Dijkstra probably hates me. -- Linus Torvalds, in kernel/sched.c

tech / alt.astronomy

Pages:12
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o China is building cyber weapons to hack into enemy satellites that

By: a425couple on Sat, 22 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Daniel65

o relativity -- its just magic

By: Kym Horsell on Wed, 19 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Kym Horsell

o OT - fiction - my Thoughts on "Saturn Run" by John Sanford

By: a425couple on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

6

1 Year ago

By: Daniel65

o Congressional UFO hearings today

By: Kym Horsell on Wed, 19 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Kym Horsell

o New Carl Sagan documentary in the works from National Geographic and

By: a425couple on Fri, 14 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Y V A

o JUICE_spacecraft_launched_to_investigate_the_habitability

By: a425couple on Mon, 17 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: a425couple

o ESA's JUICE mission launches 14-30 Apr to look for life around Jupiter

By: MrPostingRobot on Sat, 21 Jan 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: Kym Horsell

o Mobile phones are a trojan horse from China.

By: Kym Horsell on Sun, 16 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Kym Horsell

o the universe is more screwed up than you can possibly image

By: Kym Horsell on Sun, 16 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Whisper

o In Defense of FTL travel

By: a425couple on Fri, 14 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Kym Horsell

o Blues for the Pluto/Charon Binary World

By: Mark Earnest on Thu, 13 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: palsing

o A Quora - we could go to Titan!

By: a425couple on Wed, 12 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Kym Horsell

o What Flight 50 Means for the Ingenuity Mars Helicopter Team

By: a425couple on Wed, 12 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: a425couple

o Venus, Mars and Earth

By: Mark Earnest on Thu, 6 Apr 2023

16

1 Year ago

By: palsing

o Venus has almost 50 times as many volcanoes as previously thought

By: a425couple on Thu, 6 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: a425couple

o By recording eclipses Medieval Monks Could Have Unknowingly Recorded

By: a425couple on Thu, 6 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: a425couple

o Cracked - The Father of Astronomy Was Killed by Piss

By: a425couple on Wed, 5 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: a425couple

o Proof that there is life on MARS!

By: StarDust on Mon, 3 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: StarDust

o FRBs linked with colliding neutron stars

By: Kym Horsell on Fri, 31 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Kym Horsell

o A Quora about the Lunar Modules (LMs) of the Apollo missions

By: a425couple on Thu, 30 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: a425couple

o better way of propulsion #2 - Pulsars

By: a425couple on Fri, 3 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Kym Horsell

o The sun, at sunrise, is really headed north

By: a425couple on Tue, 28 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: a425couple

o 5_planets_will_line_up_in_a_row_above_the_Earth._Here

By: a425couple on Mon, 27 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: a425couple

o Slowly, over trillions of years...

By: Mark Earnest on Mon, 23 Jan 2023

11

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Kym Horsell

o Astronauts that hibernate on long spaceflights is not just for

By: a425couple on Tue, 21 Mar 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Daniel65

o test

By: casagiannoni on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: casagiannoni

o from Quora - Is Titan much better than Mars for human colonization?

By: a425couple on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

3

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Mark Earnest

o Knowledge of astronomy can save lives!

By: a425couple on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: a425couple

o Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

By: Steve Brown on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Steve Brown

o Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

By: Steve Brown on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Steve Brown

o Richter or Merkel ?

By: Steve Brown on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Steve Brown

o from Quora - The Voyager 2 is now over 12 billion miles away and

By: a425couple on Mon, 6 Mar 2023

5

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: a425couple

o Why Has Posting Stopped ? !

By: casagiannoni on Sat, 4 Mar 2023

4

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: casagiannoni

o well now

By: greysky on Sun, 19 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: greysky

o test

By: casagiannoni on Fri, 3 Mar 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Sjouke Burry

o Strange short beam of light in The Netherlands.

By: a425couple on Sat, 25 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: a425couple

o Strange short beam of light in The Netherlands.

By: Daniel65 on Fri, 24 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Daniel65

o Crazy science, into politics, FDA decides Soy, Almond, Oat, etc. can

By: a425couple on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: a425couple

o Colonization Of Mars Practically Impossible, Says Greek-American

By: a425couple on Sun, 12 Feb 2023

9

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Jim Wilkins

o Forever Voyager !

By: casagiannoni on Mon, 20 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: casagiannoni

o Pluto and Charon are a double planet

By: Mark Earnest on Sun, 19 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: a425couple

o If it's staying in the air somehow

By: Mark Earnest on Mon, 13 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Thomas

o Nightbat comes in your bed!!!

By: greysky on Sun, 19 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: greysky

o Ceres is a dwarf planet full of salt water

By: Mark Earnest on Thu, 16 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Mark Earnest

o US suspects three unidentified objects it shot down were 'benign'

By: StarDust on Wed, 15 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Mark Earnest

o White House Press Secretary effectively says that

By: Mark Earnest on Mon, 13 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Mark Earnest

o USAF this week shot down balloon, and 2 UFOs

By: a425couple on Sun, 12 Feb 2023

3

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: StarDust

o The 4th UFO shot down!

By: StarDust on Sun, 12 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Mark Earnest

o Both 'objects' shot down over Alaska, Canada believed to be balloons,

By: a425couple on Sun, 12 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: StarDust

o A New Saturn in the Solar System

By: Mark Earnest on Thu, 9 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Siri Cruise

o NASA Confirms Launch Date To Asteroid That Could Make Everyone On

By: a425couple on Wed, 8 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Siri Cruise

o U.S. Space Program re-ignites

By: Mark Earnest on Fri, 10 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Mark Earnest

o Could any material from the asteroid strike 66 million years ago have

By: a425couple on Fri, 10 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: a425couple

o Egyptians_beat_NASA_to_Mars?😎

By: StarDust on Thu, 9 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: StarDust

o Better Way of Propulsion

By: casagiannoni on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

13

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: casagiannoni

o Interesting_Opinion_=_We_Don’t_Need_To_Go_To_Ma

By: a425couple on Mon, 6 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: StarDust

o China was just sending it's love

By: Mark Earnest on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: StarDust

o Second balloon over the USA!

By: StarDust on Mon, 6 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: StarDust

o Man Is Going Nowhere Until ...

By: casagiannoni on Thu, 2 Feb 2023

6

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Mark Earnest

o Better Way of Prpulsion

By: casagiannoni on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: casagiannoni

o Chinese (Spy?) Balloon over USA

By: Daniel65 on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Daniel65

o Chinese (Spy?) Balloon over USA

By: Mark Earnest on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Mark Earnest

o Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

By: palsing on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: palsing

o better way of propulsion #1 - nuclear engines

By: a425couple on Fri, 3 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: a425couple

o Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing

By: Sylvia Else on Thu, 2 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Sylvia Else

o NASA Confirms Launch Date To Asteroid That Could Make Everyone On

By: a425couple on Thu, 2 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: a425couple

o How A Realistic Mars Mission Will Play Out

By: a425couple on Thu, 2 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: a425couple

o Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing

By: RustyHinge on Tue, 31 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Barry Schwarz

o Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious

By: Bob Campbell on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Tone

o One Quora's take on intersteller travel

By: a425couple on Sat, 28 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: a425couple

o NASA and DARPA will test nuclear thermal engines for crewed missions

By: a425couple on Wed, 25 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: a425couple

o At the very edge of a black hole

By: Mark Earnest on Mon, 23 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Mark Earnest

o Black holes are a nightmare for astrophysicists

By: Mark Earnest on Mon, 23 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Mark Earnest

o The Debrief reads between the lines of the Big UFO Report

By: MrPostingRobot on Fri, 20 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: MrPostingRobot

o We're having a globe party!

By: Globe Party on Wed, 18 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Globe Party

o an astronomer's thoughts on the 2022 UFO report

By: MrPostingRobot on Sun, 15 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: MrPostingRobot

o Astronomers May Have Just Spotted the Universe's First Galaxies

By: Internetado on Sat, 14 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Internetado

o lets bring ufos into the light of day

By: MrPostingRobot on Sat, 14 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: MrPostingRobot

o about 1/3 of govt ufo reports "interesting"

By: MrPostingRobot on Sat, 14 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: MrPostingRobot

o new DoD UFO report finally lands

By: MrPostingRobot on Thu, 12 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: MrPostingRobot

o experiment finds some versions of string theory wrong

By: MrPostingRobot on Wed, 11 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: MrPostingRobot

o ufo's are aliens 50/50

By: MrPostingRobot on Sat, 7 Jan 2023

20

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: R Kym Horsell

o Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

By: Andrew W on Tue, 10 Jan 2023

6

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Mr Posting Robot

o the cosmic gardener

By: MrPostingRobot on Wed, 11 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: MrPostingRobot

o Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

By: Daffo Dils on Tue, 10 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Daffo Dils

o Banned Topic #1 -- Panspermia: did they? should we?

By: MrPostingRobot on Mon, 9 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: MrPostingRobot

o There are alien micro-organisms

By: Mark Earnest on Sun, 8 Jan 2023

24

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: R Kym Horsell

o U Ariz scientists plan "bug hunt mission" to Enceledus

By: MrPostingRobot on Mon, 9 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: MrPostingRobot

o Enceladus' ocean even more habitable than thought

By: R K Horsell on Sun, 8 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: R K Horsell

o New Horizons

By: Mark Earnest on Sun, 8 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Mark Earnest

o It's illegal for Aliens to communicate with Earthlings.

By: Andrew W on Thu, 29 Dec 2022

11

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: R Kym Horsell

o Earth Is About To See An Object Last Seen During The Time Of

By: a425couple on Tue, 3 Jan 2023

6

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Daniel65

o new paper attempts to explain "radius valley" and "peas in a pod" exosystems

By: MrPostingRobot on Tue, 3 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: MrPostingRobot

o fighter pilot calls for ufo science not stigma

By: MrPostingRobot on Sat, 31 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: MrPostingRobot

o Scottish maid - Williamina Fleming - prominent astronomer 1857-1911

By: Mike Van Pelt on Sat, 31 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Mike Van Pelt

o Rocketship X-M.

By: Siri Cruise on Fri, 30 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: R Kym Horsell

o 8 ways the James Webb Space Telescope is already revolutionizing astronomy

By: Andrew W on Thu, 29 Dec 2022

7

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andrew W

o geologists probably need to know more astronomy

By: MrPostingRobot on Thu, 29 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: MrPostingRobot

o All the Planets in the Solar System Have Aligned

By: R Kym Horsell on Wed, 28 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: R Kym Horsell