Tomorrow's computers some time next month. -- DEC

tech / sci.math

Pages:1234567891011121314
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o More of my philosophy about the world and about life and about the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Thu, 2 Nov 2023

0

6 Months 6 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about the world and about life and about the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Thu, 2 Nov 2023

0

6 Months 6 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about life and about the personality and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Thu, 2 Nov 2023

0

6 Months 6 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about the personality and about the good

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Wed, 1 Nov 2023

0

6 Months 6 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: The general quintic equation, complex numbers and polysign

By: bassam karzeddin on Fri, 22 Sep 2023

1

6 Months 6 Days ago

By: Timothy Golden

o Re: Pythagoras, the first major plagiarist of babylonian math, 1000

By: Aldo Gorbunov Posado on Wed, 1 Nov 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Aldo Gorbunov Posado

o More of my philosophy about the good business and about reinforcement

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Wed, 1 Nov 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o JULIA and MANDELBROT

By: casagiannoni on Wed, 1 Nov 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: casagiannoni

o More of my philosophy about reinforcement learning and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Wed, 1 Nov 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Gabriel vs Archimedes

By: Earle on Wed, 1 Nov 2023

3

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: FromTheRafters

o The wonders of T.n.p. Direct, precise and without commas.

By: Socratis T.n.p. on Wed, 1 Nov 2023

1

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Lucrezio S

o RE: John Gabriel's Historic Geometric Theorem (HGT) of January 2020 _IS_ most a

By: Earle on Wed, 1 Nov 2023

1

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Fritz Feldhase

o Hello, More of my philosophy about artificial intelligence and

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Wed, 1 Nov 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o 2i *100i = 200i^2 Alias T.d.i. 0.2 *10 = 2m^2 = 2

By: Socratis T.n.p. on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

4

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Socratis T.n.p.

o Re: Scientists failed to understand that Einstein's (SRT) is an

By: Jean Shakhbanov on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Dimingo Bakunoff

o Re: Discussion on tachyons

By: Derick Belohvostikov on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Electo Dankuldinets

o Re: Diophantine equation : x^{2n} + y^{2m} = z^2

By: bassam karzeddin on Wed, 1 Nov 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o Re: IF: "e^{i*Pi} + 1 = 0", then prove that "(e / Pi) = banana" in

By: bassam karzeddin on Wed, 1 Nov 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: bassam karzeddin

o More precision of my philosophy about global warming and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Wed, 1 Nov 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about global warming and about China's

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Wed, 1 Nov 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o CAS Tests for Differential Equations 1079 problems http://drhuang.com/index/test

By: Dr Huang (DrHuang.co on Tue, 31 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 6 Days ago

By: Dr Huang (DrHuang.co

o More of my philosophy about China's Semiconductor advances to 5nm and

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Tue, 31 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

By: Dan Christensen on Tue, 31 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Dan Christensen

o Students: You can only understand calculus from me. No one else can

By: Eram semper recta on Tue, 31 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Re: A game like billards

By: Fritz Feldhase on Tue, 31 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Fritz Feldhase

o my web page counter not always displaying correctly

By: David Dalton on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: David Dalton

o STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

By: Dan Christensen on Tue, 31 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Dan Christensen

o Does the halting problem actually limit what computers can do?

By: olcott on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

59

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: CAS that can show me a trend [ODE Solutions]

By: Dr Huang (DrHuang.co on Tue, 31 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Dr Huang (DrHuang.co

o More of my philosophy about consciousness and about the detachment

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: WWIII

By: Jesee Babaitsev on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Jesee Babaitsev

o Re: A game like billards

By: Fritz Feldhase on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Fritz Feldhase

o Re: A game like billards

By: Fritz Feldhase on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Fritz Feldhase

o Re: A game like billards

By: Fritz Feldhase on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Fritz Feldhase

o Rotation without friction

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o IN deep space there is gravity

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o More precision of my philosophy about the detachment and about the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about the detachment and about the tanha (

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: A game like billards

By: Fritz Feldhase on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Fritz Feldhase

o Re: A game like billards

By: Fritz Feldhase on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Fritz Feldhase

o Re: A game like billards

By: Fritz Feldhase on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Fritz Feldhase

o More of my philosophy about the essence of religion and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 30 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o BHs and falling to light speed

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o More precision of my philosophy about Buddhism and Taoism and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about Buddhism and Taoism and about the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Ils ne comprennent pas ça => : 0,2 *0,2 *8 = 0,32m^

By: Socratis T.n.p. on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Socratis T.n.p.

o 0.1 *0.2 *0.4 = 1i *2i *4i = 8.dm^3.

By: Socratis T.n.p. on Wed, 25 Oct 2023

8

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Socratis T.n.p.

o Size and math... if there is no negative size

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: Zero: Bullshit and more bullshit.

By: Ross Finlayson on Sat, 28 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Accepting the immaterial of dimension

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o More of my philosophy about the monotheistic religions and about my

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: A game like billards

By: Fritz Feldhase on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Fritz Feldhase

o Re: A game like billards

By: Fritz Feldhase on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Fritz Feldhase

o More of my philosophy about my other previous thoughts about is the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about the simple code and about Simulation

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: The Miracle of Special Relativity

By: Claudychel Bazilevit on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Claudychel Bazilevit

o AP's 261st,262nd,263rd,264th books of science --Correcting NOVA's

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

6

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Is Courier font the only unambigous font-- I think s

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 28 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, AP seeks the super easiest calculus

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

By: Dan Christensen on Sun, 29 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Tom Zakharov is Dr.Roland List,Dr.Philipp Kronberg,Dr.James King of

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 28 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 28 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: 1.1Dr. John Baez is a failed mathematician-physicist with his

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 28 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Germany's barking fuckdog Wolfgang Mueckenheim WM and his

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 28 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o AP's 265th book of Science -- Fastest and Easiest Way to Ban Assault

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 26 Oct 2023

5

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o 6m views:: AP's 259th unpublished book of science for no publisher

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 28 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Dr.Terence Tao along with Dr. Gene D.Block fired from UCLA for

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 5 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Tom Zakharov is Dr.Roland List,Dr.Philipp Kronberg,Dr.James King of

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 28 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Zero: Bullshit and more bullshit.

By: Eram semper recta on Sat, 28 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Fritz Feldhase

o Re: Scientists failed to understand that Einstein's (SRT) is an

By: Theofane Beltsov on Sat, 28 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Theofane Beltsov

o Re: I am the first to debunk Einstein theory of relativity.

By: Eram semper recta on Sat, 28 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Re: Scientists failed to understand that Einstein's (SRT) is an

By: Nicholas Batunov on Sat, 28 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Nicholas Batunov

o Tom Zakharov is Dr.Roland List,Dr.Philipp Kronberg,Dr.James King of

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o a computation is not allowed to report on the machine that it is

By: olcott on Thu, 26 Oct 2023

50

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Markus Klyver greatest math fool of Sweden-- thinks an ellipse is

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Tom Zakharov is Dr.David J. Dunlop, Dr.James Drummond of Univ

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o More of my philosophy about the Simulation hypothesis and about my

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about Michio Kaku and about how we can be

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: I am the first to debunk Einstein theory of relativity.

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Re: John Gabriel's Historic Geometric Theorem (HGT) of January 2020

By: Eram semper recta on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o The story of how I defeated mainstream calculus Orthodoxy and

By: Eram semper recta on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o An excerpt from the only NON-FICTION book on the origins and history

By: Eram semper recta on Thu, 5 Oct 2023

6

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Re: Zero: Bullshit and more bullshit.

By: Mathin3D on Tue, 26 Sep 2023

23

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Eram semper recta

o Kibo when is CIA Bill Burns giving his Lecture tour of TEACHING TRUE

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Olcott_& Damon is Dr. Venkatraman Ramakrishnan (chem), Dr.Roger Tsien

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o _Olcott & Damon is Dr.Richard Henderson (chem), Dr.David Thouless

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Both Olcott & Damon circus act failed TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, why

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o AP's 261st,262nd,263rd,264th books of science --Correcting NOVA's

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Volney (CIA) selling CalTech because they cannot do Water

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Volney (CIA) selling CalTech because they cannot do Water

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Dan Christensen

o Caltech & Rensselaer Polytech do only slipshod physics-chemistry

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Dan Christensen

o Getting all knower through a webpage with help of people:

By: Hot man on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Hot man

o Re: Time does not end...

By: Yasmani Baharev on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Yasmani Baharev

o Re: What can some Chinese cranks publish for 1000$ fee in aCanadian

By: Diego Baraboshkin on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Diego Baraboshkin

o Why Pete Olcott?? Because they stop short of completing the Water Electrolysis E

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 27 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o More of my philosophy about self-interest and about the world and

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Hot man

o Re: _Google Search for a Balanced report_ of "Kibo Parry" , 28 year

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o 2m views: AP's 259th unpublished book of science for no publisher wants to go ne

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Wed, 25 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Bitcoin math

By: Mild Shock on Mon, 2 Oct 2023

8

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Mild Shock

o Analyzing the Peter Linz Halting Problem Proof

By: olcott on Wed, 25 Oct 2023

21

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Richard Damon

o Does light motion need a space medium?

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

6

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Feyman botched gravity's constant

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Thu, 26 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Oxford University physics & chemistry Dr.John Walker, Dr.John

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 26 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Putri Ancu

o Re: Discussion on tachyons

By: Dekota Tzederbaum on Thu, 26 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Dekota Tzederbaum

o Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the

By: bassam karzeddin on Thu, 26 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Dan Christensen

o Mach Projectile Solution

By: Jon G. on Thu, 26 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Jon G.

o AP's 272nd book of science-- Clarifying NOVA's program Ancient Earth

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 26 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o 17m views_AP's 260th book of science-- List of Derived Physics & Math

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 26 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o 50 F-16 fighter jets in Ukraine wins the war █

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 26 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Physics "goonclod failure of science" On Wednesd

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 26 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 26 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o File upload webpage:

By: V on Wed, 25 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: V

o Dan Christensen wrote: > STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim > "Water

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Wed, 25 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Dan Christensen wrote: > STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim > "Water

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Wed, 25 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o 11m views_AP's 260th book of science-- List of Derived Physics & Math

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Wed, 25 Oct 2023

4

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o 12m views_AP's 260th book of science-- List of Derived Physics & Math

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Wed, 25 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Energy gives force its strength

By: Boyd Eggert on Wed, 25 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Taurus Ruslanov

o Re: The Miracle of Special Relativity

By: Jonathan Mu Matasov on Wed, 25 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Jonathan Mu Matasov

o Where is Yes ?

By: V on Wed, 25 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: V

o 12m views_AP's 260th book of science-- List of Derived Physics & Math

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Wed, 25 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Caltech & Rensselaer Polytech do only slipshod physics-chemistry

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Wed, 25 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: By the way

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o What is ChatGPT writing programs really doing?

By: Charlie-Boo on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

4

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Chris M. Thomasson

o An galactic orbiting star

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Chris M. Thomasson

o Re: John Gabriel is dead.

By: V on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: V

o Re: John Gabriel is NOT dead.

By: Mild Shock on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Mild Shock

o Mathematical undecidability is an unsound notion V2

By: olcott on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

64

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Richard Damon

o Pres.Biden via his Executive Power appoints acting Speaker Patrick

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

6

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Speed up and your clock slows down

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Stony Ukhabin

o Re: whales//Drs.Alan Baker, Bela Bollobas, Darwin Smith, John Coates

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Germany's turd brain Wolfgang Mueckenheim spamming sci.math for 2

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o The Hand of God

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Absolute forward order of the Unified field

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Where is the math?

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o A singularity is infinite math

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: Proper time in SR.

By: Cedell Baiborodov on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: How does relativity handle retrograde motion

By: Rusty Schepansky on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: Time math

By: Stefen Dubatolov on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: Pythagoras, the first major plagiarist of babylonian math, 1000

By: Hilton Babloev on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Hilton Babloev

o How do you measure the difference of absolute and relative?

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: V

o More precision of my philosophy about my philosophy and about the

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: H(D,D)==0 is correct

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Modern Israel seeks all the lands of Ancient Israel, an Anachronism of modern po

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Tue, 24 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: whales//Drs.Alan Baker, Bela Bollobas, Darwin Smith, John Coates

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Why does motion always create an equal and opposite in appearance?

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o More of my philosophy about my philosophy and about the Chip startup

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: V

o Geometric math came first

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: Scientists failed to understand that Einstein's (SRT) is an

By: Romano Baibikov on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: Bernabe Badanoff

o Re: A proof of the inconsistency of the physics of your idiot guru

By: Bradly Dublyansky on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: Bradly Dublyansky

o Is there infinite degrees of freedom for randomness?

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o CRIMINAL EXPOSED STEVE JACOB DAN

By: stevejacobdan on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: Mathin3D

o 2- AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, we use logic in science-- stands to

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Archaeologists of UK are lazy and hate Digging

By: Doctor Denkenstein on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: Doctor Denkenstein

o You, people, know anything about INTEGRAL ?????????????

By: V on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: V

o Hello........................................................How is

By: V on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: V

o Neoviruz wrote: > Hai rotto il cazzo.

By: Lucrezio S on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: Lucrezio S

o What's the first gravity field

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o More of my philosophy about Hamas and about self-interest and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More of my philosophy about Hamas and about self-interest and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon, 23 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Mathematical undecidability is an unsound notion

By: olcott on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

40

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: Richard Damon

o More precision of my philosophy about the world and about the Chip

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o More my philosophy about the world and About the Chip startup Tachyum and about

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 15 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: It's not my fault...

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o More of my philosophy about Islam and about my new monotheistic

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Amine Moulay Ramdane

o Re: The Miracle of Special Relativity

By: Drake Bakhshiev on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Drake Bakhshiev

o Re: Is Oxford's Dr.Wiles,UCLA Dr.Tao,Pittsburgh'sDr.Hales using

By: Volney on Mon, 18 Sep 2023

3

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Ho fatto la Rivoluzione Usando la Logica ?

By: Socratis T.n.p. on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

6

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Lucrezio S

o T.n.p. The Mathematics of the Future will be direct.

By: Lucrezio S on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

6

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Lucrezio S

o The Direct Theory that does not allow you to confuse 100i^2 with 1000i^3.

By: Socratis T.n.p. on Wed, 18 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Lucrezio S

o AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, we use logic in science-- stands to

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Volney (CIA) with Jan Burse selling ETH because they cannot do Water

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Volney (CIA) with Jan Burse selling ETH because they cannot do Water

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Math FAQ

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

5

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o How big is your fractal?

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Dan joyce

o Re: inflation

By: Donte Belorussov on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Mathematicians...are not idiots but mathematically ignorant.

By: Socratis T.n.p. on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Buy Univ Colorado and Air Force Academy as they fail to complete

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Volney

o Re: The Miracle of Special Relativity

By: Marshall Badyashin on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Marshall Badyashin

o Re: Pythagoras, the first major plagiarist of babylonian math, 1000

By: Humberto Babakhanoff on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Humberto Babakhanoff

o How do you quantize a fractal?

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o No negative size just as there is no negative quantity

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 22 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Problem for Crackpot John Gabriel (Serious Post)

By: Mathin3D on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: Mathin3D

o Proof of the existence of dark numbers

By: WM on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

63

6 Months 16 Days ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: Atomic Energy order

By: Kirby Gorbachevsky on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Kirby Gorbachevsky

o Re: Alan Turing's Halting Problem is incorrectly formed (PART-TWO)

By: olcott on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Alan Turing's Halting Problem is incorrectly formed (PART-TWO)

By: olcott on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: 8-Partial List of World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Bad news for math cranks and trolls

By: Airplane Passenger on Thu, 19 Oct 2023

10

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Dan Christensen

o 51m views_AP's 260th book of science-- List of Derived Physics & Math

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

4

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Dan Christensen

o Volney (CIA) with Jan Burse selling ETH because they cannot do Water

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Eternal zero

By: Woodruff Baikaloff on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Algfunktsioon

o Re: The Miracle of Special Relativity

By: Tommy Thoma Babich on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Tommy Thoma Babich

o Re: Time does not end...

By: Pascal Bagler on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Pascal Bagler

o Gravity slows time... for light...

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Burlie Tcharoshnikov

o Re: Time does not end...

By: Bladimir Babynin on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Bladimir Babynin

o Re: Bad news for math cranks and trolls

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Olcott-- Cambridge's spamming arsewipe of Logic with his endless

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Bad news for math cranks and trolls

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o Re: Math FAQ

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

o This is Volney-Kibo Parry Moroney spam (CIA connected drag net spam

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 21 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 17 Days ago

By: Archimedes Plutonium

Pages:1234567891011121314