up against likening the Jews to the Nazis, you are part of the whole problem. Look, I'm here on my phone, and I'm just fucking trolling you guys, do you think I care about making this place pleasant for antisemites and people like you who keep their mouths shut? Not at all. I will be nice to Dan, and the rest of y'all can fuck off lol.

> For the other folks here, best thing would be to heed what Herman expressed so well in a post a while ago:

For you it would be the best to condemn what Herman said about the Jews, otherwise you may burn in hell with them. Amen.

> "The reason why I'm not proffering any views on Israel / Palestine is because it's clearly an insolubly complex matter and I cannot help but shake my head at people who at great distance profess to know all about it and how things should be done."

You don't need to offer any views on Israel, but condemn practices as comparing the Jews to the Nazis.

> It is impossible to consider the situation in Gaza without being affected by the unbelievable suffering there, but I certainly don't know how to solve this issue - so let's stick to easier issues like music...

> Please!!!!

Please go eat Herman's ass ;D

> (Looking back at the history in RMCR, this thread seems to summarize everyone's viewpoint - no more needs to be said: https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=47879&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#47879 )

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<40b8344dc9a37a2c918d18d08bbeae5c@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64399&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64399

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 19:38:34 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 19:38 UTC

Just a word on the complexity of the matter:

Terrorists and their helpers invaded Israel on 10/7 and butchered Jews and took Israeli civilians as hostages. The population in Gaza did not try to stop Hamas, but actually cheered them on. Now Israel has vowed to free the hostages and eliminate Hamas - as any sensible person would do.

There is nothing complex about this; this is good vs evil, plain and simple. You are just too blind to see, because you are obviously deluded yourself.

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<751c51c805c1088f4560a541144354d4@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64400&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64400

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 19:41:54 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 19:41 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> Just a word on the complexity of the matter:

> Terrorists and their helpers invaded Israel on 10/7 and butchered Jews and took Israeli civilians as hostages. The population in Gaza did not try to stop Hamas, but actually cheered them on. Now Israel has vowed to free the hostages and eliminate Hamas - as any sensible person would do.

*cheered them on and participated in the atrocities committed on Israeli civilians.

> There is nothing complex about this; this is good vs evil, plain and simple. You are just too blind to see, because you are obviously deluded yourself.

That you can't find a single word about the Israeli hostages, NotSoSure, shows that you lack any sense for what it means to be human.

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<a236998b427c2d47a50e5fd926ec9ffd@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64401&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64401

From: dan.koren@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 19:48:04 +0000
 by: DeepBlue - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 19:48 UTC

Notsure01 wrote:

> Probably nothing.

And that may be a good thing.

> But you can avoid having it be
> a factor in diminishing RMCR.

Is this why you posted this
little sermon?

> Marc, we all understand your
> point of view about other
> participants here. Continuing
> to start posts here on the war
> in Gaza will not help the situation
> there. The only result is to make
> RMCR an unpleasant place to visit -

For whom?

> you are not going to be able to
> change people's opinions and will
> only help to drive RMCR to extinction.

Unlike, say, Andy, Herman, Ray, or
Pluted Poop who call Netanyahu a
"murderer" every time they open
their mouths?

> And even worse is when threads on
> music are used to change the subject
> to antisemitism etc.

Is there any topic or situation you
do not feel entitled or qualified
to lecture us about?

> For the other folks here, best
> thing would be to heed what
> Herman expressed so well in
> a post a while ago:

> "The reason why I'm not proffering
> any views on Israel / Palestine is
> because it's clearly an insolubly
> complex matter and I cannot help
> but shake my head at people who
> at great distance profess to know
> all about it and how things should
> be done."

The real reason Herman wrote this is
that his real opinion, which he stated
more than once in earlier articles you
chose to ignore, is that Israel has no
right to exist as an independent nation
and that Jews have no right to a country
where they are a majority. Helping Herman
obfuscate the matter and pretending he is
not a de facto anti-semite does nothing
for the health and the survival of this
ng.

> It is impossible to consider the situation
> in Gaza without being affected by the
> unbelievable suffering there, but I
> certainly don't know how to solve
> this issue - so let's stick to easier
> issues like music...

You gotta be kidding! Are you or Herman
claiming the Bruckner-Wagner problem is
easier to solve than the conflicts in
the Middle East? And how about the
invasion of the porksichords? You
don't understand the future of the
planet is at stake if we allow them
to proliferate?

> Please!!!!

Moderate, moderate, moderate, moderate.

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<218eafa65bb52e4cbfe2052072880b03@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64404&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64404

From: docduc1013@aol.com (Notsure01)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 20:05:37 +0000
 by: Notsure01 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 20:05 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> Notsure01 wrote:

>> Probably nothing.

> Are you being purposefully ignorant? It is not about doing sth about the situation in the middle east, but about the antisemitism displayed on this board, and the silence of idiots like you who always talk about behaving correctly, doing something against racism and such.

>> But you can avoid having it be a factor in diminishing RMCR.

> Fuck off.

>> Marc, we all understand your point of view about other participants here. Continuing to start posts here on the war in Gaza will not help the situation there. The only result is to make RMCR an unpleasant place to visit - you are not going to be able to change people's opinions and will only help to drive RMCR to extinction. And even worse is when threads on music are used to change the subject to antisemitism etc.

> The problem is not the situation in Gaza, but the antisemitism which is displayed on this board.

> If you can't find a moment to speak up against likening the Jews to the Nazis, you are part of the whole problem. Look, I'm here on my phone, and I'm just fucking trolling you guys, do you think I care about making this place pleasant for antisemites and people like you who keep their mouths shut? Not at all. I will be nice to Dan, and the rest of y'all can fuck off lol.

>> For the other folks here, best thing would be to heed what Herman expressed so well in a post a while ago:

> For you it would be the best to condemn what Herman said about the Jews, otherwise you may burn in hell with them. Amen.

>> "The reason why I'm not proffering any views on Israel / Palestine is because it's clearly an insolubly complex matter and I cannot help but shake my head at people who at great distance profess to know all about it and how things should be done."

> You don't need to offer any views on Israel, but condemn practices as comparing the Jews to the Nazis.

But you have already expressed your point of view. Numerous times. Is anything really accomplished by repeating insults?

I agree that, ideally, well meaning folks should speak out to confront bigotry. I believe a case could be made to respond to statements like "israelis are Nazis" when they appear here. But I feel that this response won't really make a difference, and there is absolutely no point in constantly harping on this - and definitely not in the middle of a thread on music.

I'm speaking out also - but about a subject we can all do something about - RMCR. If you do believe that your discussion of these issues at RMCR is helpful, then you would want RMCR to continue to exist!

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<348468e6a78c44b32c929238e2024381@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64405&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64405

From: herst@online.nl (Herman)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 20:32:34 +0000
 by: Herman - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 20:32 UTC

"I believe a case could be made to respond to statements like "israelis are Nazis" when they appear here."

Notsure, no one has ever made such statements here. I sure didn't. I have said judeonazi is a nazi; he calls himself a nazi.

You're trying to talk to two severily disturbed people who make up stuff just as a license to hate.

"Andy, Herman, Ray, or
Pluted Poop who call Netanyahu a
"murderer" every time they open
their mouths? "

This never happened. Do note the quotation marks - with DK this usually means he's making it up.

Perhaps the only solution is to post about classical music, a subject in which both gentlemen do not have any interest whatsoever in.

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<483af8d6630baa3b759d714fb74f476f@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64406&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64406

From: docduc1013@aol.com (Notsure01)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 20:41:49 +0000
 by: Notsure01 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 20:41 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> Just a word on the complexity of the matter:

> Terrorists and their helpers invaded Israel on 10/7 and butchered Jews and took Israeli civilians as hostages. The population in Gaza did not try to stop Hamas, but actually cheered them on. Now Israel has vowed to free the hostages and eliminate Hamas - as any sensible person would do.

> There is nothing complex about this; this is good vs evil, plain and simple. You are just too blind to see, because you are obviously deluded yourself.

You don't know how I feel about the situation in Gaza, because I haven't posted about it at RMCR. I assumed that no one here would be interested - but since you ask, I happen to agree more with you and Dan than with the others that have expressed their views!

I think that, historically, there has been fault on both sides and there is no clear solution.

People are demanding a cease fire - but one was in place on October 6th - and was broken by Hamas! Why would anyone think that if there were to be a new cease-fire that Hamas would not just accumulate more weapons and attack again?

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<e49a8117692d21b4285d3b3e7b593b43@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64409&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64409

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 21:03:04 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 21:03 UTC

DeepBlue wrote:

> Notsure01 wrote:

>> Probably nothing.

> And that may be a good thing.

>> But you can avoid having it be
>> a factor in diminishing RMCR.

> Is this why you posted this
> little sermon?

>> Marc, we all understand your
>> point of view about other
>> participants here. Continuing
>> to start posts here on the war
>> in Gaza will not help the situation
>> there. The only result is to make
>> RMCR an unpleasant place to visit -

> For whom?

>> you are not going to be able to
>> change people's opinions and will
>> only help to drive RMCR to extinction.

> Unlike, say, Andy, Herman, Ray, or
> Pluted Poop who call Netanyahu a
> "murderer" every time they open
> their mouths?

>> And even worse is when threads on
>> music are used to change the subject
>> to antisemitism etc.

> Is there any topic or situation you
> do not feel entitled or qualified
> to lecture us about?

>> For the other folks here, best
>> thing would be to heed what
>> Herman expressed so well in
>> a post a while ago:

>> "The reason why I'm not proffering
>> any views on Israel / Palestine is
>> because it's clearly an insolubly
>> complex matter and I cannot help
>> but shake my head at people who
>> at great distance profess to know
>> all about it and how things should
>> be done."

> The real reason Herman wrote this is
> that his real opinion, which he stated
> more than once in earlier articles you
> chose to ignore, is that Israel has no
> right to exist as an independent nation
> and that Jews have no right to a country
> where they are a majority. Helping Herman
> obfuscate the matter and pretending he is
> not a de facto anti-semite does nothing
> for the health and the survival of this
> ng.

>> It is impossible to consider the situation
>> in Gaza without being affected by the
>> unbelievable suffering there, but I
>> certainly don't know how to solve
>> this issue - so let's stick to easier
>> issues like music...

> You gotta be kidding! Are you or Herman
> claiming the Bruckner-Wagner problem is
> easier to solve than the conflicts in
> the Middle East? And how about the
> invasion of the porksichords? You
> don't understand the future of the
> planet is at stake if we allow them
> to proliferate?

>> Please!!!!

> Moderate, moderate, moderate, moderate.

This was very beautiful to read, I'll leave it at that until tomorrow.

Happy Purim!

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<nSJLN.91381$_a1e.25883@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64414&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64414

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
From: raymond.hallbear1@gmail.com (Raymond Hall)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 10:47:33 +1100
 by: Raymond Hall - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 23:47 UTC

On 24/03/2024 7:32 am, Herman wrote:
> "I believe a case could be made to respond to statements like "israelis
> are Nazis" when they appear here."
>
> Notsure, no one has ever made such statements here. I sure didn't. I
> have said judeonazi is a nazi; he calls himself a nazi.
>
> You're trying to talk to two severily disturbed people who make up stuff
> just as a license to hate.
>
> "Andy, Herman, Ray, or Pluted Poop who call Netanyahu a "murderer" every
> time they open their mouths? "

The facts never ever got in the way of preventing the little nazi shit
from venting his hatred of those that call murderers murderers. Simple
but true. Everything this cretin says is laughable. Maybe his mummy can
confiscate his pc for a spell.

> This never happened. Do note the quotation marks  -  with DK this
> usually means he's making it up.
> Perhaps the only solution is to post about classical music, a subject in
> which both gentlemen do not have any interest whatsoever in.

The little nazi fool's music taste is so boring, and full of stodge, and
repetitively ridiculous, he might actually believe we care. We don't.

Ray Hall, Taree

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<utnqed$qc2$1@hope.eyrie.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64415&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64415

From: mccomb@medieval.org (Todd M. McComb)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 00:00:13 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: todd@pangkur.medieval.org (Todd M. McComb)
 by: Todd M. McComb - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 00:00 UTC

In article <nSJLN.91381$_a1e.25883@fx16.iad>,
Raymond Hall <raymond.hallbear1@gmail.com> wrote:
>The little nazi fool's music taste is so boring, and full of stodge,
>and repetitively ridiculous, he might actually believe we care.

Nah, he doesn't believe that. The whole shtick is meant to mock &
annoy. Believe me, there's a forum somewhere where he -- if he's
even a person, not just some character -- & his pals gloat about
destroying people's conversations. He's scoring points here with
people elsewhere, by getting people to leave.

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<e08ead47cae4eb9937a8c6c0732d02d8@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64420&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64420

From: dan.koren@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 02:12:27 +0000
 by: DeepBlue - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 02:12 UTC

Raymond Hall wrote:

> Maybe his mummy can confiscate
> his pc for a spell.

He posts from his iPhone.
How about we send a dingo
or a kangaroo to confiscate
yours?

Cheers!

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<_pMLN.98368$24ld.89863@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64421&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64421

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
From: raymond.hallbear1@gmail.com (Raymond Hall)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:42:01 +1100
 by: Raymond Hall - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 02:42 UTC

On 24/03/2024 1:12 pm, DeepBlue wrote:
> Raymond Hall wrote:
>> Maybe his mummy can confiscate his pc for a spell.
>
> He posts from his iPhone. How about we send a dingo or a kangaroo to
> confiscate yours?
> Cheers!

At least I'm not a nazi lover.

Ray Hall, Taree

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<877b94f8651d122107effe0d1328109c@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64423&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64423

From: docduc1013@aol.com (Notsure01)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:51:45 +0000
 by: Notsure01 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:51 UTC

DeepBlue wrote:

> Is this why you posted this
> little sermon?

> Is there any topic or situation you
> do not feel entitled or qualified
> to lecture us about?

I'm probably a few notes short of a full tone row myself, but it sure seems like you are now posting a sermon and lecture here yourself! But as you've frequently said, in an un-moderated group anyone is entitled to post anything??

Is it OK for you to lecture me about not lecturing others? Todd pointed out I was doing this too frequently, so I resolved to express myself just once and not to belabor points. After all, I'm not a minister but a humble computer programmer.

I say we would be better off at RMCR to discuss music and recordings more - and OT issues less.

There - I said it! - there will be no need to say it again -- but I might in six months or so, if RMCR still exists...

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<c75214d6c6e1f65412c5ccc020080dd5@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64424&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64424

From: dan.koren@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 05:11:21 +0000
 by: DeepBlue - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 05:11 UTC

Notsure01 wrote:

> After all, I'm not a minister but
> a humble computer programmer.

You probably have a lot to be humble
about. Did you swat the last bug in
your code before retiring? ;-)

> I say we would be better off at RMCR
> to discuss music and recordings more
> - and OT issues less.

Why don't you lead by example? You post
very little, and most of it is sermons
rather than useful information about
music and recordings.

> There - I said it! - there will be no
> need to say it again -- but I might in
> six months or so, if RMCR still exists...

This sounds like a Trumpian threat! ;-)

Take care -- and don't forget to take
your vitamins!

Cheers!

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<1748afe9f0af4be846bd1503358b9f2a@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64433&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64433

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 12:00:55 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 12:00 UTC

Notsure01 wrote:

> But you have already expressed your point of view. Numerous times. Is anything really accomplished by repeating insults?

Listen, I didn't just express my point of view, but I cited the IHRA (International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance) on what constitutes antisemitism. The IHRA is no joke you see...

So according to the IHRA:

"Contemporary examples of antisemitism in public life, the media, schools, the workplace, and in the religious sphere could, taking into account the overall context, include, but are not limited to:

- Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis."

https://holocaustremembrance.com/resources/working-definition-antisemitism

> I agree that, ideally, well meaning folks should speak out to confront bigotry. I believe a case could be made to respond to statements like "israelis are Nazis" when they appear here. But I feel that this response won't really make a difference, and there is absolutely no point in constantly harping on this - and definitely not in the middle of a thread on music.

You seem to be a pessimist, ofc a response to such statements would make a difference - otherwise Herman will feel he's right on the matter. And people like Herman always go with the flow, with the herd - they have no strong sense of self.

If someone on here was talking about how Black people are monkeys, surely it would be wise to confront it, and stop communicating with that person - as to teach that person a lesson. Same with likening Jews to Nazis.

> I'm speaking out also - but about a subject we can all do something about - RMCR. If you do believe that your discussion of these issues at RMCR is helpful, then you would want RMCR to continue to exist!

We can all do something about confronting antisemitism, and since the Jews just faced the largest massacre since the Holocaust, I think it would be more important to address antisemitism, than talking about music.

Instead of calling Herman out on his antisemitism, you call me out for having problems with Herman's antisemitism -- are you retarded?

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<e09b307cc7939bdcf575346046a52a1d@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64438&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64438

From: dan.koren@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:57:43 +0000
 by: DeepBlue - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:57 UTC

Herman wrote:

> "Andy, Herman, Ray, or
> Pluted Poop who call Netanyahu
> a "murderer" every time they
> open their mouths? "

> This never happened.

Oh no? It happened many times.
Andy, Ray, and others called
Netanyahu a "murderer" many
times -- then deleted their
posts.

Who do you think you are
fooling>

Ciao!

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<da08d67bd43d871a6f172029df293670@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64439&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64439

From: dan.koren@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 20:01:42 +0000
 by: DeepBlue - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 20:01 UTC

DeepBlue wrote:

> Herman wrote:

>> "Andy, Herman, Ray, or
>> Pluted Poop who call Netanyahu
>> a "murderer" every time they
>> open their mouths? "

>> This never happened.

> Oh no? It happened many times.
> Andy, Ray, and others called
> Netanyahu a "murderer" many
> times -- then deleted their
> posts.

> Who do you think you are
> fooling?

As did Nefesh BarYochai.

Several posters also described
the war in Gaza as "slaughter".

It would be useful to find out
if you think Russia's war with
Germany or US' war with Japan
during WWII were also "slaughters".
Do you care to say anything about
the matter?

Ciao!

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<3473c2b56338681b4b1db47520d5f65b@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64442&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64442

From: herst@online.nl (Herman)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 20:55:35 +0000
 by: Herman - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 20:55 UTC

You don't see the difference between these two statements?

"The war in Gaza is slaughter" and 'Netanyahu is a murderer."

The latter is just gas. Netanyahu may be a crook, but he's not running around shooting people.The war in Gaza on the other hand IS pointless slaughter. The only thing that will come of it is one or two new generations of terrorists.

I'm not keeping books on people, but I don't think Andy or Ray had a habit of deleting their posts. Just keep on making up things; however, the only one you're fooling is your little butt boy.

I know Marc S, who has since then properly renamed himself a Nazi, used to delete virtually everything he posted, because of his habit of writing absolute nonsense and then changing his mind.

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<utq4he$ofo$1@hope.eyrie.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64443&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64443

From: mccomb@medieval.org (Todd M. McComb)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 21:04:46 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: todd@pangkur.medieval.org (Todd M. McComb)
 by: Todd M. McComb - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 21:04 UTC

In article <3473c2b56338681b4b1db47520d5f65b@www.novabbs.com>,
Herman <herst@online.nl> wrote:
>I know Marc S, who has since then properly renamed himself a Nazi,
>used to delete virtually everything he posted, because of his habit
>of writing absolute nonsense and then changing his mind.

Note that these so-called "deleted posts" were never deleted for
those of us not on Google. That whole dance was internal to Google
Groups.

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<tN2MN.456049$yEgf.364280@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64447&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64447

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
From: raymond.hallbear1@gmail.com (Raymond Hall)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 10:35:52 +1100
 by: Raymond Hall - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 23:35 UTC

On 25/03/2024 7:55 am, Herman wrote:
> You don't see the difference between these two statements?
>
> "The war in Gaza is slaughter" and 'Netanyahu is a murderer."
>
> The latter is just gas. Netanyahu may be a crook, but he's not running
> around shooting people.The war in Gaza on the other hand IS pointless
> slaughter.

And guess who is leading the country !!

The only thing that will come of it is one or two new
> generations of terrorists.

Maybe more. And it will be deserved.

> I'm not keeping books on people, but I don't think Andy or Ray had a
> habit of deleting their posts. Just keep on making up things; however,
> the only one you're fooling is your little butt boy.

The little butt boy and his followers will make anything up. Nothing new
about that.

> I know Marc S, who has since then properly renamed himself a Nazi, used
> to delete virtually everything he posted, because of his habit of
> writing absolute nonsense and then changing his mind.

Ray Hall, Taree

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<78ed9a65a98555ffef3a4faeb9edec11@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64453&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64453

From: dan.koren@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:36:31 +0000
 by: DeepBlue - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:36 UTC

Herman wrote:

> The war in Gaza on the other
> hand IS pointless slaughter.

No more so than Russia's war
against Germany or US' war
against Japan during WWII.

No one has figured out yet
how to wage war or defend
against attacks by other
nations without killing
people.

Fuck off!

Cheers

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<c985c1f16127ae34598e048af842af5a@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64454&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64454

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 05:18:52 +0000
References: <b67250779668585ea021146b42d8a7bf@www.novabbs.com> <66cd0d0720a5299de7630ae2109f3e53@www.novabbs.com> <218eafa65bb52e4cbfe2052072880b03@www.novabbs.com> <348468e6a78c44b32c929238e2024381@www.novabbs.com> <e09b307cc7939bdcf575346046a52a1d@www.novabbs.com> <da08d67bd43d871a6f172029df293670@www.novabbs.com> <3473c2b56338681b4b1db47520d5f65b@www.novabbs.com> <78ed9a65a98555ffef3a4faeb9edec11@www.novabbs.com>
 by: JudeoN4zi - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 05:18 UTC

DeepBlue wrote:

> Herman wrote:
>>
>> The war in Gaza on the other
>> hand IS pointless slaughter.

> No more so than Russia's war
> against Germany or US' war
> against Japan during WWII.

Exactly, it's funny how these deranged creatures see Nazis everywere - you know, Trump, Meloni, Wilders, me etc -, yet when it comes to actual Nazis, such as Hamas and their supporters (seems they support Hamas as well lol), they're blind - not only that, but instead they confuse the Jews with the Nazis ;)

Pure antisemitism

> No one has figured out yet
> how to wage war or defend
> against attacks by other
> nations without killing
> people.

Did Herman cry about the civilians casualties that died at the hands of the Americans when they bombed Mosul to fight ISIS?

Hamas is like ISIS ;)

> Fuck off!

> Cheers

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<d0284eec6e00edaf89b6a0e7e9b6aae1@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64455&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64455

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 05:29:35 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 05:29 UTC

Herman wrote:

> The war in Gaza on the other hand IS pointless slaughter.

*Says Herman, the expert on middle east, who never spent a day in Israel ;)

No, the massacre on Jews perpetrated by Hamas and the civilians of Gaza was pointless slaughter, not Israel defending itself.

Hamas are actual Nazis you retard. Not difficult to see for anyone who isn't fucked in the brain.

Again you fail to mention what preceded what is happening in Gaza now -- no word about the hostages taken by Hamas (which include babies, young women (think about what these vile creatures are doing to them, Herman - but as it seems you are almost as evil) -- just like that retard NotSure.

Hamas has vowed to destroy Israel (it's in their charta)... and the people in Gaza for a large part support(ed) Hamas, similarly to how Germans supported the Nazis. Israel defending itself against Hamas is just reasonable, lol

Re: What >You< Can Do About the Situation in the Middle East

<3e311f72778e370927043cbdb7086656@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64457&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64457

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 05:33:03 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 05:33 UTC

NotSure, look at the following:

Pluted Pup wrote:

> All Jews say that Jews are always right, and
> victims of Jews are always wrong.

-- How about you advice Pluted and the other antisemites to get some manners - seems you lack them yourself ;) (Otherwise you would have called pluted and Herman and the rest of the antisemites out on their bullshit)