I've known him as a man, as an adolescent and as a child -- sometimes on the same day.

aus+uk / uk.transport.london / Re: OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeral

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
+* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralTweed
|+- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRoland Perry
|+- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
|+- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
|+* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralhounslow3@yahoo.co.uk
||+* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRoland Perry
|||`* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralChristopher A. Lee
||| `* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRoland Perry
|||  `- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralGraeme Wall
||+* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
|||`* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralhounslow3@yahoo.co.uk
||| +* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
||| `* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
|||  +* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralDavid Williams
|||  |`- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
|||  `* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRoland Perry
|||   `- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
||+- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralMB
||`* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
|| +- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralMB
|| +* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralMB
|| |`- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralmartin.coffee
|| +* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRoland Perry
|| |`- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
|| `* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralhounslow3@yahoo.co.uk
||  `* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralCharles Ellson
||   +- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralhounslow3@yahoo.co.uk
||   +* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralMarland
||   |`- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralCharles Ellson
||   `* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralLondon calling
||    +- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralTweed
||    `* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralCertes
||     `* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRobin
||      +- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralChris J Dixon
||      +- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralhounslow3@yahoo.co.uk
||      `* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralCertes
||       `* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
||        `- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralCertes
|`* Re: OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralulf_kutzner
| `* Re: OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralMuttley
|  +* Re: OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralulf_kutzner
|  |`- Re: OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralMuttley
|  `* Re: OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
|   `- Re: OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralMuttley
+- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralAllan
+* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralBevan Price
|`- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
+* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
|+* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralGraeme Wall
||`* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRoland Perry
|| `- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralGraeme Wall
|`- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRoland Perry
`* OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralDavid Williams
 +- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner
 `- OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeralRecliner

Pages:1234
Re: OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeral

<v05uns$1102j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6269&group=uk.transport.london#6269

From: Muttley@dastardlyhq.com
Newsgroups: uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Subject: Re: OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeral
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:11:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Muttley@dastardlyhq.com - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:11 UTC

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 12:59:29 +0000
Ulf.Kutzner@web.de (ulf_kutzner) wrote:
>Tweed wrote:
>
>> Recliner <recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Foreign heads of state and their spouses heading to London for the state
>>> funeral for Queen Elizabeth II have been asked to arrive in the U.K. on
>>> commercial flights and banned from using helicopters to get around.
>>>
>>> World leaders have also been told they cannot use their own state cars to
>>> attend the funeral at Westminster Abbey on September 19 — and will instead
>
>>> be bussed in en masse from a site in west London.
>>>
>>> …
>>>
>>> Westminster Abbey will be so packed for the event that it will be
>>> impossible for more than a single, senior representative per country and
>>> their other half to attend, the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development
>>> Office (FCDO) lamented in the official protocol message regarding the
>>> event.
>>>
>>> In the document, sent to overseas embassies late Saturday night, the
>>> department said it “regrets that, because of limited space at the state
>>> funeral service and associated events, no other members of the principal
>>> guest’s family, staff or entourage may be admitted.”
>>>
>>> Heads of state unable to attend may choose someone else as their official
>>> representative, such as a head of government or senior minister.
>>>

><https://www.politico.eu/article/queen-elizabeth-joe-biden-king-charles-westmin
>ster-abbeyonly-heads-of-state-plus-one-to-attend-queen-elizabeths-funeral/>
>>>

>> Heads of State in a bus/coach?
>
>Not exactly heads of State but European leaders in Esbjerg:
>https://www.reddit.com/r/fuckcars/comments/usy09r/heads_of_government_but_in_a_
>bus/

A lot of them got bussed around at the Queens Funeral last year too. Naturally
Biden refused and took his armoured car and a platoon of secret service instead
and IIRC Macron was a "Non!" too.

Re: OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeral

<0893eb87eda5f3873ceefc6cad9d2d07@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6270&group=uk.transport.london#6270

Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:22:05 +0000
From: Ulf.Kutzner@web.de (ulf_kutzner)
Newsgroups: uk.railway,uk.transport.london
 by: ulf_kutzner - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:22 UTC

Muttley@dastardlyhq.com wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 12:59:29 +0000
> Ulf.Kutzner@web.de (ulf_kutzner) wrote:
>>Tweed wrote:

>><https://www.politico.eu/article/queen-elizabeth-joe-biden-king-charles-westmin
>>ster-abbeyonly-heads-of-state-plus-one-to-attend-queen-elizabeths-funeral/>
>>>>

>>> Heads of State in a bus/coach?
>>
>>Not exactly heads of State but European leaders in Esbjerg:
>>https://www.reddit.com/r/fuckcars/comments/usy09r/heads_of_government_but_in_a_
>>bus/

> A lot of them got bussed around at the Queens Funeral last year too.

Sure. I read the subject...

> Naturally
> Biden refused and took his armoured car and a platoon of secret service instead
> and IIRC Macron was a "Non!" too.

.. and all posts made on/under the subject in the other group.

Regards, ULF

Re: OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeral

<KhvVN.81516$kt2.43205@fx13.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6271&group=uk.transport.london#6271

Newsgroups: uk.railway,uk.transport.london
From: recliner.usenet@gmail.com (Recliner)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:23:22 GMT
 by: Recliner - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:23 UTC

<Muttley@dastardlyhq.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 12:59:29 +0000
> Ulf.Kutzner@web.de (ulf_kutzner) wrote:
>> Tweed wrote:

>> <https://www.politico.eu/article/queen-elizabeth-joe-biden-king-charles-westmin
>> ster-abbeyonly-heads-of-state-plus-one-to-attend-queen-elizabeths-funeral/>
>>>>

>>> Heads of State in a bus/coach?
>>
>> Not exactly heads of State but European leaders in Esbjerg:
>> https://www.reddit.com/r/fuckcars/comments/usy09r/heads_of_government_but_in_a_
>> bus/
>
> A lot of them got bussed around at the Queens Funeral last year too. Naturally
> Biden refused and took his armoured car and a platoon of secret service instead
> and IIRC Macron was a "Non!" too.

That's what this old thread was about — look at the title!

Re: OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeral

<v0624h$11nel$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6272&group=uk.transport.london#6272

From: Muttley@dastardlyhq.com
Newsgroups: uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 16:09:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Muttley@dastardlyhq.com - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 16:09 UTC

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:23:22 GMT
Recliner <recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
><Muttley@dastardlyhq.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 12:59:29 +0000
>> Ulf.Kutzner@web.de (ulf_kutzner) wrote:
>>> Tweed wrote:
>>> Not exactly heads of State but European leaders in Esbjerg:
>>>
>https://www.reddit.com/r/fuckcars/comments/usy09r/heads_of_government_but_in_a_
>
>>> bus/
>>
>> A lot of them got bussed around at the Queens Funeral last year too.
>Naturally
>> Biden refused and took his armoured car and a platoon of secret service
>instead
>> and IIRC Macron was a "Non!" too.
>
>That's what this old thread was about — look at the title!

Oh well, its one field out of many in the header. Easy to miss.

Re: OT: Foreign leaders to travel by coach to funeral

<v0625u$11o9b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6273&group=uk.transport.london#6273

From: Muttley@dastardlyhq.com
Newsgroups: uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 16:10:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Muttley@dastardlyhq.com - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 16:10 UTC

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:22:05 +0000
Ulf.Kutzner@web.de (ulf_kutzner) wrote:
>Muttley@dastardlyhq.com wrote:
>> A lot of them got bussed around at the Queens Funeral last year too.
>
>Sure. I read the subject...
>
>> Naturally
>> Biden refused and took his armoured car and a platoon of secret service
>instead
>> and IIRC Macron was a "Non!" too.
>

>.. and all posts made on/under the subject in the other group.

Funny.